The Misfits lopsided challnges

The Misfits lopsided challnges

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
what yah gonna do run me over in your tricycle little girl? 😡
I could hit you 5 times before you had time to react to the first one.

And over a dozen by the time you hoist your fat ass out of your recliner.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Dec 16

Man we've been hearing this type of hysterical arm waving for ages, the only thing that I have broken is the Metallica tyranny! Its over for them, cya later, adiós, bon voyage, have a nice day etc etc
The only thing you have broken is yourself.

Your clan will not be counted in the clan ratings. You have yielded your right to a ranking based on your unsportsmanlike actions during this season.

You have no place here.

You will be forgotten.

Über-Nerd

Moves
08 Dec 16

Dire? it may be dire for you but have you considered that its fun for other people? This is the reason we come here, to have some little fun, tis it not? I reject the evaluation of dire and yes I have plenty of other things to be getting on with, thank you for the reminder!
My bad; I joined a clan under the misapprehension that the clan system would be about playing chess. The clan I joined plays chess, and good chess, too. Alas, other clans here are playing another game under the guise of chess. Hence, my voluntary withdrawal from the clan system. However, when someone casts aspersions upon my former clan, I feel called upon to set the record straight. Suzi works hard to negotiate fair challenges and match up worthy opponents, not milk-sops and push-overs.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
08 Dec 16

You are the vanquished. You have the right to remain silent! Please exercise that right! at the end of the year you will be drinking sour grape juice!
"I fart in your general direction!!!"

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
08 Dec 16

Originally posted by shortcircuit
"I fart in your general direction!!!"
Be careful Shorty, that's a mating call for carrobie and his cohorts !!!!

rc

Moves
08 Dec 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
I could hit you 5 times before you had time to react to the first one.

And over a dozen by the time you hoist your fat ass out of your recliner.
Reminds me of a Bitsy Spears song, 'Hit me baby one more time!' I reckon Bitsy could whup you at chess.

rc

Moves
08 Dec 16

Originally posted by moonbus
My bad; I joined a clan under the misapprehension that the clan system would be about playing chess. The clan I joined plays chess, and good chess, too. Alas, other clans here are playing another game under the guise of chess. Hence, my voluntary withdrawal from the clan system. However, when someone casts aspersions upon my former clan, I feel called upon t ...[text shortened]... s hard to negotiate fair challenges and match up worthy opponents, not milk-sops and push-overs.
Suzi is a fallen angel, she's not that innocent!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Dec 16

Wobbie,
Don't you just feel the love? You are not the person to be talking about fallen angels & you can take that to the bank. πŸ˜‰

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Dec 16

I have never claimed to be "innocent".

You, however, have claimed to be the "King of internet chess".

Which is more laughable?

Moves
08 Dec 16

You feel qualified to judge? You' with your constant exhortations to others, including me, not to exercise any moral judgement?

rc

Moves
08 Dec 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Wobbie,
Don't you just feel the love? You are not the person to be talking about fallen angels & you can take that to the bank. πŸ˜‰

-VR
hey sup Crusty Truelies?

rc

Moves
08 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
I have never claimed to be "innocent".

You, however, have claimed to be the "King of internet chess".

Which is more laughable?
At last! a confession! 😡

rc

Moves
08 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Startreader
You feel qualified to judge? You' with your constant exhortations to others, including me, not to exercise any moral judgement?
Yes I his most illustrious Holy eminence, Robbie Carrobie, Pontificate maximus, Defender of the faith! have decreed it! 😡

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Dec 16

hey sup Crusty Truelies?
Wobbie,
You wouldn't know the truth if someone slapped you in the face with it. You don't know what the TRUTH is, and even believe your own lies!!!

-VR

Moves
08 Dec 16

Yes I his most illustrious Holy eminence, Robbie Carrobie, Pontificate maximus, Defender of the faith! have decreed it! 😡
You're just playing the fool. We all know that.

The sad thing is you think you're funny, and you actually seem to think the rest of the forum do too.

Nobody does, Robbie. Nobody does.