Al Sharpton rips the campus rioters

Al Sharpton rips the campus rioters

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
19d

@AThousandYoung said
That's all it took to take down the Twin Towers
Can't shoot people because they might have a knife, no matter how you fantasize about it.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
19d

@Wajoma said
Can't shoot people because they might have a knife, no matter how you fantasize about it.
You can shoot them whether or not they might have a knife. You may disapprove but you should be consistent about your disapproval.

https://www.police1.com/deadly-hesitation/articles/how-the-law-allows-for-the-use-of-deadly-force-on-unarmed-suspects-I259P7AZiXu38qL7/

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
19d

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wayne-burgarello-found-not-guilty-murder-killing-unarmed-trespasser-n366986

A Nevada man who was accused of murder after confronting two unarmed trespassers with a deadly barrage of gunfire at a vacant duplex he owns was found not guilty Friday of all charges in the latest case to test the boundaries of stand-your-ground self-defense laws.

Wayne Burgarello, 74, a retired Sparks school teacher, insisted he was acting in self-defense in February 2014 when he shot and killed Cody Devine and seriously wounded Janai Wilson.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
19d
1 edit

You're the one that bought up the pocket knife which no-one knew she was carrying. Now you're claiming the pocket knife was irrelevant to the cop murdering Babbitt.

Make up your mind.

"• A disparity in the size of the officer to the suspect (suspect being larger or stronger)."

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
18d

What’s worse… protesting at a university? Or destroying food to starve a population?

I wonder what Al Sharpton (whoever that is) says anout this…

Not really. I don’t give a damn.