Batches of the Juice Were 30% Lethal

Batches of the Juice Were 30% Lethal

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
184d

@wajoma said
19000 fellow Australian excess deaths in 2022 and all kmax has is stupid cracks almost as bad as Shag 'throw tampons on window' Doody's aliens and koala ( ?? ) jokes ( ?? )
Whilst you make jokes about seizure syrup and like Johnson over here would let the “bodies pile high” and claim that “covid is natures way of taking care of old people” we lost thousands to covid because of his hesitation and a lot more because people heisted to take the vaccine because of turds like you on the internet.
Now your outraged about people who you claim died of seizures due to covid vaccines for which there is no causal evidence

w

Moves
184d

@wajoma said
Says the tampon guy who explains away 19000 excess Australian deaths with aliens.

I can give a link to the hard data but it would be utterly wasted on pseud boy.

Shag doody 'didn't notice' that's his argument.
You're explaining it with an equally bogus conspiracy.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
184d
3 edits

@kevcvs57 said
Whilst you make jokes about seizure syrup and like Johnson over here would let the “bodies pile high” and claim that “covid is natures way of taking care of old people” we lost thousands to covid because of his hesitation and a lot more because people heisted to take the vaccine because of turds like you on the internet.
Now your outraged about people who you claim died of seizures due to covid vaccines for which there is no causal evidence
I'm not joking when I use 'seizure syrup' and 'clot shot' I'm serious, deadly serious.

And I have never used the phrases "bodies piled high" as in: "would let the bodies pile high"and "covid is natures way of taking care of old people" (which BTW, if you're attributing to Mr Johnson you've snipped short "and I am not entirely sure I disagree with them" ) in order to exaggerate (a polite way to say lie).

You've continued your exaggeration with wild unproven claims as to the efficacy of the clot shot.

Another blatant exaggeration which crosses the line to blatant lie is that "claim died of seizures due to covid vaccines for which there is no causal evidence."

Every goobermint, every medical corporation, and every honest clot shot flunky admits the juice has caused death and injury. That is, everyone except raving fanatics like yourself.

The only thing in contention is how many.

w

Moves
184d
1 edit

@wajoma said
I'm not joking when I use 'seizure syrup' and 'clot shot' I'm serious, deadly serious.

And I have never used the phrases "bodies piled high" as in: "would let the bodies pile high"and "covid is natures way of taking care of old people" (which BTW, if you're attributing to Mr Johnson you've snipped short "and I am not entirely sure I disagree with them" ) in order to ...[text shortened]... shot flunky admits the juice has caused death and injury. The only thing in contention is how many.
Every goibermint agency admits that corded window blinds cause death and injury.

You are making up the part about what's in contention.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
184d

@wildgrass said
Every goibermint agency admits that corded window blinds cause death and injury.

You are making up the part about what's in contention.
Have you had your job, career, business, home, education, ability to trade and interact freely with other consenting parties threatened if you don't use corded window blinds?

You blokes are so bad at analogies, good for todays giggle though.

w

Moves
184d

@wajoma said
Have you had your job, career, business, home, education, ability to trade and interact freely with other consenting parties threatened if you don't use corded window blinds?

You blokes are so bad at analogies, good for todays giggle though.
Irrelevant to your point about what's in contention.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
184d

@wildgrass said
Irrelevant to your point about what's in contention.
For the god botherers, that god exists is not in contention.

For the state worshippers, that the goobermint never lies is not in contention.

That's how you do analogies.

w

Moves
184d

@wajoma said
For the god botherers, that god exists is not in contention.

For the state worshippers, that the goobermint never lies is not in contention.

That's how you do analogies.
You wrote that the thing in contention is how many. That's not true, except in the conspiracists heads.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
184d
1 edit

@wildgrass said
You wrote that the thing in contention is how many. That's not true, except in the conspiracists heads.
You do realise you contradicted yourself in the space of two sentences.

Lame analogies quickly abandoned and self contradictory posts.

Doug Brignole:

“I have enough confidence in the vaccine, based on my research, to get it done. Those of you who think the vaccine kills people can use me as a test. If I die, you were right. If I don’t die, and have no ill effects, you were wrong..."

If you haven't heard the news you might guess how this story ended.

"All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force." George Orwell

w

Moves
183d
1 edit

@wajoma said
You do realise you contradicted yourself in the space of two sentences.

Lame analogies quickly abandoned and self contradictory posts.

Doug Brignole:

“I have enough confidence in the vaccine, based on my research, to get it done. Those of you who think the vaccine kills people can use me as a test. If I die, you were right. If I don’t die, and have no ill effect ...[text shortened]... aud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force." George Orwell
You didn't notice either. It wasn't an analogy. You think it's a vast international conspiracy involving thousands of power and money hungry scientists who all keep quiet (do they meet in tunnels underground?). Reptoids are just an alternative explanation. There's lots of others too. Microchips, Chyna population control, bill gates and Soros super PACs, pizza parlors.

The NZ goibermint has not officially denied any of those. Aaaaaj, yah right. They're all in on it.

The death toll from the vaccine is 30% (some batches) and no one noticed, other than wahoma. Good job, detective, Nobel prize is looming in 10 years.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
183d
1 edit

@wildgrass said
Good job, detective, Nobel prize is looming in 10 years.
Thank you. I can't take all the credit though.

w

Moves
183d

@wajoma said
Thank you. I can't take all the credit though.
That's fair. You can acknowledge the reptoids during the acceptance speech.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
183d

There are no batches of “juice” with a 30’or 21% death rate.

The surplus death count has nothing to do with the vaccines. Unless, you count alien abductions as a cause, because there’smjust as much evidence for that.

Wayoma is nothing but a right-wing moron spouting extremist propaganda. For years and years.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
183d
2 edits

@shavixmir said
There are no batches of “juice” with a 30’or 21% death rate.

The surplus death count has nothing to do with the vaccines. Unless, you count alien abductions as a cause, because there’smjust as much evidence for that.

Wayoma is nothing but a right-wing moron spouting extremist propaganda. For years and years.
If only they could blame wuflu they would Pseud Boy Known as Shag Doody for Brains. The problem is it goes against the mass clotshot effectiveness fairy tales. If they could blame the excess death on plane crashes there'd be virtually no one flying. To put that into perspective that's over 200 extra people each week falling from the sky. If they could blame alcohol, tobacco, obesity, mva's, anything they would, and you'd be hearing about all the goobermint programs to stop this disaster.

If the 10+% increase in excess deaths in Australia and NZ was wuflu that would mean the clotshot is not effective.

If the 10+% increase in excess deaths in Australia and NZ was the seizure syrup that would mean the clotshot is not safe.

Neither safe, nor effective.

Awkward.

w

Moves
183d

@wajoma said
If only they could blame wuflu they would Pseud Boy Known as Shag Doody for Brains. The problem is it goes against the mass clotshot effectiveness fairy tales. If they could blame the excess death on plane crashes there'd be virtually no one flying. To put that into perspective that's over 200 extra people each week falling from the sky. If they could blame alcohol, tobacc ...[text shortened]... aths in Australia and NZ was the seizure syrup that would mean the clotshot is not safe.

Awkward.
There's exactly the same amount of evidence that the cause of excess death you describe is aliens, not vaccines.