Batches of the Juice Were 30% Lethal

Batches of the Juice Were 30% Lethal

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
176d
1 edit

@wildgrass said
You didn't notice either. It wasn't an analogy. You think it's a vast international conspiracy involving thousands of power and money hungry scientists who all keep quiet (do they meet in tunnels underground?). Reptoids are just an alternative explanation. There's lots of others too. Microchips, Chyna population control, bill gates and Soros super PACs, pizza parlors.

T ...[text shortened]... hes) and no one noticed, other than wahoma. Good job, detective, Nobel prize is looming in 10 years.
wildgrass said:

"You didn't notice either. It wasn't an analogy."

You need to consult your dictionary because that's exactly what you were doing, trying to draw a parallel between 'corded window blinds' and a coerced, experimental, unsafe, ineffective drug experiment that enriched mega drug corporations on a scale the world has never seen before.

It was text book in that it was an analogy, just not a very good one.

And you've continued your inept comparisons by trying to draw a parallel between the Texas AG (A goobermint official, no less) of a state representing 30 000 000 people and social media viral fad story linked to two deaths.

Was anyone's; job, home, business, education, travel, threatened if they did not drink an almost unheard of lemonade?

Did anyone make exaggerated claims about the effectiveness of the lemonade in preventing wuflu?

Did anyone make exaggerated claims about the lemonade preventing death or severe illness when you inevitably caught the very thing it was supposed to stop you from catching?

w

Moves
176d

@wajoma said
wildgrass said:

"You didn't notice either. It wasn't an analogy."

You need to consult your dictionary because that's exactly what you were doing, trying to draw a parallel between 'corded window blinds' and a coerced, experimental, unsafe, ineffective drug experiment that enriched mega drug corporations on a scale the world has never seen before.

It was text ...[text shortened]... severe illness when you inevitably caught the very thing it was supposed to stop you from catching?
You're waaaaay off topic. You wrote that the vax was 30% lethal and your "proof" was the existence of a lawsuit? Right?

How do you know it wasn't reptoids that popped all those people?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
176d
1 edit

@wildgrass said
You're waaaaay off topic. You wrote that the vax was 30% lethal and your "proof" was the existence of a lawsuit? Right?

How do you know it wasn't reptoids that popped all those people?
Wrong.

However, and I wish I could see the look of realisation** wash over you, if I'm "waaaaay" (look out here comes the gramma-nana) off topic it's because I'm replying directly to your posts.

** you know the look, when wildgrass has that pleasant moment experiencing almost an epiphany, an understanding, mixed with the unpleasant understanding she now understands herself to be a hypocrite.

And the reason that's become an issue to you is: ass kicked.

w

Moves
176d

@wajoma said
Wrong.

However, and I wish I could see the look of realisation** wash over you, if I'm "waaaaay" (look out here comes the gramma-nana) off topic it's because I'm replying directly to your posts.

** you know the look, when wildgrass has that pleasant moment experiencing an insight, an understanding, mixed with the unpleasant realisation she now understands herself to be a hypocrite.

And the reason that's become an issue to you is: ass kicked.
Batches of juice were 30% lethal because a lawsuit exists asking for damages.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
173d
5 edits

@sh76 said
When I got my first shots in February of 2021, it was at a massive regional center where the lines were 40 minutes just to get in (with an appointment). They asked everyone to hang out in a large waiting area for 20 minutes after the shot in case anyone had an allergic reaction. While I was waiting, since I was sitting near the front, I struck up a conversation with the bored pa ...[text shortened]... ned had 1 in every 500 people who got the shot died? It would have made Thalidomide look like water.
So it's anecdote time, no one keeled over in the waiting room.

I don't have a problem with anecdotes, trust in MSM and the goobermint is at a well deserved, long overdue, all time low, so that leaves us with what we see with our own two eyes. Here's mine, most people I know didn't take the juice, despite the nz goobermint bragging up rates of around 90%, none of them died and none of them regret not being a lab rat. Hey if they did they could go and take part in the experiment tomorrow, some major mega billion dollar drug Co's are still pushing the clotshot with the aid of the taxpayer funded advertising campaigns.

What you'd expect coming out of a pandemic is a dip in excess deaths, the bad flu comes along and a lot of frail people close to the edge check out a little earlier than what they might have. So in the proceeding years after bogeyman flu a lot of people that one might statistically expect to see die have already done so.

Excess deaths should be trending 180 degrees opposite to the way they are.

And what deaths are up? Heart attack, heart disease, stroke.

Kamala Harris going deep and philosophical on that which is seen and not seen.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
170d

@shavixmir said
🙄
"Deaths involving cardiovascular diseases were 33% higher than expected, while for specific cardiovascular diseases, deaths involving ischaemic heart diseases were 44% higher, cerebrovascular diseases 40% higher and heart failure 39% higher."

Pearson-Stuttard, Jonathan, et al. "Excess mortality in England post Covid-19 pandemic: implications for secondary prevention." The Lancet Regional Health–Europe 36 (2024).

w

Moves
170d

@wajoma said
"Deaths involving cardiovascular diseases were 33% higher than expected, while for specific cardiovascular diseases, deaths involving ischaemic heart diseases were 44% higher, cerebrovascular diseases 40% higher and heart failure 39% higher."

Pearson-Stuttard, Jonathan, et al. "Excess mortality in England post Covid-19 pandemic: implications for secondary prevention." The Lancet Regional Health–Europe 36 (2024).
A better title would be " batches of the juice were NOT 30% lethal "

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
167d

@wildgrass said
Only 5% of Australians received the last clotshot booster.

That makes 95% anti-vaxxers :^) Keep going Australia.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
163d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
🙄
Attempts to discredit the New Zealand data fall short. Way short. Anyone want to bet me I got it wrong?
I will debunk these as needed. I'm also offering to bet $250K or more that the NZ data can be used with publicly available data to show that the COVID vaccines are killing people. Any takers??

MB

Moves
163d

@wildgrass said
Medicare death data confirms the COVID vaccines are killing people. No more doubts. Same anomaly in all 5 countries.

https://kirschsubstack.com/p/medicare-death-data-proves-the-covid

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
162d

@Wajoma
Too bad Trump didn't know about that phrase when OUR covid crisis hit.
He has about 200,000 avoidable deaths on his hands from his inept and downright criminal handling of the covid crisis. Now we find out the reason, he has money in another Pharm company and did not want his stock to go down so he deliberately downplayed Covid from day one.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
160d

@sonhouse said
@Wajoma
Too bad Trump didn't know about that phrase when OUR covid crisis hit.
He has about 200,000 avoidable deaths on his hands from his inept and downright criminal handling of the covid crisis. Now we find out the reason, he has money in another Pharm company and did not want his stock to go down so he deliberately downplayed Covid from day one.
Looks like the cure was worse than the curse Stroker

https://shorturl.at/fDJ02

Australian Medical Professionals Association

AMPS supports:

- The primacy of the doctor/patient relationship, with Government bureaucrats being removed from the surgery room.
- Making it easier for doctors to speak out publicly. Doctors are currently gagged by AHPRA.
- The removal of AHPRA from monitoring doctors on social media and voicing their medical opinions.
- Resisting Government Coercion.
- The ability to speak out about refugee health without fear of de-registration.
- Resisting Government mandates.
- Resisting Government agencies running roughshod over doctors in what they can prescribe and recommend.

TOO MANY DEAD AN INQUIRY INTO AUSTRALIA'S EXCESS MORTALITY

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
159d

@wajoma said
Looks like the cure was worse than the curse Stroker

https://shorturl.at/fDJ02

Australian Medical Professionals Association

AMPS supports:

- The primacy of the doctor/patient relationship, with Government bureaucrats being removed from the surgery room.
- Making it easier for doctors to speak out publicly. Doctors are currently gagged by AHPRA.
- The removal of ...[text shortened]... what they can prescribe and recommend.

TOO MANY DEAD AN INQUIRY INTO AUSTRALIA'S EXCESS MORTALITY
Nope.

Idiot.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
159d
2 edits

@shavixmir said
Nope.

Idiot.
Shag doody for brains 15000 more Australians died in 2022 than usual, that's not 15000 total, that's 15000 more than expected. Coming out the other side of a pandemic excess deaths should be less than usual.

300 per week, more than usual, 300 human lives. If they could say drunk driving, tobacco products, obesity etc we'd never hear the end of all the great goobermint programs to modify citizen behavior through force and threats of force coming our way.

...and shag doody say's nothing to see here. You wish there were nothing to see shatmixir because everyone that pushed the juice is complicit in this.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
158d
1 edit

@wajoma said
Shag doody for brains 15000 more Australians died in 2022 than usual, that's not 15000 total, that's 15000 more than expected. Coming out the other side of a pandemic excess deaths should be less than usual.

300 per week, more than usual, 300 human lives. If they could say drunk driving, tobacco products, obesity etc we'd never hear the end of all the great goobermint pr ...[text shortened]... ish there were nothing to see shatmixir because everyone that pushed the juice is complicit in this.
And it is not linked to covid vaccinations.

Nobody is arguing with you over the numbers (the extra death toll. The rest of your numbers are as crap as your arguments).

It’s you conclusions which are offensive to rationality.