Batches of the Juice Were 30% Lethal

Batches of the Juice Were 30% Lethal

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
160d
1 edit

@sh76 said
A 00.21% death rate from a vaccine would be catastrophic (borderline society-destroying) and would cause an instant recall and thousands of lawsuits, and Congressional hearings that would last a decade.
When I got my first shots in February of 2021, it was at a massive regional center where the lines were 40 minutes just to get in (with an appointment). They asked everyone to hang out in a large waiting area for 20 minutes after the shot in case anyone had an allergic reaction. While I was waiting, since I was sitting near the front, I struck up a conversation with the bored paramedic who was waiting for anyone to have a problem. He told me that was his third day doing this and he hadn't had a problem yet (he treated one old lady for dehydration and that was his excitement for the day).

Can you imagine what would have happened had 1 in every 500 people who got the shot died? It would have made Thalidomide look like water.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
160d

@sh76 said
A 00.21% death rate from a vaccine would be catastrophic (borderline society-destroying) and would cause an instant recall and thousands of lawsuits, and Congressional hearings that would last a decade.
Really? I should have added some more zeros then

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
160d

@wajoma said
Already admitted it was exaggerated it was only 21% dead associated with one batch.

Edit: Haha and now shatmixer is defending his puerile prank, how does it feel to have your strings yanked ijit.
Wow. Avoiding the blatant truth that you are a lying kunt and a spreader of BS when it comes to covid-19 vaccinations, by thinking I’m defending a junenile prank, when in fact, I’m mocking you like the trailer trash you are.

God damn, you’re stupid.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
160d

@sh76 said

1 in every 500 people who got the shot died?
'Batches' and no, they didn't drop dead on site. Stats have been leaked in NZ that show certain batches, and certain clot shot centers in NZ are associated with mortality has high as 20%.

This happened last weekend, the whistleblower has been arrested, the data had been anonymised, Health NZ has sought an injunction against publishing the data, on some shakey soon to fall employment relations legislation. NZ goobermint has people trying to scrub the internet but it's too late. The NZ goobermint and NZ Health have not denied the stats.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
160d

@kmax87 said
Because they were not lethal, they were only 30% lethal?? 😆
19000 fellow Australian excess deaths in 2022 and all kmax has is stupid cracks almost as bad as Shag 'throw tampons on window' Doody's aliens and koala ( ?? ) jokes ( ?? )

w

Moves
160d

@wajoma said
'Batches' and no, they didn't drop dead on site. Stats have been leaked in NZ that show certain batches, and certain clot shot centers in NZ are associated with mortality has high as 20%.

This happened last weekend, the whistleblower has been arrested, the data had been anonymised, Health NZ has sought an injunction against publishing the data, on some shakey soon ...[text shortened]... to scrub the internet but it's too late. The NZ goobermint and NZ Health have not denied the stats.
Has the NZ government denied the existence of reptilian shape-shifting humanoids who provided the clot shots?

The silence is deafening.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
160d
1 edit

@wildgrass said
Has the NZ government denied the existence of reptilian shape-shifting humanoids who provided the clot shots?

The silence is deafening.
More jokes?? The NZ Prime Minister is aware of and has commented on the leaked stats, so jokes on you wildgrass.

BTW: People were threatened with their jobs (and by extension in some cases their homes), businesses, careers to take part in a medical experiment.

That is indisputable.

w

Moves
160d

@wajoma said
More jokes?? The NZ Prime Minister is aware of and has commented on the leaked stats, so jokes on you wildgrass.

BTW: People were threatened with their jobs (and by extension in some cases their homes), businesses, careers to take part in a medical experiment.

That is indisputable.
Reptoids are also real. There are videos.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
160d

@wajoma said

This happened last weekend, the whistleblower has been arrested, the data had been anonymised, Health NZ has sought an injunction against publishing the data, on some shakey soon ...[text shortened]... to scrub the internet but it's too late. The NZ goobermint and NZ Health have not denied the stats.
Oh that! Surely I would have noticed a bomb shell like that somewhere in the media.
Surely the WHO, the RIVM, the NHS or any other health authority would have requested further research and indepth analysis…

Nope. It’s not true. You are being suckered.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
160d

@shavixmir said
Oh that! Surely I would have noticed a bomb shell like that somewhere in the media.
Surely the WHO, the RIVM, the NHS or any other health authority would have requested further research and indepth analysis…

Nope. It’s not true. You are being suckered.
Says the tampon guy who explains away 19000 excess Australian deaths with aliens.

I can give a link to the hard data but it would be utterly wasted on pseud boy.

Shag doody 'didn't notice' that's his argument.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
160d

@wajoma said
Says the tampon guy who explains away 19000 excess Australian deaths with aliens.

I can give a link to the hard data but it would be utterly wasted on pseud boy.

Shag doody 'didn't notice' that's his argument.
Uhuh.
Moron.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
159d
2 edits

@kevcvs57 said
Pretty sure you added the last bit dummy
It’s people like you that did more harm than good and your still lying your face off about it.
If everyone wore a mask thousands of Ives and businesses would have been saved but there are always vajoma’s about to do their misanthropic worst
"We examined the association between face masks and risk of infection with SARS-CoV-2 using cross-sectional data from 3,209 participants in a randomized trial exploring the effectiveness of glasses in reducing the risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection. Face mask use was based on participants’ response to the end-of-follow-up survey. We found that the incidence of self-reported COVID-19 was 33% (aRR 1.33; 95% CI 1.03–1.72) higher in those wearing face masks often or sometimes, and 40% (aRR 1.40; 95% CI 1.08–1.82) higher in those wearing face masks almost always or always, compared to participants who reported wearing face masks never or almost never. ..."

Cambridge University Press:

https://shorturl.at/nrxK5

Remembering that kev bragged it up about breathing on people he thought deserved it, through his one-way (filtered inhale, exhale exhausted freely) out of date mask.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
159d

@wajoma said

That is indisputable.
Did you guys elect a Trump PM?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
159d

@metal-brain said
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2023-12-04/red-flags-everywhere-2023-sees-alarming-rise-excess-deaths-across-america
Okay, so there is more than one metal brain here.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
159d

@wajoma said

The problem with excess mortality data is that there are so many confounders that it's almost impossible to prove causation.

All sides of the covid spectrum (from the covid-is-airborne-HIV hysterics to the seizure-syrup crowd) point to excess mortality when it suits their narrative, but until I see actual proof of causation, I don't take any of it seriously.