Batches of the Juice Were 30% Lethal

Batches of the Juice Were 30% Lethal

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
119d

@wajoma said
Australia:

The greatest increase in excess deaths since WWII

“In 2022, there were 174,717 deaths that occurred by 30 November and were registered by 31 January 2023, which is 22,886 (15.1% ) more than the historical average.”

Is it unusual to have 15.1% more deaths than average?

Any death from wuflu made headlines.
There is no connection between the increased death rate and covid vaccinations.

There is a correlation between between global warming and increased death rates.

Why not focus on that? Is that because you presume that global warming is nothing more than a cycle of the planet’s natural progression?

Idiot.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
119d

@shavixmir said

There is a correlation between between global warming and increased death rates.

Why not focus on that? Is that because you presume that global warming is nothing more than a cycle of the planet’s natural progression?

Idiot.
While in reality deaths caused by environmental conditions continue to plummet as technology and industry improves the lives of millions, the pseud known as shag doody for brains would like to blame the environment for heart attacks, myocarditis, blood clots in young and middle aged healthy males?

Caused by the weather according to shatmixer

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
119d

@wajoma said
While in reality deaths caused by environmental conditions continue to plummet as technology and industry improves the lives of millions, the pseud known as shag doody for brains would like to blame the environment for heart attacks, myocarditis, blood clots in young and middle aged healthy males?

Caused by the weather according to shatmixer
Have you always been a doofus, or just since you created this thread?

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
119d

@suzianne said
Have you always been a doofus, or just since you created this thread?
Oh, he’s always been thicker than a doofus’ shyte.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
119d

@shavixmir said
A typhoon hits Philippines = 52 year old male drops dead of heart failure in Oxfordshire the UK
A snow storm in Oregon USA = 35 year old male dead from ischaemic heart disease in NZ
A drought in Namibia = 47 year old female dies from a cerebrovascular disease in Queensland Australia

Shag doody for brains logic.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
115d
2 edits

@shavixmir said

Idiot.
Actually these numbers belong on this thread, even though this thread is about seizure syrup injuries and deaths, can't hurt to look at efficacy too.

NZ Numbers:

Age and vaccination status of deaths within 28 days of being reported as a case.
Not fully vaccinated = NFV
Fully vaccinated = FV
Received booster = RB (Last column in bold is total)
0 to 59 NFV_111 FV_137 RB_212 460
60 to 69 NFV_66 FV_94 RB_321 481
70 to 79 NFV_128 FV_141 RB_859 1128
80 to 89 NFV_182 FV_190 RB_1591 1963
90 to +_ NFV_132 FV_122 RB_1141 1395
Total___NFV_619 FV_684 RB_4124 5427

Sure doesn't look like 20-50 fold (whatever that means) to me.

These numbers state clotshot status at death, next we could look at overall clotshot status for NZ, they were bragging up some pretty high numbers back in the day, but if it's high the above numbers look bad for clotshot efficacy and if the numbers low it's bad too. Clotshot lovers just can't win these days.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
115d

Hahaha

Take your uneducated makarky to the koala pond, moron.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
115d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
Hahaha

I purposely didn't post a source pseud boy to bait you. These numbers are from NZ Health.

Eat it you weak bytch, get on your knees and eat it.

https://www.tewhatuora.govt.nz/our-health-system/data-and-statistics/covid-19-data/covid-19-case-demographics/#vaccination-details

I told you shatmixer your best options:

Runaway, sit on the sidelines and wish someone would come and save you or your forte' the single ijit emoji.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
113d

@shavixmir said
Hahaha

you spelled malarky wrong, doofus

lol I love this place

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
111d

@shavixmir said
Senator Gerard Rennick

The South Australian Employment Tribunal has ruled that employers are responsible for compensating employees who acquire vaccine injuries from work directives.
This is a significant precedent as employers are now going to think twice about forcing people to get a vaccine if they have to fork out for potentially significant medical costs if the employee then incurs a vaccine injury.
This is only one case and I suspect it will be appealed. I hope the decision is upheld because it will then open up the option of employers suing governments who mandate vaccines or pharmaceutical companies for unsafe or ineffective vaccines.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
106d

@Suzianne
I'll go with ALWAYS a dufus.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
105d

@sonhouse said
@Suzianne
I'll go with ALWAYS a dufus.
Sunstroker, welcome back to the thread. Some food for thought.

Richard Pykett of Elan Insurance Brokers explains how the industry has seen a doubling of daily new health insurance claims. One major insurer went from 3-400 daily claims up to 700.
“Is anybody in the industry starting to ask questions why?”
“Not here. Everybody’s tight-lipped.”

https://rb.gy/mftm1j

Shag doody for brains FYI:

https://zapier.com/blog/best-url-shorteners/#rebrandly

w

Moves
105d

@wajoma said
Only 5% of Australians received the last clotshot booster.

That makes 95% anti-vaxxers :^) Keep going Australia.
This is just the group that survived the massive culling of the Australian population through vaccination though? They are super human now.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
104d

?si=SpjVk-DDqfga3-3a

Scientists destroying the anti-vax movement. It’s 50 minutes. And it explains exactly why the extreme right, anti-science / anti-vax movement is dangerous and literally killing people.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
104d
2 edits

@wildgrass said
This is just the group that survived the massive culling of the Australian population through vaccination though? They are super human now.
This was a joke ijit, hence the smile. In both the NZ and Australia protests most of the protestors had received vaccinations at some stage in their life and many had taken the mass experimental MRNA jab. It was a play on how control freaks, jab flunkies, drug pushers for multi billion dollar mega drug Co's, and gormless sheeple (aka pseud boy doody for brains) called anyone that dared question anything about the mandates, lock downs and coercion: 'anti-vaxxers'.

Edit: haha I see he's just posted again, still at it, SDfB just said 'the anti-vax movement' what a gimp. He powered up my joke, cheers shag.

One fact that no one can deny the rushed nature of the clotshot made it experimental, and it still is. Here's some science stuff for you shag doody, we live in a universe governed by a thing called time, the clotchot is new, not enough time has passed to assess long term effects, no-one and I mean NOOOO-ONNNNE can dispute this fact, and for that reason alone there should have been zero coercion to take part in the ongoing experiment that is the seizure syrup.