1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 20:173 edits
    Biden To Push Higher Corporate Tax In Key Political Speech

The proposals Biden is pushing for include a higher corporate tax rate of 28 percent and a corporate minimum tax of 21 percent, according to the White House.

These are part of a broader plan to lower the federal deficit by trillions of dollars,
    and are to be accompanied by tax cuts for lower-income citizens.

https://www.barrons.com/news/biden-to-push-higher-corporate-tax-in-key-political-speech-76abc1f4
    -------------------------

You're believing that bit about lowering the debt...?? lol, sure

Anyway, we are talking about a rather large sum of money here, and we must ask ourselves...
    would you want government to have that money or the corporations?

My opinion: The government blows the money into many useless programs and foreign aid.
    The corporations *invest* that money in things like EV's, which needs much investment money.

BTW, we are living in a great economy right now, and we do have many EV companies.
    That's because of a relatively low corporate tax rate.

let's hear it
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 20:28
    @earl-of-trumps said

The proposals Biden is pushing for include a higher corporate tax rate of 28 percent and a corporate minimum tax of 21 percent, according to the White House.

These are part of a broader plan to lower the federal deficit by trillions of dollars,
    and are to be accompanied by tax cuts for low ...[text shortened]... have many EV companies.

let's hear it
    Elephant in the Room: We need to spread the wealth around.

It is that simple. Obama said that. In about 6 years, it will have happened. I have already started looking for new place to live. My money is of course off-shore. One thing about libs, the do NOT give up. We all 'go back to work' after a big day (Nov election in this case), but the libs.....their work is to simply become a one-party government, and they will not relent for one second. We will be overrun and swamped by them and their illegal lieutenants, millions of them.
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 00:33
    @averagejoe1 said
    Elephant in the Room: We need to spread the wealth around.

It is that simple. Obama said that. In about 6 years, it will have happened. I have already started looking for new place to live. My money is of course off-shore. One thing about libs, the do NOT give up. We all 'go back to work' after a big day (Nov election in this case), but the libs.....their work is ...[text shortened]... one second. We will be overrun and swamped by them and their illegal lieutenants, millions of them.
    You slid off topic, Joe, but you do have some good points to expand on.

Musk had to come up with $45Billion to take over Twitter. High cost deals like that will be suppressed.
    But I am still shocked that our favorite libs don't want to tell us how it really is!
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 01:30
    @earl-of-trumps said
    You slid off topic, Joe, but you do have some good points to expand on.

Musk had to come up with $45Billion to take over Twitter. High cost deals like that will be suppressed.
    But I am still shocked that our favorite libs don't want to tell us how it really is!
    Yes, apologies, off topic.
    But, I have a dog in this hunt. So higher corp tax will call for many a man with corporate interests to do some major (legal) shuffling. I'm too busy!! Oh well, it is what it is.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 03:38
    @earl-of-trumps said

and are to be accompanied by tax cuts for low ...[text shortened]... have many EV companies.

let's hear it
    Make sure governments don’t blow it on pointless projects, but on projects which are important:
    - education (future of America doing well)
    - pre-emptive healthcare (lower costs as people get older)
    - infrastructure
    - international solutions to migration (stop people needing or wanting to cross your border).

Those sorts of things.
    Obviously, in a capitalist economy, it’s a balancing act. But huge corporations outsource work wherever it’s cheaper anyway… so long as the costs of getting the final product on the market of origin aren’t detrimentally impacted (so, you can “guide” corporations’ hands in this too).

What you really want is to stimulate local industry (making clothes, cars, furniture, etc.)
    Local food markets, people buying locally produced furniture, clothes… thet sort of thing.
    It builds jobs and community. It stops slave-labour, child labour, 16 hour work shifts in 3rd world countries. And it’s better for the environment (smaller carbon footprint).
  6. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 03:54
    @averagejoe1 said
    Yes, apologies, off topic.
    But, I have a dog in this hunt. So higher corp tax will call for many a man with corporate interests to do some major (legal) shuffling. I'm too busy!! Oh well, it is what it is.
    Great State of The Union Address huh little Joe? Hey, you got the same first name as our President Joe; interesting... Either way, President Joe Biden Killed it tonight. 🙂
  7. Joined
    30 Dec '23
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 04:06
    @earl-of-trumps said

let's hear it
    $2.6 billion dollars for gender reassignment surgery around the world.
  8. Joined
    30 Dec '23
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 04:09
    @shavixmir
    You failed on education. That money will be spent on drag queen story hour, complete with dildos, toe sucking, and frilly lap dances for the staff.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 04:23
    @djj said
    @shavixmir
    You failed on education. That money will be spent on drag queen story hour, complete with dildos, toe sucking, and frilly lap dances for the staff.
    If that’s your idea of education, I think it is you who have failed.
  10. Joined
    30 Dec '23
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 04:35
    @shavixmir
    Nope, Democrat's idea.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 04:42
    @djj said
    @shavixmir
    Nope, Democrat's idea.
    🙄
  12. Joined
    30 Dec '23
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 04:44
    @shavixmir
    An empty rectangle?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 05:02
    @djj said
    @shavixmir
    We're not driven by fear.

There you have it, the basic diff between right and left.

You make stuff up then say we need to stop it.

Why not say, here's where we could be and working for it? Because that's too hard? Typical.
  14. Joined
    30 Dec '23
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 05:08
    @suzianne said
    We're not driven by fear.

There you have it, the basic diff between right and left.

You make stuff up then say we need to stop it.

Why not say, here's where we could be and working for it? Because that's too hard? Typical.
    I have links that none of you care to look at. Want some?
  15. Joined
    30 Dec '23
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 05:12
    @djj said
    I have links that none of you care to look at. Want some?
    https://thepostmillennial.com/oklahoma-school-district-defends-disturbing-video-showing-students-sucking-classmates-toes-for-charity-fundraiser

https://rumble.com/voche2-kentucky-school-staff-get-lap-dances-from-male-students-in-lingerie.html

RAINBOW MONKEY WITH A DILD0 HANGING OFF COSTUME AT CHILD STORY HOUR
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/xazTQAlOGD9X/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree