Biden's Higher Corporate Tax Rate

Biden's Higher Corporate Tax Rate

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z

Moves
64d

@cliff-mashburn said
Big Mac Combo meals are now 16 bucks, I think you need a different example.
so what

what's your point?

it's 16 dollars because people are buying it. you think it will get to 30, out of spite even if people wouldn't afford it?

you think mcdonalds profit margin on a 16 dollar burger is 1 dollar?

Moves
64d

@zahlanzi said
so what

what's your point?

it's 16 dollars because people are buying it. you think it will get to 30, out of spite even if people wouldn't afford it?

you think mcdonalds profit margin on a 16 dollar burger is 1 dollar?
Moving the goal posts again as usual.

Z

Moves
64d
1 edit

@cliff-mashburn said
Moving the goal posts again as usual.
using logical fallacies without understanding what they mean as usual?

i literally asked what;'s your point

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
64d

@cliff-mashburn said
Corporations will just increase prices to make up for the tax increase and consumers will end up paying for it.
Has this already been pointed out somewhere?
Then they’ll go out business and a more innovative and lean business will replace them. You should seriously consider asking for a refund from whichever ‘ school of business’ your attending

w

Moves
64d

@cliff-mashburn said
Why do you hate capitalism?

w

Moves
64d
1 edit

Politicians are spending too much. Tax rates are currently set way way below where they need to be for a balanced budget. This was Bidens point - if you don't want taxes to go up, then pass a dang budget that cuts medicare and social security and other entitlements.

These are the two choices. Congress needs to eat it's vegetables one way or the other.

Moves
64d

@kevcvs57 said
Then they’ll go out business and a more innovative and lean business will replace them. You should seriously consider asking for a refund from whichever ‘ school of business’ your attending
You make it sound so easy.
Companies always look for a way to cut costs and produce things for less. If they get taxed out of business, a newcomer will have the same problem. Have you ever even had a job?
What school of business did you go to, the Happy Rainbow and Wishful Thinking Business School?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
64d
1 edit

@wildgrass said
Politicians are spending too much. Tax rates are currently set way way below where they need to be for a balanced budget. This was Bidens point - if you don't want taxes to go up, then pass a dang budget that cuts medicare and social security and other entitlements.

These are the two choices. Congress needs to eat it's vegetables one way or the other.
Cut spending.

Here we are, the USA, wiith a government that has the world's highest anual income of any government in the world.

And it's not enough??

My ass. let them cut things like the military, social programs.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
64d

@djj said
$2.6 billion dollars for gender reassignment surgery around the world.
Good one!

And how about foreign aid. Cut Israel's $Billion$ right out.

Giving Wuhan Labs money to make potential world-ending viruses

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
64d

@suzianne said
The debt and the deficit are two different things.

You're welcome.
Once again, Suzianne demonstrates her firm grasp on the obvious.

[hand-clapping]

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
64d
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
Hey dummy you obviously read the bit about tax cuts to lower level earners
Are you talking to your corporate masters because you’re obviously not talking to actual people.
Of course your corporate masters would like to pay less tax than you, private jets, yachts and high end Ho’s don’t come cheap you know
Hey StOoPiD, it's *my* thread, *I* make the theme up.

We are talking about what effect raising taxes on corporations will have. Can you hack it?

Lake Como

Moves
64d

@shavixmir said
Make sure governments don’t blow it on pointless projects, but on projects which are important:
- education (future of America doing well)
- pre-emptive healthcare (lower costs as people get older)
- infrastructure
- international solutions to migration (stop people needing or wanting to cross your border).

Those sorts of things.
Obviously, in a capitalist economy, ...[text shortened]... work shifts in 3rd world countries. And it’s better for the environment (smaller carbon footprint).
Hey, Sav . this is but one of many links of the waste of Biden. You list helthcare and education, etc, but left these out. Just being helpful.

https://fee.org/articles/9-crazy-examples-of-unrelated-waste-and-partisan-spending-in-biden-s-2t-infrastructure-proposal/

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
64d

@earl-of-trumps said
Biden To Push Higher Corporate Tax In Key Political Speech

The proposals Biden is pushing for include a higher corporate tax rate of 28 percent and a corporate minimum tax of 21 percent, according to the White House.

These are part of a broader plan to lower the federal deficit by trillions of dollars,
and are to be accompanied by tax cuts for low ...[text shortened]... have many EV companies.
That's because of a relatively low corporate tax rate.

let's hear it
The corporate tax is a tax on profits; any money "invested" in capital goods like EVs is already deducted,

You need some ECO 101, Earl.

Lake Como

Moves
64d

@cliff-mashburn said
Corporations will just increase prices to make up for the tax increase and consumers will end up paying for it.
Has this already been pointed out somewhere?
Don't bother. Libs never comment on it, their mob has said that is a no-no. But, yes, they know that prices will rise, and Biden even mentioned it last night unknowingly.....when he said there is less chocolate in a Snickers Bar, but it costs the same. He spilled the beans. What an old fool.
Libs: Cliff keeps this inconvenient fact at the fore...Corps will raise prices for our poor wretches to have to deal with, ....Biden of course is causing it. We think that the wretches will vote for Trump.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
64d

@cliff-mashburn said
Exactly.

And stoopid zahlanzi says, "yes, and debunked, plenty of times".

Stoopid... or Liar??? hmmm... Stoopid... or Liar???
Hey, how about 'Stoopid Liar'??