Biden's Higher Corporate Tax Rate

Biden's Higher Corporate Tax Rate

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
64d
1 edit

@DJJ
Suzianne, do you think this is acceptable in schools?
Off topic I know...sry. But these people are frustrating

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
64d

@djj said
@DJJ
You being off topic is frustrating.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
64d

@djj said
@DJJ
What, your fantasies?

No, I don't think your fantasies are acceptable anywhere.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
64d

@earl-of-trumps said
Biden To Push Higher Corporate Tax In Key Political Speech

The proposals Biden is pushing for include a higher corporate tax rate of 28 percent and a corporate minimum tax of 21 percent, according to the White House.

These are part of a broader plan to lower the federal deficit by trillions of dollars,
and are to be accompanied by tax cuts for low ...[text shortened]... have many EV companies.
That's because of a relatively low corporate tax rate.

let's hear it
The debt and the deficit are two different things.

You're welcome.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
64d

@averagejoe1 said
Elephant in the Room: We need to spread the wealth around.

It is that simple. Obama said that. In about 6 years, it will have happened. I have already started looking for new place to live. My money is of course off-shore. One thing about libs, the do NOT give up. We all 'go back to work' after a big day (Nov election in this case), but the libs.....their work is ...[text shortened]... one second. We will be overrun and swamped by them and their illegal lieutenants, millions of them.
So you don't believe in investing in America.

Thanks for nothing.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
64d

@djj said
$2.6 billion dollars for gender reassignment surgery around the world.
Do you have a point here?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
64d

@djj said
I have links that none of you care to look at. Want some?
Whatever it is you're selling, no, I do not "want some".

D

Moves
64d

@suzianne said
What, your fantasies?

No, I don't think your fantasies are acceptable anywhere.
Right. If you don't look at it, it doesn't exist. To quote another poster, you ARE a fukking idiot.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
64d
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
Biden To Push Higher Corporate Tax In Key Political Speech

The proposals Biden is pushing for include a higher corporate tax rate of 28 percent and a corporate minimum tax of 21 percent, according to the White House.

These are part of a broader plan to lower the federal deficit by trillions of dollars,
and are to be accompanied by tax cuts for low ...[text shortened]... have many EV companies.
That's because of a relatively low corporate tax rate.

let's hear it
Hey dummy you obviously read the bit about tax cuts to lower level earners
Are you talking to your corporate masters because you’re obviously not talking to actual people.
Of course your corporate masters would like to pay less tax than you, private jets, yachts and high end Ho’s don’t come cheap you know

Lake Como

Moves
64d

@suzianne said
So you don't believe in investing in America.

Thanks for nothing.
Too general, Sue. To invest in today's America is to invest in the advent of illegal people to be a part of America. So take that factor out , along with everything Biden said last niight. Then, I would buy more NVIDIA stock on the dips, and reap the rewards from somewhere else. If I stay here, Biden will be coming for my assets. Maybe even yours, if you are in the 1% who pay 50% of the taxes.

Z

Moves
64d

@djj said
https://thepostmillennial.com/oklahoma-school-district-defends-disturbing-video-showing-students-sucking-classmates-toes-for-charity-fundraiser

https://rumble.com/voche2-kentucky-school-staff-get-lap-dances-from-male-students-in-lingerie.html

RAINBOW MONKEY WITH A DILD0 HANGING OFF COSTUME AT CHILD STORY HOUR
https://www.bitchute.com/video/xazTQAlOGD9X/
ah yes, oklahoma and kentucky. two very liberal democrat hippie woke states

Moves
64d

Corporations will just increase prices to make up for the tax increase and consumers will end up paying for it.
Has this already been pointed out somewhere?

Moves
64d

@shavixmir said
You being off topic is frustrating.
YOU are the one that brought up education

Z

Moves
64d
2 edits

@cliff-mashburn said
Corporations will just increase prices to make up for the tax increase and consumers will end up paying for it.
Has this already been pointed out somewhere?
yes, and debunked, plenty of times

only you gullible simpletons think that

it's so funny that you people think that you don't need minimum wages because they would naturally stabilize due to competition but you also think a big mac's price will just rise and rise due to tax increases on billionaires

also, and i can't believe i have to say this, i would pay 50 cents more for a burger if it meant poor people get fukin healthcare

Moves
64d

@zahlanzi said
yes, and debunked, plenty of times

only you gullible simpletons think that

it's so funny that you people think that you don't need minimum wages because they would naturally stabilize due to competition but you also think a big mac's price will just rise and rise due to tax increases on billionaires

also, and i can't believe i have to say this, i would pay 50 cents more for a burger if it meant poor people get fukin healthcare
Big Mac Combo meals are now 16 bucks, I think you need a different example.