Caitlin Clark

Caitlin Clark

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
38d

Damned bloody trans people! How will woman’s sports ever survive??

Ohhhh…
Well, I’m surprised that you can drag your trailer incel arses from the porch, where you are obviously watching the left-wing woke apocalypse commence (otherwise called an eclipse) to even bother looking at this thread.

Moves
37d
1 edit

@shavixmir

Caitlin Clark the biological female college basketball player? What about her? Other than that she is probably the best to ever play women's college ball?

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
37d

@fartacus said
@shavixmir

Caitlin Clark the biological female college basketball player? What about her? Other than that she is probably the best to ever play women's college ball?
Exaxtly.

Moves
37d
1 edit

Well college ball is over and I'm not sure if she will play in the WNBA but if I were her and I didn't have a serious degree or something then I would try to get into NBA broadcasting or whatever they call it where they hold a mic and ask questions and stuff.

Edit: Nevermind, she's going to the WNBA and most likely being drafted by the Indiana Fever.
Good for her and she will definitely help the sport grow.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
37d

@Fartacus
What, a basketball player so great but only 6 foot?🙂 Do you think she could compete with Brittney Griner? Now THERE is one tall woman. As tall as our senator here in PA. Fedderman is also 6 foot 9. Even taller than my buddy James Cromwell, only a mere 6 foot 7.

Moves
37d

@sonhouse

We'll see soon enough. Griner still plays I think 🤔

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
37d
1 edit

@Fartacus
I think she has started playing again. You are not a fan I take it. The Russians realized she would be a good pick to jail so they could get some kind of assswipe out of OUR jails so they got a top assassin back.

Moves
37d

@sonhouse

I'm not keen on any sports really. I watch Chess and do the Chess thing.

Moves
37d

@shavixmir said
Damned bloody trans people! How will woman’s sports ever survive??

Ohhhh…
Well, I’m surprised that you can drag your trailer incel arses from the porch, where you are obviously watching the left-wing woke apocalypse commence (otherwise called an eclipse) to even bother looking at this thread.
how do you think clark would do against a men’s team?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
37d
1 edit

@Fartacus
Pretty much the same here. More into mano a mano, tennis, Chess, GO, karate tournaments, personally couldn't kick a hole in a grocery bag but like to watch the experts. One thing weird, my chess rating here, some 1730 or so and my USCF rating is almost exactly the same. Go figure. I thought there was a huge discrepancy between those two rating wise. Or it could just mean I am weird all around which no doubt folks would agree🙂

Moves
37d

@mott-the-hoople said
She'll find out when she is in the WNBA 🤣

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
37d

@Fartacus
You don't think that was a stupid leading question do you? Naw, that couldn't POSSIBLY be the issue.

w

Moves
37d

@mott-the-hoople said
This conservative narrative about how trans women will take over women's sports has been a common refrain for almost a decade, when Kaitlin was a wee teenager. Maybe 100 RHP threads on the topic. It never materialized. What happened? How much longer until the takeover?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
37d

@fartacus said
She'll find out when she is in the WNBA 🤣
Are you mental?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
37d

@Suzianne
I think the icon says it was a diagonal laugh....