Caitlin Clark

Caitlin Clark

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
53d

@wildgrass said
This conservative narrative about how trans women will take over women's sports has been a common refrain for almost a decade, when Kaitlin was a wee teenager. Maybe 100 RHP threads on the topic. It never materialized. What happened? How much longer until the takeover?
No takeover because organizations are banning the practice....now...but not before.

Many medals were lost due to dude's competing against women and possibly even scholarships were lost.

You can thank normal, rational people like us for putting a stop to it.

Moves
53d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
Damned bloody trans people! How will woman’s sports ever survive??

Ohhhh…
Well, I’m surprised that you can drag your trailer incel arses from the porch, where you are obviously watching the left-wing woke apocalypse commence (otherwise called an eclipse) to even bother looking at this thread.
You realize she is a real woman and white right?

Not sure why YOU are saying she is great 🤔

I also don't know why you think her ability has anything to do with trans beating women.

w

Moves
53d

@fartacus said
No takeover because organizations are banning the practice....now...but not before.

Many medals were lost due to dude's competing against women and possibly even scholarships were lost.

You can thank normal, rational people like us for putting a stop to it.
The NCAA?

Moves
53d
1 edit

I didn't see any dude's competing in women's college basketball. Did anyone else?

I've seen high school dude's do it and adult dude's do it but I'm unaware of top level college sports allowing it.

Moves
53d

@suzianne said
Are you mental?
The joke was those WNBA women are built like men.

Get a clue will ya?

w

Moves
53d

@fartacus said
I didn't see any dude's competing in women's college basketball. Did anyone else?
No. Please explain what the NCAA did?

Moves
53d

@wildgrass said
No. Please explain what the NCAA did?
They saw other organizations banning men from beating up on women and they didn't need to do anything.

You must be an absolute type.
It's not true unless everyone, absolutely everyone, goes along with the right answer. 🙄

Now it's your turn. Since the NCAA didn't ban dude's from beating women. Name three dudes on elite women's college ball teams...

I honestly don't know but obviously you do.

w

Moves
53d

@fartacus said
They saw other organizations banning men from beating up on women and they didn't need to do anything.

You must be an absolute type.
It's not true unless everyone, absolutely everyone, goes along with the right answer. 🙄

Now it's your turn. Since the NCAA didn't ban dude's from beating women. Name three dudes on elite women's college ball teams...

I honestly don't know but obviously you do.
They didn't do anything because it is and always was a non-existent problem.

Moves
53d

@wildgrass said
They didn't do anything because it is and always was a non-existent problem.
You can live in delusional world that's fine.

If you want to watch men pretend to be women go ahead. Everyone has perverted fantasies but I think I'll keep this thread about a REAL woman who broke records in college basketball.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
53d

@Fartacus
Did you hear about the football nut who wants ALL drugs to be allowed in games, even Olympics? A special division for those enhanced the best way they can, coke, adderall, no matter, all legal. Let the games begin.....

w

Moves
53d

@fartacus said
You can live in delusional world that's fine.

If you want to watch men pretend to be women go ahead. Everyone has perverted fantasies but I think I'll keep this thread about a REAL woman who broke records in college basketball.
You pretend the plot of the movie juwanna man existed in real life (and ask me to thank you for putting a stop to it) then call me delusional?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juwanna_Mann

Moves
53d

@wildgrass said
You pretend the plot of the movie juwanna man existed in real life (and ask me to thank you for putting a stop to it) then call me delusional?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juwanna_Mann
⬆️ crazy person.

Moves
53d

@sonhouse said
@Fartacus
Did you hear about the football nut who wants ALL drugs to be allowed in games, even Olympics? A special division for those enhanced the best way they can, coke, adderall, no matter, all legal. Let the games begin.....
That's more of a guaranteed level playing field idea.

Most physical sports have steroid users so make it legal to level the playing field or find a way to test and ban abusers.

I don't have an answer on the steroid issue but it does give an advantage.

Moves
53d

@wildgrass

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/college-athletics-organization-bans-trans-athletes-participating-womens-sports

Moves
53d
1 edit

@wildgrass

Not the NCAA but they hope they don't have to say anything.

Edit: they won't have too.