1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    06 Mar '24 23:551 edit
    WWII ‘Kiss’ Photo Stays on Display — VA Head Reverses Memo that Would’ve Banned It

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/06/wwii-kiss-photo-stays-on-display-va-head-reverses-memo-that-wouldve-banned-it/
    --------------------------------

Most of you may not know the story of America's most celebrated and iconic post WWII photo -
    featuring a nurse and sailor embraced in a spontaneous kiss, as it captures the joy
    that all Americans shared at the announcement of military victory over Japan.
    If I recall correctly, the scene is Times Square, New York City.

The Cancels have nothing better to do than to destroy beauty and cause anger, pain.

We know what the Cancels take off the table, but what do they ADD to it???
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 00:06
    Cancel Cultures next target... the Statue of Liberty, which must be torn down!
  3. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 00:20
    OMG a sailor kissing a girl after coming home from the war, how awful.
    The woke mob is disgusting.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 00:46
    @earl-of-trumps said
    WWII ‘Kiss’ Photo Stays on Display — VA Head Reverses Memo that Would’ve Banned It

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/06/wwii-kiss-photo-stays-on-display-va-head-reverses-memo-that-wouldve-banned-it/

Most of you may not know the story of America's most celebrated and iconic post WWII photo -
    featuring a nurse a ...[text shortened]... nd cause anger, pain.

they add death and despair …they want everyone else to be as miserable as they are

have you not noticed the vile language and temper tantrums of the lib posters here?
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 00:471 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said

Do you know why they want to cancel it?

That kiss was not consensual. The woman did not want or like that kiss. The man just grabbed some stranger and stuck his tongue down her throat.

Framing it as spontaneous joy and using the passive voice (“a nurse and sailor embraced in a spontaneous kiss” ) is dishonest. It was a sailor’s spontaneous joy and he embraced her. She was a passive unwilling participant.

Its like saying.Trump was having a joyful petting session with a woman when he really grabbed her by the pussy without asking.

What does the Left bring to the table to replace this with? Well we got liberated bisexual women having MFF threesomes with their triads. I think that’s a reasonable replacement.
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 00:52
    @cliff-mashburn said
    OMG a sailor kissing a girl after coming home from the war, how awful.
    The woke mob is disgusting.
    Ya those WW2 sailors were so full of romantic spontaneous joy when they approached women:

YouTube : American Me Zoot Suit Riot
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 03:091 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said

But Bud Light should be canceled because a trans person advertises it?

But that's okay, right?

YOU guys are the creators of 'cancel culture'. All because something happens YOU don't like.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 03:12
    @mott-the-hoople said
    they add death and despair …they want everyone else to be as miserable as they are

have you not noticed the vile language and temper tantrums of the lib posters here?
    You never see your own hypocrisy.
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 03:13
    @mott-the-hoople said

And don't forget the lies, too. I notice all that garbage. They are a sad lot.
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 03:19
    @AThousandYoung - That kiss was not consensual.
    ------------

PuLEAZE, ATY. For God's sake, let the people enjoy something. You kill the ENTIRE spirit over a tiny flaw.

gad
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 03:22
    @AThousandYoung - 'Its like saying.Trump was having a joyful petting session with a woman when he really grabbed her by the pussy without asking.'
    -------------------

Get fukking serious, dude. comparing a rape and a kiss?
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 03:32
    @Suzianne
    But Bud Light should be canceled because a trans person advertises it?

But that's okay, right?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Perfectly legal, as far as I am concerned. It cost Bud Lite $1.2Billion. Serves them right

-----------------------------------------------
    YOU guys are the creators of 'cancel culture'. All because something happens YOU don't like.
    ------------------
    To destroy a famous 80 year old icon that brought joy to people's hearts is shameful and wrong.

It's 80 years old. when do people know when to lay off.
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 03:391 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @AThousandYoung - 'Its like saying.Trump was having a joyful petting session with a woman when he really grabbed her by the pussy without asking.'
    -------------------

Get fukking serious, dude. comparing a rape and a kiss?
    I'm just using the same language Trump uses.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/read-donald-trumps-lewd-remarks-about-women-on-days-of-our-lives-set-2005-groping-star-a7351381.html
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 05:17
    @earl-of-trumps said

Really? This is the example you’re running with?

I can’t wait for you, walking down the street during a celebration, when some large, hairy sailor grabs you and sticks his tongue down your throat. And somebody takes the photo and it becomes world famous.

Exactly how would you feel when your kids walk past the display case?
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 10:25
    @earl-of-trumps said

if you're very happy it is ok to express yourself by sticking your tongue into a stranger's mouth

gotcha

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree