1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 19:204 edits
    Well, well, Shavizmir....Were you going to hide this from us? Everyone check out what racists the Netherlands is. They are saying EVERYTHING that I have ever said about mixing up these cultures with ours. These Muslims and all else.
    Might I also make a plug for Trump who said 'they are poisoning our blood". Do you see now what he meant?
    I will let these posts speak for themselves. You don't want them Shav. YOU have thus not been truthful with us.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0RA14A/

AND THIS...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67506583

For y'all in a hurry, his PM is trying to shut the door on Muslims! Hypocrisy seethes on the Forum.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 21:11
    @averagejoe1 said
    Well, well, Shavizmir....Were you going to hide this from us? Everyone check out what racists the Netherlands is. They are saying EVERYTHING that I have ever said about mixing up these cultures with ours. These Muslims and all else.
    Might I also make a plug for Trump who said 'they are poisoning our blood". Do you see now what he meant?
    I will let these posts sp ...[text shortened]...
    For y'all in a hurry, his PM is trying to shut the door on Muslims! Hypocrisy seethes on the Forum.
    Uh… Wilders is not the Dutch prime minister.

Yes. We have racist rednecks in the Netherlands too. We call them wappies.

Wilders is extremely ugly. I mean, I don’t say this anout people in general, but he’s so fugly, if I had a dog with a face like his, I’d shave its arse and make it walk backwards.
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 21:17
    @shavixmir said

Wilders is extremely ugly. I mean, I don’t say this anout people in general, but he’s so fugly, if I had a dog with a face like his, I’d shave its arse and make it walk backwards.
    We only give humans a hard time for being racist.

Ants? That's just biology.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 22:40
    @shavixmir said

I think Biden looks like 3000yr old mummy. So we got that out-of-the-way.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 22:43
    @AverageJoe1
    anyway, anytime, anyone wants to say something about the way we are about Mexicans and yemenites and all in between, and racism, please preface by saying“ just like the Netherlands, ….”
  6. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 23:041 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    @AverageJoe1
    anyway, anytime, anyone wants to say something about the way we are about Mexicans and yemenites and all in between, and racism, please preface by saying“ just like the Netherlands, ….”
    Oslo has no-go zones for police where white people can't go because it's so unsafe.
    A lot of US cities do too but they don't talk about it.
  7. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 23:17
    @shavixmir said

Wow you really don't care about Dutch children, do you?
    https://www.rmx.news/crime/syrian-asylum-seeker-convicted-of-sexually-assaulting-four-11-year-old-dutch-girls-handed-community-service/
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 Mar '24 01:39
    @cliff-mashburn said
    Wow you really don't care about Dutch children, do you?
    https://www.rmx.news/crime/syrian-asylum-seeker-convicted-of-sexually-assaulting-four-11-year-old-dutch-girls-handed-community-service/
    Shav, I am sorry to have put you on the spot, but we are in the minority on the Forum, we have to make points about hypocrisy and double dealing and misrepresentations day in and day out.
    I am glad that I found these clips though, to show my coffee buddies what I have to deal with every day with you guys who use other peoples' stuff, and you guys who say that we are not faaaaaaaaaaiiirr to the immigrants, to whom we do not owe one thing. Why don't you owe anything to the smelly Muslims? The different culture that your leaders are up in arms about? Are they not your brothers? Are any of them invited into the homes of your friends, and you, for that matter?
    Hello? You there??
  9. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    10 Mar '24 03:08
    @averagejoe1 said
    Shav, I am sorry to have put you on the spot, but we are in the minority on the Forum, we have to make points about hypocrisy and double dealing and misrepresentations day in and day out.
    I am glad that I found these clips though, to show my coffee buddies what I have to deal with every day with you guys who use other peoples' stuff, and you guys who say that we are ...[text shortened]... ny of them invited into the homes of your friends, and you, for that matter?
    Hello? You there??
    Shav won't even admit that there's a crime problem with all the 3rd world types the government has allowed in his once beautiful country.
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Mar '24 06:022 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    I am glad that I found these clips though, to show my coffee buddies what I have to deal with every day with you guys who use other peoples' stuff, and you guys who say that we are ...[text shortened]... ny of them invited into the homes of your friends, and you, for that matter?
    Hello? You there??
    It’s been pointed out to you umpteen times that Wilders is, at the moment, not the prime minister. And yet you continue to rely on sources that say he is; in other words, sources that do not comprehend Dutch politics or situations. The BBC link you posted even explains the situation.

The Netherlands has had a right-wing government (and this is European right-wing, so probably along the lines of the US democratic party, I presume) for more than a decade. And they’ve created a housing shortage.
    So, by refusing to build more and affordable housing, they’ve given the extreme right-wing (Wilders) an oppertunity to blame asylum seekers for Dutch people not having housing.

Wilders, to be exact, has quite a few social policies which are actually quite left-wing, but his stances on Islam are unconstitutional. Which makes it hard for other political parties to form a new government with him.

He’s already thrown out all of his demands which are extremely absurd (like banning Islam as a religion or some madhatter rubbish) in his attempts to form a new executive (cabinet of ministers), but so far there’s more bitching and anything constructive).

Also, to presume Europe doesn’t have an extreme-right or nazis or racists is completely absurd. We have a bit of a history on this matter… wouldn’t you agree?
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 Mar '24 11:571 edit
    @shavixmir said
    It’s been pointed out to you umpteen times that Wilders is, at the moment, not the prime minister. And yet you continue to rely on sources that say he is; in other words, sources that do not comprehend Dutch politics or situations. The BBC link you posted even explains the situation.

The Netherlands has had a right-wing government (and this is European right-wing, so pro ...[text shortened]... azis or racists is completely absurd. We have a bit of a history on this matter… wouldn’t you agree?
    Thankyou, a nice post. (Sue, take note, it can be done...)
    No, I don't know who your leaders are, or what level Wilders is on, but this racism is going on in your government. Trump is not president, either, but you sure don't see a problem with writing about him 24/7. So you see the problem,.. you can write about Trump, who is not an officer, but I can't write about Geert, who is. AWhew!!??
    I note that you also acknowledge that because of allowing invaders into your country, you have a housing shortage. Is this where I write .."DUH!?!?" Of course you do, and you are short a lot of things. Also note, instead of speaking directly to that problem, you tell us al about 'who is blaming who'. What the hell diff does it make about blame? They are there, and you need to send them packing. Back home.
    I agree that religion should be totally free and he is wrong on that. But if the actions of these muslims bother out citizens, send them home. Shav, if those people of a diff culture start wailing from minarets, I am of the opinion that they should indeed be banned. In this country, a nuisance is punishable.
    So, there you have it. All I have done, with all due respects, is point out to the forum that the USA is not the only one with these problems, and you libs are quite disingenuous to fault the USA when it comes to invaders.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Mar '24 12:30
    Any country which fails to control its borders is in for a short, medium and long term social and economic nightmares.
    This is nothing to do with right or left politics, it’s fact.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Mar '24 12:541 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    I will let these posts sp ...[text shortened]...
    You just wasted 2 minutes of my life. If your point is that every country has its racists and idiots, well duh.

Thanks a lot, below average Joe.

(If I have time later, I'll link to a chap in Reykjavík who throws potatoes at foreigners, implying all Icelanders are racist).
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 Mar '24 13:20
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    You just wasted 2 minutes of my life. If your point is that every country has its racists and idiots, well duh.

Thanks a lot, below average Joe.

(If I have time later, I'll link to a chap in Reykjavík who throws potatoes at foreigners, implying all Icelanders are racist).
    Easy little feller. Point is, (with racists in every country, you are right) the libs on this forum constantly bash only the USA about it, and suggest that we should mix in cultures of other countries, some of whom wail from minarets. Ghost, those people waste minutes of MY life. Certainly you capish? Understand?
    Why has Shav never once said that their hierarchy does not want Muslims, same as ours doesn't want S Americans and 140 other countries? How 'bout it Ghost?
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 Mar '24 13:21
    @divegeester said
    Any country which fails to control its borders is in for a short, medium and long term social and economic nightmares.
    This is nothing to do with right or left politics, it’s fact.
    Hey, Dive,,,,how can that ghost feller be so off-base? Libs just do not get issues.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree