Emergency Thread! Please Read.

Emergency Thread! Please Read.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
65d

@averagejoe1 said
Very good all points of consideration, and I do not disagree. But I would not want to instill a life such as you suggest into my children who I want to excel. I myself go all over Europe on business and vacations, stood where Jesus was born (not on a bus tour, trust me) and everywhere else. And you have better partridge shooting. And the Vasa is worth the trip, and skiin ...[text shortened]... t you seem to not care about building wealth?
One more sentnce and I will be writing like Sonhouse!
Smoking in the office? The surgeon didn’t wear gloves??? Where the hell did that happen?

Oh. Jesus wasn’t born in Europe…

Z

Moves
63d

@cliff-mashburn said
Oslo has no-go zones for police where white people can't go because it's so unsafe.
A lot of US cities do too but they don't talk about it.
you're a moron

no-go zones again?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
63d

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
63d
1 edit

goleath

2y ago
when it comes to where you 'might' get your wallet snatched, I guess Brugata (outside the shop Gunerius) is the only place where that happens more often than other places. Other than that, unless you actively seek to piss someone off, you won't be unsafe anywhere. There are some kids/young adults wandering about in the weekends doing shyte every now and then here and there, but not anywhere specific... I mean, if you 'really' want to get into trouble, you can find it, but in my experience, you have to look for it. Friday/saturday last train/tram/bus is always filled with drunk people who sometimes need to vent their emotions, so that's something to consider. 😛

It got tagged for the original word which I modified to "shyte''.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
63d

AJoe, I knew about Wilders long ago, and no, AJoe, it's not an emergency.
Try reading some Euro news sources on a regular basis, like Reuters

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
63d

@Earl-of-Trumps
You do realize you are talking to below average Joe1?

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
62d

Hey! Average Joe.

Just reminding you that Wilders is not the Netherlands prime minister… nor will he be.

Lake Como

Moves
62d

@shavixmir said
Smoking in the office? The surgeon didn’t wear gloves??? Where the hell did that happen?

Oh. Jesus wasn’t born in Europe…
It was in Firenze, believe it or not. The patient still brings it up occasionaly how disgusting it was.

Moves
62d

@shavixmir said
Uh… Wilders is not the Dutch prime minister.

Yes. We have racist rednecks in the Netherlands too. We call them wappies.

Wilders is extremely ugly. I mean, I don’t say this anout people in general, but he’s so fugly, if I had a dog with a face like his, I’d shave its arse and make it walk backwards.
Wilders had a hate boner for queen Bea - when she was queen - for no other reason than that his hairdo is even more wappie than hers. That's how small a boy he is.

(And he demonstrated his small dick energy once again yesterday. Childish, petty, and hypocritical.)

Lake Como

Moves
62d

@earl-of-trumps said
AJoe, I knew about Wilders long ago, and no, AJoe, it's not an emergency.
Try reading some Euro news sources on a regular basis, like Reuters
Sorry, got enough going on here without following these fairy european leaders. Why would you care what is going on in Neatharlands. (Did I spell that right?). Can you name their Vice-whatever.? Of course no one here can.
I only brought them up for all of you to see the hypocrisy of these fantasy countries who hate invaders as much as we do. But, none of their occupants like Shav have ever brought it up, they tried to hide it!!
What would y'all do without me. Keep one eye open around Shav....he is the one who said to not execute bad guys. So I asked him if a guy killed a family for fun in a lake house in the dark, for 5 hours, should he be executed.
He never answered, of course, but the point of the question was to show how disegenuous liberals are. They say stuff that 'does not fly'.
Ask me a question.

I cant WAIT for Trump!

Moves
62d

@averagejoe1 said
my children who I want to excel. I myself go all over Europe
Your children are also your sister's, and if you had ever set foot on European soil you wouldn't be such an Alabaman stereotype. And you can stop trying to fool anyone, we all know what you are.

Lake Como

Moves
62d
2 edits

@shallow-blue said
Your children are also your sister's, and if you had ever set foot on European soil you wouldn't be such an Alabaman stereotype. And you can stop trying to fool anyone, we all know what you are.
? You do? Glad you care.
If you have so much insight tell us why Shav gives our border problems hell, when his own leaders are trying to drive them the hell out of the Neitherlands, and he never says a word about it.
Wouldn't that be more fun than 'knowing what I are"?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
61d

@AverageJoe1
How will Trump run the country when he is in prison?

Lake Como

Moves
61d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
How will Trump run the country when he is in prison?
It worries me as well. But maybe the decison of the judge to throw out the charges against him in Fulton County Ga. bodes well for what is to come. We should hope that we get an president other than Biden, did you see this yesterday? 4 more years of a puppet run by what appear to be a bunch of kids?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/internet-erupts-after-bidens-team-wards-off-press-takes-questions-campaign-stop-bad

This is real bad.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
61d

@averagejoe1 said
Sorry, got enough going on here without following these fairy european leaders. Why would you care what is going on in Neatharlands. (Did I spell that right?). Can you name their Vice-whatever.? Of course no one here can.
I only brought them up for all of you to see the hypocrisy of these fantasy countries who hate invaders as much as we do. But, none of their occ ...[text shortened]... rals are. They say stuff that 'does not fly'.
Ask me a question.

I cant WAIT for Trump!
Your alter-ego.

He has no respect for the rest of the world, either.