Emergency Thread! Please Read.

Emergency Thread! Please Read.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
66d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Easy little feller. Point is, (with racists in every country, you are right) the libs on this forum constantly bash only the USA about it, and suggest that we should mix in cultures of other countries, some of whom wail from minarets. Ghost, those people waste minutes of MY life. Certainly you capish? Understand?
Why has Shav never once said that their hierarchy d ...[text shortened]... t want Muslims, same as ours doesn't want S Americans and 140 other countries? How 'bout it Ghost?
Err, first you (incorrectly) refer to Wilders as the Dutch prime minister, and now down grade that assertion to him representing the hierarchy. Is that correct?

Goddammit. If it wasn't for my omnipresent nature I'd been charging you for my time.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
66d

@averagejoe1 said
Thankyou, a nice post. (Sue, take note, it can be done...)
No, I don't know who your leaders are, or what level Wilders is on, but this racism is going on in your government. Trump is not president, either, but you sure don't see a problem with writing about him 24/7. So you see the problem,.. you can write about Trump, who is not an officer, but I can't write ab ...[text shortened]... with these problems, and you libs are quite disingenuous to fault the USA when it comes to invaders.
You’re more than welcome to talk about Dutch politics anytime you want.

Just get your facts straight.

Saying that trump and his supporters are retarded racist rednecks is roughly the same as saying that Wilders and his supporters are moronic, uneducated racist fukkwits.

Every country has them.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
66d

@shavixmir said

Saying that trump and his supporters are retarded racist rednecks is roughly the same as saying that Wilders and his supporters are moronic, uneducated racist fukkwits.

Every country has them.
Even Lilliput.

Lake Como

Moves
66d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Err, first you (incorrectly) refer to Wilders as the Dutch prime minister, and now down grade that assertion to him representing the hierarchy. Is that correct?

Goddammit. If it wasn't for my omnipresent nature I'd been charging you for my time.
I will be first to admit that I do not know names (al impossible to spell or pronounce...can you imagine a name of Geert?). So, you got me, I have not idea as I type this who the leaders of Finland, Netherlands or Austria or Denmark. Don't know. But, who needs to?
YOu exemplify the prob with libs, where they zero in on some throw-away comment about the person or name of a country leader, when who or what that is, is irrelevant. 'THEY' don't want muslims. That is the issue. Actually, swede-type people should have said, ""yeah, you got a point, we give you hell in America, but we are just as racist as you are". Something like that.

Lake Como

Moves
66d
1 edit

@shavixmir said

Every country has them.
Correct. So all of the forum has had to tolerate the deriding by the foreign people about the American Africans ( not to be confused with AfricanAmericans) and invaders that we have to deal with constantly. You have to tolerate the same thing with muslims, but you act as though their swarms do not exist.
I thought I would do the Forum a favor and enlighten them to the racism of , in this case, The Netherlands. Sorry I was not up to speed on who does what in Netherlands..They are all Geerts to me.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
66d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
I will be first to admit that I do not know names
I accept your capitulation.

Edit: That whole 'Lib' stuff is pretty meaningless this side of the pond. You seem to swing it like some kind of a blow, but it doesn't really land well in Harrogate.

Lake Como

Moves
65d
3 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I accept your capitulation.

Edit: That whole 'Lib' stuff is pretty meaningless this side of the pond. You seem to swing it like some kind of a blow, but it doesn't really land well in Harrogate.
Lib is all encompassing. It is basically a person who is dependent, and is dead set on equalizing everyone, using other peoples' stuff to do it. An important person behind the movement is our vice president, Kamala Harris. She said we have to make it, so that "at the end of the day, everyone ends up in the same place". That, my friend , is reeeeeaaaaall far from capitalism, far from what Marauder says our Framers wanted to do. Obama himself said , in the early 90's. "We';re going to spread the wealth around'.
This may not answer your point, but I hope you see the lib word is used in many ways. Libs bother other people, they do not 'live and let live'.
See for yourself. In none of their posts do you ever see the words Freedom, Liberty and Independent. Those concepts do not compute

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
65d

@averagejoe1 said
Lib is all encompassing. It is basically a person who is dependent, and is dead set on equalizing everyone, using other peoples' stuff to do it. An important person behind the movement is our vice president, Kamala Harris. She said we have to make it, so that "at the end of the day, everyone ends up in the same place". That, my friend , is reeeeeaaaaall far from capi ...[text shortened]... eir posts do you ever see the words Freedom, Liberty and Independent. Those concepts do not compute
Because your concept of freedom and liberty (which is actually just a pleonasm) and independence is very narrow and constricted (yes… another pleonasm, just for your liking).

You seem to think that Europe is some sort of communist dystopia, where nobody is free to say or do as they please.
As I’ve pointed out, multiple times, we can do a lot more and say a lot more than the average American.

Work-life balance: ours is better.
Healthcare: cheaper (and for most people better)
Holidays: we have more
Travelling: we travel more
Work place: we have better safety rulea
Privacy: we have better privacy laws

It goes on and on. The only freedoms you seem worried about is the freedom of business to do as it pleases and the liberty to carry guns.
Everything else is restricted.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
65d

@averagejoe1 said
@AverageJoe1
anyway, anytime, anyone wants to say something about the way we are about Mexicans and yemenites and all in between, and racism, please preface by saying“ just like the Netherlands, ….”
Did you read the bit about wilders NOT being the PM
He’s been an ultra right wing islamaphobe like forever so it’s no surprise that you concur with his opinion
I’m surprised your not claiming it’s ok for the US to have an anti democratic, pro Putin authoritarian tosspot for POTUS because Hungary has one 🙄

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
65d

@averagejoe1 said
Correct. So all of the forum has had to tolerate the deriding by the foreign people about the American Africans ( not to be confused with AfricanAmericans) and invaders that we have to deal with constantly. You have to tolerate the same thing with muslims, but you act as though their swarms do not exist.
I thought I would do the Forum a favor and enlighten them to ...[text shortened]... etherlands. Sorry I was not up to speed on who does what in Netherlands..They are all Geerts to me.
Could you take your racism and shove it, please?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
65d

@averagejoe1 said
Lib is all encompassing. It is basically a person who is dependent, and is dead set on equalizing everyone, using other peoples' stuff to do it. An important person behind the movement is our vice president, Kamala Harris. She said we have to make it, so that "at the end of the day, everyone ends up in the same place". That, my friend , is reeeeeaaaaall far from capi ...[text shortened]... eir posts do you ever see the words Freedom, Liberty and Independent. Those concepts do not compute
I say again, you cannot argue effectively when your given is flawed.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
65d

@shavixmir said
Because your concept of freedom and liberty (which is actually just a pleonasm) and independence is very narrow and constricted (yes… another pleonasm, just for your liking).

You seem to think that Europe is some sort of communist dystopia, where nobody is free to say or do as they please.
As I’ve pointed out, multiple times, we can do a lot more and say a lot more than ...[text shortened]... eedom of business to do as it pleases and the liberty to carry guns.
Bravo. Spot on.

Lake Como

Moves
65d
1 edit

@shavixmir said

As I’ve pointed out, multiple times, we can do a lot more and say a lot more than ...[text shortened]... eedom of business to do as it pleases and the liberty to carry guns.
Very good all points of consideration, and I do not disagree. But I would not want to instill a life such as you suggest into my children who I want to excel. I myself go all over Europe on business and vacations, stood where Jesus was born (not on a bus tour, trust me) and everywhere else. And you have better partridge shooting. And the Vasa is worth the trip, and skiing! But I feel more civilized here, more orderly. There, I find myself workihg my way through alley ways to find a car rental place that can be a bit scruffy, you know what I mean. Streets too small, crowded, in disarray, and I am in a hurry!~. In short, we kill you on convenience, and I find success and productive use of time to be more efficient here. I am big on service, and that is hard to find on average in Europe. You need more southern accents. Service bends over backwards in the US. And for the record, we can "do a lot more' here than you can do there. Our Healthcare (MD ANderson, Sloan Kettering, Johns Hopkins, Mayo Clinic) is the best in the world. Cheaper means cheaper, if you know what I mean. A friend had appendicitis there, Dr. did not use gloves. There was smoking in office. Having more holidays does not compute with me. I would disagree about safety rules. But then, you do not work as much and produce as much as we do. Work/life balance is subjective. How can one get rich if they holiday all the time? But you seem to not care about building wealth?
One more sentnce and I will be writing like Sonhouse!

Lake Como

Moves
65d

@suzianne said
Could you take your racism and shove it, please?
Some leaders in N'Lands are racists, write to them.

Lake Como

Moves
65d

@suzianne said
I say again, you cannot argue effectively when your given is flawed.
You can show me no flaw in the post that I wrote, referencing Kamala.