1. Joined
    19 Aug '12
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 10:38
    I love Donald Trump er probably not but what 's the big deal with this guy? He was on Home Alone smiling 😁 wasn't he?
  2. Joined
    30 Dec '23
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 13:21
    @congruent
    He's not following the narrative.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 13:34
    For my entire life Trump was an icon. A larger than life personality. He was even constantly referenced in rap songs.

It was actually heartbreaking when he got into politics and started spitting out nonsense like Obama being a Kenyan Muslim who forged his birth certificate. The day Donald the celebrity died was that infamous diatribe about Mexicans. I remember being stunned by the words said by a celebrity I'd watched my entire life.

But I guess that's the world, right? Bill Cosby's legacy is dead, So is R. Kelly and Roman Polanski.

"Either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain". In light of recent events, those may be the greatest words ever uttered in cinema.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 15:311 edit
    @vivify said
    For my entire life Trump was an icon. A larger than life personality. He was even constantly referenced in rap songs.

It was actually heartbreaking when he got into politics and started spitting out nonsense like Obama being a Kenyan Muslim who forged his birth certificate. The day Donald the celebrity died was that infamous diatribe about Mexicans. I remember being s ...[text shortened]... me the villain". In light of recent events, those may be the greatest words ever uttered in cinema.
    Everytime you fellers pick a Trump statement or miscue to pick on, you say it like no one else was saying it, and that he should be chided for it. Right? (as sue would say)

Example: You say that Trump questioned Obama being Muslim, questioned if he was born in America. Vivify, millions and millions of people questioned it all as well.
    You going to Vilify them all, Vivify? You sure waste a lot of ink.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 15:39
    @AverageJoe1
    Hey assshole, they thought that because Trump puked it out and you refuse to acknowledge the power Trump has over people who gave up the right to think for themselves.
    Like when he attacked Ruby Freeman and her daughter, accusing them of voter fraud, they lived a life of hell DIRECTLY because of the foul mouth of Trump and it was proven in court and you saw the result, the jury says 150 Million in retribution. How's THAT for retribution eh?
    That is just ONE example of the foul mouth of Trump who cares NOTHING for the common man and grew up that way.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 23:59
    @averagejoe1 said
    Everytime you fellers pick a Trump statement or miscue to pick on, you say it like no one else was saying it, and that he should be chided for it. Right? (as sue would say)

Example: You say that Trump questioned Obama being Muslim, questioned if he was born in America. Vivify, millions and millions of people questioned it all as well.
    You going to Vilify them all, Vivify? You sure waste a lot of ink.
    Stupid people shouldn't vote.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 Jan '24 00:31
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Hey assshole, they thought that because Trump puked it out and you refuse to acknowledge the power Trump has over people who gave up the right to think for themselves.
    Like when he attacked Ruby Freeman and her daughter, accusing them of voter fraud, they lived a life of hell DIRECTLY because of the foul mouth of Trump and it was proven in court and you saw t ...[text shortened]... st ONE example of the foul mouth of Trump who cares NOTHING for the common man and grew up that way.
    free speech used to be a thing in the US…lib judges have stopped that
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Jan '24 00:531 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Like when he attacked Ruby Freeman and her daughter, accusing them of voter fraud, they lived a life of hell DIRECTLY because of the foul mouth of Trump and it was proven in court and you saw t ...[text shortened]... st ONE example of the foul mouth of Trump who cares NOTHING for the common man and grew up that way.
    This post is a great example (I have been involved in school debating, let's just say) of throwing out some extraneous fact or story or circumstance or occurrence that is either not germane nor totally unfamiliar to debaters, which leaves them speechless.
    I have no idea about a Ruby Freeman, and their life story. Sonhouse writes as though we know about Ruby, and her life story, and a court (You Saw The Result???)It appears Sonhouse has tied this all into the meaning of Trump's retribution comments. He writes as if he should not get retribution for the hell, the Russia Hoax and other hoaxes that you put him through, all lies. All lies Sonhouse. You lied about Trump. Lied. He should retribute you! (Is retribute a verb?)
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Jan '24 00:56
    @suzianne said
    You would be ASTOUNDED at what my requirements to vote would be.I am not so sure that you would make the list!?!??
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    29 Jan '24 03:03
    @suzianne said
    That's interesting, Suzy

Would you set an IQ limit to that - say, nobody with an IQ < 100?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jan '24 05:35
    @mott-the-hoople said
    free speech used to be a thing in the US…lib judges have stopped that
    But shouting Fire! in a crowded theater is still a crime.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jan '24 05:361 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    This post is a great example (I have been involved in school debating, let's just say) of throwing out some extraneous fact or story or circumstance or occurrence that is either not germane nor totally unfamiliar to debaters, which leaves them speechless.
    I have no idea about a Ruby Freeman, and their life story. Sonhouse writes as though we know about Ruby, and her ...[text shortened]... All lies Sonhouse. You lied about Trump. Lied. He should retribute you! (Is retribute a verb?)
    Not a hoax in that bunch.

Only stuff he got away with.

Because of people like you.

Do you love all criminals? Or only Trump?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jan '24 05:38
    @earl-of-trumps said
    That's interesting, Suzy

Looking to volunteer?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jan '24 05:401 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Like Trump insulting the other debaters on stage during the first debate in 2016?

You mean like that?
  15. Subscribershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Jan '24 06:31
    @earl-of-trumps said
    That's interesting, Suzy

I presume she means “alt-right” people shouldn’t vote.

Anyone who thinks trump is a good politician or isn’t a narcissistic liar should, indeed, be banned from voting.

Hell, they should even have their scrotums lobbed off with rusty axes, to save the gene pool from being diluted.
    However, since most of them are snowflake incels, they’ll die out eventually anyways.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree