I love Donald Trump

I love Donald Trump

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
108d

@mott-the-hoople said
free speech used to be a thing in the US…lib judges have stopped that
So that knuckleheads like Trump can say what they want and use their money and the courts to threaten litigation to make honest people fold their legitimate claims. Yeah, justice also used to be a thing in the US.

Z

Moves
108d

@averagejoe1 said
Everytime you fellers pick a Trump statement or miscue to pick on, you say it like no one else was saying it, and that he should be chided for it. Right? (as sue would say)

Example: You say that Trump questioned Obama being Muslim, questioned if he was born in America. Vivify, millions and millions of people questioned it all as well.
You going to Vilify them all, Vivify? You sure waste a lot of ink.
"millions and millions of people questioned it all as well."
yes, after Trump repeated it at every opportunity and got them to. It used to be a handful of conspiracy theorists before.

"You going to Vilify them all,"
yes, they are racists

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
108d

@mott-the-hoople said
free speech used to be a thing in the US…lib judges have stopped that
Liar people have always been able to sue for defamation and courts have always had codes of conduct.
It’s just you scumbag MAGAs that insist that the rapey psycho trump is above all that. So much for the revolution and all men being created equal huh!

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
107d

@suzianne said
Looking to volunteer?
That was a good dodge, Suzy, but think about it. The average IQ is 100. So let's go with 90. How's that?

So, all those stupid republicans - which is most of them, can't vote! Heeee haaaa.
The dems can have it all to themselves.

Sound like a plan?? <smile>

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
107d

@shavixmir said
I presume she means “alt-right” people shouldn’t vote.

Anyone who thinks trump is a good politician or isn’t a narcissistic liar should, indeed, be banned from voting.

Hell, they should even have their scrotums lobbed off with rusty axes, to save the gene pool from being diluted.
However, since most of them are snowflake incels, they’ll die out eventually anyways.
Suzy did not say Alt-right. She's a big girl, she can speak for herself.

And so we have your suggestion: Anyone that shav hates, can't vote!!
Same result, you hate all republicans

c

Moves
106d

Is Trump worth 3 billion dollars though? Real money not monopoly money 😀

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
105d

@suzianne said
Stupid people shouldn't vote.
Who determines what stupid is ?

I don’t vote so I’m exempt from this charge anyway.

Moves
105d

@earl-of-trumps said
That's interesting, Suzy

Would you set an IQ limit to that - say, nobody with an IQ < 100?
I would not use IQ as a criterion. I would use Chess rating. Let's say no one <2500?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
105d
1 edit

@pettytalk said
I would not use IQ as a criterion. I would use Chess rating. Let's say no one <2500?
That's a decent approach, PT, but the usual suspects in here would not like that.
They're still trying to prove that a low chess rating means you're a genius 😍

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
105d

@pettytalk said
Unfortunately a high chess rating is no indicator of intellect, even someone with a high IQ can be a serial killer or as thick as two short planks in the real world.

c

Moves
101d

I hardly paid attention when there was a mass shooting and what Trump said just looked it up :-

As America reacts to another mass shooting in a school, there has been the usual rush to offer "thoughts and prayers".

President Trump has already sent his "prayers and condolences" but for many people, it's not enough.

c

Moves
100d

Judges rule Trump has no immunity

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
99d

@AverageJoe1
So for you your god king, being according to you, WAY above the law, has the right to use his power as POTUS to publicly attack anyone he wants for the express purpose of furthering his own political goals.
So that is FINE with you. When he becomes US dictator #1, you will no doubt do VERY well kissing the new dictators ring, maybe even get a cabinet job,
Little Joe, secretary of education, how does that sound? Little Joe in charge of national security, would that suit you?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
99d

@PettyTalk
So 2500 is grandmaster, I gargled it, 263 grandmasters in the US, not a very large voting block. What if they did a unanimous write in for Magnus?
President Magnus, you are the first foreigner to be elected POTUS, how do you feel?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
99d

@congruent
Don't forget the hurricane in Puerto Rico, throwing paper towels at the crowd, SUCH a display of empathy, eh.