I love Donald Trump

I love Donald Trump

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
99d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
So that is FINE with you. When he becomes US dictator #1, you will no doubt do VERY well kissing the new dictators ring, maybe even get a cabinet job,
Little Joe, secretary of education, how does that sound? Little Joe in charge of national security, would that suit you?
I bet he wouldn't go around stealing ladies airport luggage, then getting caught wearing it on fukking television! LOL. And more than once. I sure as hell know he won't go around dressed in a gimp kink dog costume to do god knows what degenerate disgusting things either. Hunching over a senate desk is out too.

c

Moves
98d

@sonhouse said
@congruent
Don't forget the hurricane in Puerto Rico, throwing paper towels at the crowd, SUCH a display of empathy, eh.
The US president and first lady visit a disaster relief distribution centre at Calvary Chapel outside San Juan, Puerto Rico on Tuesday where Trump throws paper towels into the crowd. Donald Trump's first visit to the US territory since it was pummeled by a category 4 hurricane nearly two weeks ago came amid criticism that his government has failed to adequately respond to the crisis. The island’s 3.4 million residents – particularly those in the more isolated parts – are still largely without electricity, communications and access to clean drinking water and food. But Trump told reporters: 'It’s now acknowledged what a great job we’ve done.' in Puerto Rico now stands at 34. The governor says the hurricane that struck on 20 September with winds over 150 mph caused $90bn in damage across the Caribbean island

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
98d
1 edit

@congruent said
The US president and first lady visit a disaster relief distribution centre at Calvary Chapel outside San Juan, Puerto Rico on Tuesday where Trump throws paper towels into the crowd. Donald Trump's first visit to the US territory since it was pummeled by a category 4 hurricane nearly two weeks ago came amid criticism that his government has failed to adequately respond to t ...[text shortened]... at struck on 20 September with winds over 150 mph caused $90bn in damage across the Caribbean island
After the official death toll was updated to the estimated 2,975 on August 28, 2018, President Donald Trump stated that he still believed the federal government did a "fantastic job" in its hurricane response and less than a month later Trump described the federal response to Hurricane Maria as "an incredible, unsung success ... the best job we did was Puerto Rico [compared to hurricanes in Texas and Florida] but nobody would understand that". These remarks received condemnation from Carmen Yulín Cruz and other figures, who cited the near 3,000 death toll as not showing a success.

A 2021 Inspector General investigation found that the Trump administration erected bureaucratic hurdles which stalled approximately $20 billion in hurricane relief for Puerto Rico.The Washington Post reported that President Donald Trump instructed officials to closely monitor Puerto Rico's disaster relief because he believed the island's government was corrupt. They also reported that he told his staff that he did not want a single dollar of relief funding to go Puerto Rico, instead pressing for the money to go to Florida and Texas. The Trump Administration subsequently obstructed the efforts of the Department of Housing and Urban Development's Inspector General to investigate the delays in federal aid.

-- Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Maria

Hurricane Maria made landfall in Puerto Rico on the evening of 18 September, 2017.

Lake Como

Moves
98d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
So for you your god king, being according to you, WAY above the law, has the right to use his power as POTUS to publicly attack anyone he wants for the express purpose of furthering his own political goals.
So that is FINE with you. When he becomes US dictator #1, you will no doubt do VERY well kissing the new dictators ring, maybe even get a cabinet job,
L ...[text shortened]... y of education, how does that sound? Little Joe in charge of national security, would that suit you?
Sonhouse, before you go off into Netherland, could you be a bit specific, maybe some NEW STUFF, hallelujah, and tell us exactly why you think Trump will possibly become a dictator? Please to discount that he said he would be a dictator on the first day, don't bore us with that. At least he didn't leeeeeaan over the mike and whiiiissssper it like a queerr.
Just a clear synopsis, please, of how he could become a dictator? And if you think that that is his intent? What evidence of same has been shown?

Lake Como

Moves
98d

@sonhouse said
@congruent
Don't forget the hurricane in Puerto Rico, throwing paper towels at the crowd, SUCH a display of empathy, eh.
Has Biden ever connected with a crowd? A bit of gaiety, actions rather than teleprompter words?
Why will he not, and he will not, debate Trump? Is he weak? Do presidents not speak one on one to establish their positions? Jimmy Carter vs Ronald Reagan, could Biden be weaker than Jimmy?
Why not speak to millions in an address before the super bowl>?

Why do you not answer these questions?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
98d

@averagejoe1 said
Sonhouse, before you go off into Netherland, could you be a bit specific, maybe some NEW STUFF, hallelujah, and tell us exactly why you think Trump will possibly become a dictator? Please to discount that he said he would be a dictator on the first day, don't bore us with that. At least he didn't leeeeeaan over the mike and whiiiissssper it like a queerr.
Just a cl ...[text shortened]... become a dictator? And if you think that that is his intent? What evidence of same has been shown?
How about replacing a third of the Supreme Court, making them his personal lawyers?

He's already terrorized the women of this country by rescinding Roe v Wade.

What's next, concentration camps for non-whites and any stupid enough to come to this country?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
98d

@averagejoe1 said
Has Biden ever connected with a crowd? A bit of gaiety, actions rather than teleprompter words?
Why will he not, and he will not, debate Trump? Is he weak? Do presidents not speak one on one to establish their positions? Jimmy Carter vs Ronald Reagan, could Biden be weaker than Jimmy?
Why not speak to millions in an address before the super bowl>?

Why do you not answer these questions?
Because he's not a narcissistic grandstander, like Trump? Since when did a clear and present mental health issue become the bar by which we judge presidents?

Lake Como

Moves
97d
2 edits

@suzianne said
How about replacing a third of the Supreme Court, making them his personal lawyers?

He's already terrorized the women of this country by rescinding Roe v Wade.

What's next, concentration camps for non-whites and any stupid enough to come to this country?
Amy Barrett ruled with the liberal judges last week, so you are wrong that Trump-appointed judges will favor Trump. A case where she terrorized me, frankly. Why, they know sheSue is watching.
Terrorized women, terrorized me. So for no terror, they must rule as you would if you sat on the court? BTW, their Roe ruling was right in line with the Constitution. Give us the way it could have gone and been a constitutional ruling?
Don't get your third point. If non-whites, or whites for that matter, break the law, they (used to) go to jail, maybe prison. I think that should happen, but you imply that that should not happen? (I assume that concentration camps means jail? One has to really think deep to understand your cryptic posts)
Whatyoutalkin'bout

Lake Como

Moves
97d
1 edit

@suzianne said
Because he's not a narcissistic grandstander, like Trump? Since when did a clear and present mental health issue become the bar by which we judge presidents?
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. (I like that better than LMAO). Her says that we should not judge presidents by clear and mental health issue?
lmaolmaolmaolmao

Got to back of bus with KJay

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
97d

@averagejoe1 said
Sonhouse, before you go off into Netherland, could you be a bit specific, maybe some NEW STUFF, hallelujah, and tell us exactly why you think Trump will possibly become a dictator?
Because he said so? Oh it was a joke was it? Like how he likes to grab women? Well at least there are 83.3 million reasons why he might slow his roll in that area of his great and wonderful life....

c

Moves
97d

@suzianne said
After the official death toll was updated to the estimated 2,975 on August 28, 2018, President Donald Trump stated that he still believed the federal government did a "fantastic job" in its hurricane response and less than a month later Trump described the federal response to Hurricane Maria as "an incredible, unsung success ... the best job we did was Puerto Rico [compared ...[text shortened]... e_Maria

Hurricane Maria made landfall in Puerto Rico on the evening of 18 September, 2017.
Trump delayed $20bn in aid to Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria, report finds. The Trump administration delayed more than $20bn in hurricane relief aid for Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria, according to a report by the housing department's office of the inspector General

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
97d

@congruent said
Trump delayed $20bn in aid to Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria, report finds. The Trump administration delayed more than $20bn in hurricane relief aid for Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria, according to a report by the housing department's office of the inspector General
That's what I said, yes. Thanks for playing.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
96d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Amy Barrett ruled with the liberal judges last week, so you are wrong that Trump-appointed judges will favor Trump. A case where she terrorized me, frankly. Why, they know sheSue is watching.
Terrorized women, terrorized me. So for no terror, they must rule as you would if you sat on the court? BTW, their Roe ruling was right in line with the Constitution. Give us ...[text shortened]... means jail? One has to really think deep to understand your cryptic posts)
Whatyoutalkin'bout
Roe v Wade had 50 years of precedent behind it. 50 years. There was nothing Constitutional about how they removed women's right to choose. They ignored precedent. That is not constitutional.

And Amy Barrett was installed for one reason: to vote against Roe v Wade. She's useless on any other case. And here you are, constantly harping how the best qualified should get the job. How'd you miss this one? Oh, yeah, she's white and she agreed with you

And I'm surprised I have to say this, but crack open a history book and learn what a concentration camp is.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
96d

@suzianne said
Roe v Wade had 50 years of precedent behind it. 50 years. There was nothing Constitutional about how they removed women's right to choose. They ignored precedent. That is not constitutional.

And Amy Barrett was installed for one reason: to vote against Roe v Wade. She's useless on any other case. And here you are, constantly harping how the best qualified should get the job. How'd you miss this one? Oh, yeah, she's white and she agreed with you
Do you believe a woman should be able to seek an abortion from the local butcher or indeed any willing abortionist, or are you all about womans choice as determined by you?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
96d

@wajoma said
Do you believe a woman should be able to seek an abortion from the local butcher or indeed any willing abortionist, or are you all about womans choice as determined by you?
I'm not responding to this 20 IQ question again.