1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 11:21
    https://nypost.com/2024/03/11/us-news/biden-asks-staff-if-hes-allowed-to-take-any-questions-press-kicked-out-immediately-after/#
  2. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 11:35
    @averagejoe1 said
    https://nypost.com/2024/03/11/us-news/biden-asks-staff-if-hes-allowed-to-take-any-questions-press-kicked-out-immediately-after/#
    Is the frequency of you posting inconsequential unmitigated drivel correlated to your increasing anxiety that you've hitched your horse to the wrong wagon?
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 11:49
    @averagejoe1 said
    Imagine if Biden said this

“ Donald Trump’s second White House chief of staff tried to stop him praising Adolf Hitler in part by trying to convince the then president Benito Mussolini, the Italian fascist dictator, was “a great guy in comparison”.

“He said, ‘Well, but Hitler did some good things,’” the retired marines general John Kelly told Jim Sciutto of CNN in an interview for a new book.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2024/mar/12/mussolini-trump-hitler-john-kelly-jim-sciutto-book?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 11:591 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Imagine if Biden said this

“ Donald Trump’s second White House chief of staff tried to stop him praising Adolf Hitler in part by trying to convince the then president Benito Mussolini, the Italian fascist dictator, was “a great guy in comparison”.

“He said, ‘Well, but Hitler did some good things,’” the retired marines general John Kelly told Jim Sciutto of CNN in an i ...[text shortened]... dian.com/books/2024/mar/12/mussolini-trump-hitler-john-kelly-jim-sciutto-book?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
    Great stuff, I did see where Hitler got trains running on time. Seriously, why don't you start a thread on what Trump was really saying, since we know he does not praise Adolph Hitler. If you go that route, your thread will fizzle, as you waste our time.
    Oh, and as usual, you missed the issue of this thread, which was to point out that Biden (not Trump) relies heavily on his handlers, .....why don't we all speculate what else they do for him!!?!?!?!?!? yuk.
  5. Joined
    30 Dec '23
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 13:08
    @kmax87 said
    Is the frequency of you posting inconsequential unmitigated drivel correlated to your increasing anxiety that you've hitched your horse to the wrong wagon?
    If he has hitched it to the wrong wagon, at least it's facing the right way.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 14:44
    @averagejoe1 said
    Great stuff, I did see where Hitler got trains running on time. Seriously, why don't you start a thread on what Trump was really saying, since we know he does not praise Adolph Hitler. If you go that route, your thread will fizzle, as you waste our time.
    Oh, and as usual, you missed the issue of this thread, which was to point out that Biden (not Trump) relies heavily on his handlers, .....why don't we all speculate what else they do for him!!?!?!?!?!? yuk.
    In India they got the trains running on time too…
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 14:54
    @shavixmir said
    In India they got the trains running on time too…
    And in Scotland. All right, we are getting. Into the meat of this matter.!
    Sorry to be facetious, but it is so funny so funny so funny the way you libs just takeoff when there is a very simple issue on the table. Your president turns to his staff and says am I allowed to answer questions.
    Let’s see, which little man have we got here… OK this is Shav on this particular post.. Shav, can you see Donald Trump asking that question of his staff?
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 14:56
    @AverageJoe1
    Just checking… Has everyone seen the responses of Kmax , Shav and that other person to this issue?
  9. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 15:07
    @AverageJoe1 In excerpts from his forthcoming book that appeared on the CNN website today, journalist Jim Sciutto reported conversations with Trump’s second chief of staff, General John Kelly, and Trump’s third national security advisor, John Bolton, in which the men recounted Trump’s fondness for dictators. “He views himself as a big guy,” Bolton told Sciutto. “He likes dealing with other big guys, and big guys like Erdogan in Turkey get to put people in jail and you don’t have to ask anybody’s permission. He kind of likes that.” “He’s not a tough guy by any means, but in fact quite the opposite,” Kelly said. “But that’s how he envisions himself.”

Kelly noted that Trump praised Hitler and what he thought was the loyalty of Hitler’s generals (some of whom actually tried to assassinate him), but both Kelly and Bolton noted that he “most consistently lavished praise on Russian President Vladimir Putin.” Certainly, Trump prizes loyalty to himself: today Alex Isenstadt of Politico reported a “bloodbath” at the Republican National Committee as the incoming Trump loyalists are pushing out more than 60 RNC officials and staffers to make sure everyone is “aligned” with Trump.
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 15:43
    @averagejoe1 said
    And in Scotland. All right, we are getting. Into the meat of this matter.!
    Sorry to be facetious, but it is so funny so funny so funny the way you libs just takeoff when there is a very simple issue on the table. Your president turns to his staff and says am I allowed to answer questions.
    Let’s see, which little man have we got here… OK this is Shav on this particular post.. Shav, can you see Donald Trump asking that question of his staff?
    Saying what?
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 15:48
    @averagejoe1 said
    Seriously why don’t you GFY
    You slag Biden off for something you claim he said and I come back with something worse that trump said
    Are you really this stupid?
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 15:53
    @djj said
    If he has hitched it to the wrong wagon, at least it's facing the right way.
    Yeah straight to a non reversible dictatorship
    Trump doesn’t a flying 💩 about the trains running on time he cares about exercising god like power over everyone and appearing to be a hard man even though he’s a draft dodging yellow bellied coward of the 1st degree
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 16:291 edit
    @phranny said
    @AverageJoe1 In excerpts from his forthcoming book that appeared on the CNN website today, journalist Jim Sciutto reported conversations with Trump’s second chief of staff, General John Kelly, and Trump’s third national security advisor, John Bolton, in which the men recounted Trump’s fondness for dictators. “He views himself as a big guy,” Bolton told Sciutto. “He likes deal ...[text shortened]... e pushing out more than 60 RNC officials and staffers to make sure everyone is “aligned” with Trump.
    Reading this brought to mind George Patton, one of our nation's heroes. He respected Rommel, you would prob hate Rommel. I hate Rommel too, but I respect him.
    Phranny, Jimmy Carter, being an extremely religious man, could easily have found certain qualities, from his point of view, in people that you don't like, people that i don't like. Hitler, whomever. Trump and Patton, their point of view, prob non-religious, would prob regard respect for world leaders. ( I assume you get what the word respect means, it has nothing to do with likeing someone).
    So Trump's comments were from a world where we are not 'at', he deals with these people and their motives and strategies, and makes statements which most assuredly benefit his position as our president.
    Please don't get like Sonhouse.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 16:32
    @shavixmir said
    Saying what?
    Asking if (they would allow him) to answer questions. He has done it before, even stating once that 'I will get in trouble....'. With whom, Shav?. He is like a scared child. I would rather that the guy with that funny name, Geert.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 16:34
    @kevcvs57 said
    Seriously why don’t you GFY
    You slag Biden off for something you claim he said and I come back with something worse that trump said
    Are you really this stupid?
    So upset.....
    Anyway, I claimed nothing, get Sue to show you how to open the link on Post #1, and see 'what he said'.
    Could you tell us what you kids would say if Trump had asked his staff that?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree