IMAGINE Trump saying this!!  What if world heard it!?

IMAGINE Trump saying this!! What if world heard it!?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
63d

@kevcvs57 said
Yeah straight to a non reversible dictatorship
Trump doesn’t a flying πŸ’© about the trains running on time he cares about exercising god like power over everyone and appearing to be a hard man even though he’s a draft dodging yellow bellied coward of the 1st degree
Is that you, Sonhouse??

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
63d
3 edits

@AverageJoe1
You know, his ghost writer for 'art of the deal' said in an interview he saw the Hitler book on Trump's nightstand.
Does that mean nothing to you? Does the fact he just hosted Orban at Mar A Lago mean nothing to you? Don't you get it? He LOVES dictators and dearly wants to become one and why don't you see that? He SAID he would be a dictator on day one and you just take it as a joke. What is wrong with your ability to think through things for yourself? Why do you have to continually refer to your god king and subverting your thinking process to a person who quotes Hitler?
One example, when Trump was found to have stolen hundreds of TS and above docs, all of a sudden the entire national security was open to question like now it is no big deal, so in my case, four years in the military with a top secret clearance means nothing to you and your buddies.
What branch of our military did you serve in?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
63d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Is that you, Sonhouse??
No metal brain it’s not
Jesus h Christ you even mentioned trump in the title post πŸ’© for brains

D

Moves
63d

@kevcvs57 said
Trump doesn’t a flying πŸ’© about the trains running on time he cares about exercising god like power over everyone and appearing to be a hard man even though he’s a draft dodging yellow bellied coward of the 1st degree
Yeah, dictators normally leave office. They get their revenge next time in.

D

Moves
63d

You clowns would buy a talking dog if they told you it hated Trump.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
63d

@DJJ
And you would pay for anything Trump hacked out on TV. How do your new gold sneakers fit?

D

Moves
63d

@sonhouse said
@DJJ
And you would pay for anything Trump hacked out on TV. How do your new gold sneakers fit?
Bend over and we'll both find out.

w

Moves
63d

@kmax87 said
Is the frequency of you posting inconsequential unmitigated drivel correlated to your increasing anxiety that you've hitched your horse to the wrong wagon?
How often does a cultist ever realize they're in a cult?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
63d

@djj said
Yeah, dictators normally leave office. They get their revenge next time in.
I don’t know if you noticed but he tried very hard not to leave office πŸ™„
Did you think we missed the attempted coup and now he’s plotting his narcissistic revenge on the American people who rejected him in 2020.
NEXT!

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
63d
1 edit

@djj said
Bend over and we'll both find out.
I knew them golden booties would be popular with the gay crowd, I literally said it in an earlier post
Trust me sonhouse don’t bend over in front if any guy wesring them golden booties😳

Lake Como

Moves
63d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
You know, his ghost writer for 'art of the deal' said in an interview he saw the Hitler book on Trump's nightstand.
Does that mean nothing to you? Does the fact he just hosted Orban at Mar A Lago mean nothing to you? Don't you get it? He LOVES dictators and dearly wants to become one and why don't you see that? He SAID he would be a dictator on day one and yo ...[text shortened]... ret clearance means nothing to you and your buddies.
What branch of our military did you serve in?
Studying dictators (leaders.....bad leaders, but leaders) seems like a normal pastime for a president. He prob read about Lincoln and FDR, too. I doubt he spent 2 minutes reading about your wonderful Jimmy Carter. He learns from all walks of presidents.
All of your other stuff is conjecture, and i did not serve in military because, of all things, I was a sleepwalker. I kid you not. I was 1-Y.

Lake Como

Moves
63d

@kevcvs57 said
No metal brain it’s not
Jesus h Christ you even mentioned trump in the title post πŸ’© for brains
It's not about the Trump post. I am only pointing out that your write EXactly like Sonhouse writes. Sue me. πŸ˜€

Lake Como

Moves
63d

@kevcvs57 said
And as an example, you even resort to writing about past history of Clinton et al, being draft dodgers. What difference does it make. This is today. Obama never held a rifle, Bush was whatever, his daddy a pilot, get with it, man. Did Biden shoot anybody? Did he cook grub? What did he do in the sevice? Yes, you write like Sonhouse.

Lake Como

Moves
63d

@AverageJoe
You would be more entertaining if you would follow Maruader lead and tell us all how you are entitled to the stuff of other people, how your people have "RIGHTS' to stuff that we are not even aware of .
Do you libs know that if someone collects a right, that it has to come from another person? I think that is all I will interspere into my writings until you throw in the towel. No never mind, if you do, Naruader will have your ass!!!!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
63d

@kevcvs57 said
Imagine if Biden said this

“ Donald Trump’s second White House chief of staff tried to stop him praising Adolf Hitler in part by trying to convince the then president Benito Mussolini, the Italian fascist dictator, was “a great guy in comparison”.

“He said, ‘Well, but Hitler did some good things,’” the retired marines general John Kelly told Jim Sciutto of CNN in an i ...[text shortened]... dian.com/books/2024/mar/12/mussolini-trump-hitler-john-kelly-jim-sciutto-book?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Fascists love fascists. Who knew?