1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Mar '24 10:45
    @djj said
    Still safer than an old cardboard box behind the corvette don't you think? Anyway didn't Biden take those when he was a Senator? Naughty Joe, naughty.
    Sonhouse says Biden is innocent, period.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Mar '24 10:49
    @kevcvs57 said
    Well now you’ve returned to your stream of consciousness tactic, very hard to debate a slobbering halfwit sooo
    “ There is no such position but you’ve been lying about Biden having them forever
    So if you can wrongly label Biden advisers and aides as handlers then for debating purposes I have to refer to every presidents aides and advisers as handlers because that’s what you ...[text shortened]... morons do’, I’m paraphrasing by the way joe, I don’t want you thinking I’ve actually moved to Rome”
    Every president's aides and advisors were all they needed. Past presidents did not have the problems, and need the care, that Biden needs. So your post is fraught with misrepresenting the big picture.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Mar '24 15:38
    @DJJ
    You mean safer than at Mar A Lago where Chinese spies have gotten in and in one case caught red handed trying to get in. Are you that naive you don't think the residence of a former POTUS won't be attacked by spies? I guess since it is your god king involved, national security doesn't mean anything now.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Mar '24 15:46
    @sonhouse said
    @DJJ
    You mean safer than at Mar A Lago where Chinese spies have gotten in and in one case caught red handed trying to get in. Are you that naive you don't think the residence of a former POTUS won't be attacked by spies? I guess since it is your god king involved, national security doesn't mean anything now.
    Sonhouse, I am not the right person to talk to about Maralago and possible mistakes that both presidents have made, which all need to be put behind us, so that we can deal with an invasion, overspending, and your posts!!!! 😉
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Mar '24 17:00
    @AverageJoe1
    Ah, so your god king is helpless, no political power so we can ignore his danger to our democracy. Got it. Border situation ten times more important than saving our democratic way of governing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree