IMAGINE Trump saying this!!  What if world heard it!?

IMAGINE Trump saying this!! What if world heard it!?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
62d

@averagejoe1 said
It's not about the Trump post. I am only pointing out that your write EXactly like Sonhouse writes. Sue me. πŸ˜€
Yeah sure I do metal brain, us libs are all a lumpen masse πŸ™„ not that there’s anything wrong with the way sonhouse posts to you MAGAs given that 99% of your posts are utter BS

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
62d

@averagejoe1 said
This is th cite of your saying there are no handlers:
""Oh you idiot there is no such position as presidential handler no matter how many times you lie about it to disparage Biden.
Presidents have sides and advisers and that is it.
Trump relied far more on his aides and advisers ( handlers ) than Biden because of his innate ineptitude and stupidity, it’s what happens w ...[text shortened]... is it? Are there handlers, or no handlers? Don't leave us hanging, inquiring minds need to know!!!
Jesus on a cross man
I’m trying to explain that what you are disingenuously describing as ‘handlers’ in the case of Joe Biden are actually the same aides and advisers that grace the west wing in every presidency, democrat and Republican.
It doesn’t matter how many times you lie your MAGA face of about biden having ‘handlers’ it still won’t be true.
Traitor Trumps most important ‘advisers’ are Putin and his sidekick Orban right now, but don’t you worry your little head about that joe. Just keep lying about the patriot Biden

D

Moves
62d

@sonhouse said
@DJJ
Hey assswipe, tell me who refused to give up the docs when asked? Tell me who had to have a subpoena handed to him and agents coming in to take what was stolen by the HUNDREDS?
I guess if Biden sneezes, he should be sent to an asylum. If Trump pukes, give him some pepto bismol.
Stolen. Was Biden when he was a senator allowed to take classified docs? But he still did. You really aren't serious people huh?

Lake Como

Moves
62d

@moonbus said
It's real simple. Evangelicals know he is not a model Christian in his personal life; they know that he even mocks them behind closed doors. They support him because they believe he is a useful fool; he is doing God's work, unwittingly: he stacked the SCOTUS with people who overturned Roe vs Wade. (Trump himself does not give a damn either way about abortion.)

Mind you, if ...[text shortened]... when the Roe case was first heard in 1973, but logic is not a strong point in the Evangelical camp.
Why would he give a hoot about abortion, as it does not affect him. I myself have no interest in what a person does about having a baby or doing something else with a baby. It is sad for sure, but it is none of my business. Or Trump's. Or SCOTUS. Is it any of your business? Just askin. I think it is the the business of the mother and the baby.

Lake Como

Moves
62d
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
Jesus on a cross man
I’m trying to explain that what you are disingenuously describing as ‘handlers’ in the case of Joe Biden are actually the same aides and advisers that grace the west wing in every presidency, democrat and Republican.
It doesn’t matter how many times you lie your MAGA face of about biden having ‘handlers’ it still won’t be true.
Traitor Trumps most im ...[text shortened]... ht now, but don’t you worry your little head about that joe. Just keep lying about the patriot Biden
Excuse me? Excuse me? Did you just fly off talking about Trump, Putin and Orban? Jesus on a Cross, man.
You said earlier that there is no such position as a handler, then you then said there IS a handler. That was the issue, where I crushed you, no surprise. But, Trump, Putin Orban? Suzy will be quite confused. Hell, I'm confused myself.
First order of Biden's day, he chats on phone with advisor, Obama. Advisor.
Second Order, ,,,,his AIDE ties his tie and his shoes for him. He leaves the aide.
Third Order.....He gives himself to his HANDLERS as he goes out the WH door, not knowing anything about where he is going or why.

See if you can write plain english and explanation of these three positions.

Über-Nerd

Moves
62d

@averagejoe1 said
Why would he give a hoot about abortion, as it does not affect him. I myself have no interest in what a person does about having a baby or doing something else with a baby. It is sad for sure, but it is none of my business. Or Trump's. Or SCOTUS. Is it any of your business? Just askin. I think it is the the business of the mother and the baby.
Why should Evangelicals give a hoot about abortions either? You tell me. After all, they're not going to pay child support for the single mothers anyway.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
62d

@DJJ
That dude Hur, a long time republican investigated Biden and found nothing to be worth charging, that was their own talking.
Trump on the other hand literally stole hundreds of docs and now we find loaded about 15 boxes of docs on his plane, bound for who knows where, right there into traitor land. And the ones at Mar A Lago, month after month, request after request, no response, till the FBI got a subpoena and sent agents to grab what they could. There is no doubt now there are more Trump will never reveal unless there is a snitch in his org. And you want to equate that traitor with Biden?

D

Moves
62d

@sonhouse said
@DJJ
That dude Hur, a long time republican investigated Biden and found nothing to be worth charging, that was their own talking.
Trump on the other hand literally stole hundreds of docs and now we find loaded about 15 boxes of docs on his plane, bound for who knows where, right there into traitor land. And the ones at Mar A Lago, month after month, request after request, ...[text shortened]... ll never reveal unless there is a snitch in his org. And you want to equate that traitor with Biden?
The docs that were locked in a vault?

Lake Como

Moves
62d

@moonbus said
Why should Evangelicals give a hoot about abortions either? You tell me. After all, they're not going to pay child support for the single mothers anyway.
I've suggested to you fellers, that 'why' is not relevant.

Lake Como

Moves
62d

@sonhouse said
@DJJ
Trump on the other hand literally stole hundreds of docs and now we find loaded about 15 boxes of docs on his plane, bound for who knows where, right there into traitor land. And the ones at Mar A Lago, month after month, request after request, ...[text shortened]... ll never reveal unless there is a snitch in his org. And you want to equate that traitor with Biden?
Trump is a traitor?? You are running out of nom de guerres for Trump. Geez

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
62d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Excuse me? Excuse me? Did you just fly off talking about Trump, Putin and Orban? Jesus on a Cross, man.
You said earlier that there is no such position as a handler, then you then said there IS a handler. That was the issue, where I crushed you, no surprise. But, Trump, Putin Orban? Suzy will be quite confused. Hell, I'm confused myself.
First order of Bid ...[text shortened]... is going or why.

See if you can write plain english and explanation of these three positions.
There is no such position but you’ve been lying about Biden having them forever
So if you can wrongly label Biden advisers and aides as handlers then for debating purposes I have to refer to every presidents aides and advisers as handlers because that’s what your claiming they are even though they are not, but hey ‘when in the moron quarter of Rome do as the morons do’, I’m paraphrasing by the way joe, I don’t want you thinking I’ve actually moved to Rome

Lake Como

Moves
62d

@kevcvs57 said
There is no such position but you’ve been lying about Biden having them forever
So if you can wrongly label Biden advisers and aides as handlers then for debating purposes I have to refer to every presidents aides and advisers as handlers because that’s what your claiming they are even though they are not, but hey ‘when in the moron quarter of Rome do as the morons do’, I’m paraphrasing by the way joe, I don’t want you thinking I’ve actually moved to Rome
Biden only has aides (shoe shines, etc) and advisors??/. Non one in between? If Obama is his advisor, do you dare put any other person in the inner circle as equal to Obama, the advisor. No, So, we have one advisor, Obama.
Everyone else, you say, are aides. That's it. One advisor and 100 aides, ech with the same deffinition, from shoe shiners to those who lead him arund and tell hem what to do and say? Are the people who print out his notes to read to the heads of state that sit with him at the fireplace.............are those people aides? Whar are they. I hve just proven that they are not advisors, so what are they?
You have absolutley no logic, but what's new.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
61d

@DJJ
You mean the ones Trump locked in that storage room? That he said all his docs have been returned and now we find out one of his aides testified he personally saw 14 or so boxes of docs loaded onto Trump's plane bound for who knows where, certainly not to the national archives. I wonder if Trump will secretly auction them off for that half bil he owes.

D

Moves
61d

@sonhouse said
@DJJ
You mean the ones Trump locked in that storage room? That he said all his docs have been returned and now we find out one of his aides testified he personally saw 14 or so boxes of docs loaded onto Trump's plane bound for who knows where, certainly not to the national archives. I wonder if Trump will secretly auction them off for that half bil he owes.
Still safer than an old cardboard box behind the corvette don't you think? Anyway didn't Biden take those when he was a Senator? Naughty Joe, naughty.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
61d

@averagejoe1 said
Biden only has aides (shoe shines, etc) and advisors??/. Non one in between? If Obama is his advisor, do you dare put any other person in the inner circle as equal to Obama, the advisor. No, So, we have one advisor, Obama.
Everyone else, you say, are aides. That's it. One advisor and 100 aides, ech with the same deffinition, from shoe shiners to those who lead h ...[text shortened]... oven that they are not advisors, so what are they?
You have absolutley no logic, but what's new.
Well now you’ve returned to your stream of consciousness tactic, very hard to debate a slobbering halfwit sooo
“ There is no such position but you’ve been lying about Biden having them forever
So if you can wrongly label Biden advisers and aides as handlers then for debating purposes I have to refer to every presidents aides and advisers as handlers because that’s what your claiming they are even though they are not, but hey ‘when in the moron quarter of Rome do as the morons do’, I’m paraphrasing by the way joe, I don’t want you thinking I’ve actually moved to Rome”