Isn't it time to end the bloodshed in Gaza

Isn't it time to end the bloodshed in Gaza

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
112d
1 edit

@sh76 said
Israelis don't go in and throw Palestinians out of their homes to take them over. They've bulldozed houses that belonged to suicide bombers and the like, but again, you're confusing two things.
Here's a little history lesson for you: https://icahd.org/2021/04/20/the-demolition-of-palestinian-homes-by-israel-a-fact-sheet/

BTW, destroying the family homes of suicide bombers or others who resist Israeli occupation is a war crime.

rain

Moves
112d
3 edits

@sh76 said
Israelis don't go in and throw Palestinians out of their homes to take them over.
https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-palestinian-absentees-property-law-eviction-homes-explained

"the Absentees' Property Law is one of Israel's founding texts, granting the state the power to confiscate and impound Palestinian properties and assets that they were forced to leave behind in 1948"

They've bulldozed houses that belonged to suicide bombers and the like

"Various types of collective punishment, such as punitive home demolitions and sweeping movement restrictions against entire areas or communities based on the actions of a few people, are among the policies that Israeli authorities have relied on to systematically oppress Palestinians, Human Rights Watch said."

They're throwing out women, children and entire communities for the actions of a few alleged terrorists.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
112d

@no1marauder said
Here's a little history lesson for you: https://icahd.org/2021/04/20/the-demolition-of-palestinian-homes-by-israel-a-fact-sheet/

BTW, destroying the family homes of suicide bombers or others who resist Israeli occupation is a war crime.
So what? Suicide bombers are war criminals. They dont deserve to be treated with the same regard as normal people.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
112d

@vivify said
https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-palestinian-absentees-property-law-eviction-homes-explained

"the Absentees' Property Law is one of Israel's founding texts, granting the state the power to confiscate and impound Palestinian properties and assets that they were forced to leave behind in 1948"

[quote]They've bulldozed houses that belonged to suicide bombers ...[text shortened]... 're throwing out women, children and entire communities for the actions of a few alleged terrorists.
Serves them right. They support the suicide bombers. They cheer them on. They celebrate when they kill Jews. No pity.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
112d

@rajk999 said
So what? Suicide bombers are war criminals. They dont deserve to be treated with the same regard as normal people.
After this, I will no longer respond to your demented hate speech. Your idea that Palestinian civilians may be freely murdered for the same reasons that Osama Bin Laden gave for the killings on 9/11 is the reasoning of a psychopath at least or more likely a sociopath; it can't be rationally "debated".

Sane people don't insist on the punishment of the relatives of criminals, even war criminals. Not even the families of the Nuremberg defendants were treated in such an illegal, inhumane manner.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
112d

@no1marauder said
After this, I will no longer respond to your demented hate speech. Your idea that Palestinian civilians may be freely murdered for the same reasons that Osama Bin Laden gave for the killings on 9/11 is the reasoning of a psychopath at least or more likely a sociopath; it can't be rationally "debated".

Sane people don't insist on the punishment of the relatives of crimi ...[text shortened]... Not even the families of the Nuremberg defendants were treated in such an illegal, inhumane manner.
Complicity .. ever heard of that ? They are part and parcel of the criminal act. Palestinian society is complcit in these suicide bombings. These killers are celebrated, they are indoctrinated in the homes, and mosques. This is why the Jews punish the relatives or even the whole of society, depending on the crime. They operate as a collective.

They follow no rules or guidelines, so fighting these people with the guidelines of the Geneva Convention is like having your hands tied behind your back. They are laughing at you and your rules.

Feel free not to respond.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
112d

Note the argument made by the lunatic above could be used just as easily by Hamas to justify October 7th.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
112d

@no1marauder said
Note the argument made by the lunatic above could be used just as easily by Hamas to justify October 7th.
Rubbish. Nobody in Jewish society has time to indoctrinate anyone to kill Palestinians, neither are Palestinian deaths celebrated or rejoiced over, neither are these killings praised in the temples. There is also no teaching in Jewish scripture to kill Palestinians.

You are a nutcase. If it were up to people like you the Jews would be wiped out already.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
111d

@no1marauder said

I never defended destroying the family homes of suicide bombers, nor do I intend to.

I was merely correcting vivify, who seemed to be under the impression that the Israeli West Bank settlements were created by going into existing Palestinian settlements and throwing the Palestinians out of their homes.

rain

Moves
111d

@sh76 said
I was merely correcting vivify, who seemed to be under the impression that the Israeli West Bank settlements were created by going into existing Palestinian settlements and throwing the Palestinians out of their homes.
They were.

And by bulldozing Palestinian homes and buildings.
And by illegally moving into annexed land which is a war crime.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
111d

@vivify said
They were.

And by bulldozing Palestinian homes and buildings.
And by illegally moving into annexed land which is a war crime.
Its called poetic justice. A bunch of crooks who habitually violate all conventions in war and commits loads of war crimes, cannot complain of war crimes committed against them. The world will just laugh.

I think not alot

On my arse

Moves
111d

@Rajk999
I wonder what you would do if a bully constantly bashed and badgered you and the law constantly turned a blind eye and you had no recorse.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
111d

@sh76 said
I never defended destroying the family homes of suicide bombers, nor do I intend to.

You dont intend to, but it can be defended. This is why the world sits by and watch the show. Of course some complain but the more sensible people know that if a Palestinian suicide bomber kills 20 Jews in a crowded pizza hut, he has won, if nothing happens. He killed himself and destroyed the lives of 20 Jewish families which can easily be 100 people who live with that pain. The man is dead so there is nothing you can do to him. Thats not justice and the whole village of the suicide bomber rejoices and dance in the streets.

This is why the IDF goes into the village and destroys some homes and kills a few people. This has resulted in a significant reduction in suicide bombing, and is a proven deterrent. Yes indeed ... before you strap on those bombs, know that your wife and kids joining you in heaven with your 36 virgins .... lol .

https://www.btselem.org/publications/summaries/200411_punitive_house_demolitions

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
111d

From the Forum Guidelines:

"Hate speech is not permitted. Content promoting violence or hatred against individuals or groups based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, caste, sex, gender, gender identity and serious disease or disability is forbidden."

Yet, one poster does this routinely and repeatedly virtually every day here.

I wonder if this would be permitted if the subjects of such speech were anything but Palestinians.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
111d

@happy-chappy said
@Rajk999
I wonder what you would do if a bully constantly bashed and badgered you and the law constantly turned a blind eye and you had no recorse.
I completely agree and the IDF is dealing with the bullies.
Have patience, they will be out of Gaza soon.
Up next West Bank.
The cleanup has begun.