Isn't it time to end the bloodshed in Gaza

Isn't it time to end the bloodshed in Gaza

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
101d

@no1marauder said
From the Forum Guidelines:

"Hate speech is not permitted. Content promoting violence or hatred against individuals or groups based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, caste, sex, gender, gender identity and serious disease or disability is forbidden."

Yet, one poster does this routinely and repeatedly virtually every day h ...[text shortened]...
I wonder if this would be permitted if the subjects of such speech were anything but Palestinians.
Islam has promoted violence all over the world. Are you saying it is hate speech to speak about Islam as if they do not promote violence. People should pretend that Hamas did not massacre 1200 Jews on Oct 7th?

I think not alot

On my arse

Moves
101d

@Rajk999
Use your research skills and tell us how many isrealis were killed due to idf fire. They shot at anything moving in all directions. Hamas were after hostages otherwise there would be many more dead.

Z

Moves
101d

@rajk999 said
Islam has promoted violence all over the world. Are you saying it is hate speech to speak about Islam as if they do not promote violence. People should pretend that Hamas did not massacre 1200 Jews on Oct 7th?
Yes, it is hate speech.

There are more than a billion muslims, the vast majority of which do not condone violence and you are a hateful prick

"People should pretend that Hamas did not massacre 1200 Jews on Oct 7th?"
Nobody having an issue with children dying in Gaza is saying that, you vile maggot.

That is a separate issue that in no way changes the fact Israel is bombing civilians right now. Israel is and always has been the better terrorist organization

Also, the obligatory go fuk yourself, you vile maggot.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
101d

@zahlanzi said
Yes, it is hate speech.

There are more than a billion muslims, the vast majority of which do not condone violence and you are a hateful prick

Nobody having an issue with children dying in Gaza is saying that, you vile maggot.

That is a separate issue that in no way changes the fact Israel is ...[text shortened]... een the better terrorist organization

A BILLION MUSLIMS ???!!! Where were they on Oct 8th when the news broke of Hamas raping and murdering the Jewish civilians. They were not jumping and dancing in the streets, but were quietly celebrating. They are the silent supporters of the extremists of their religion.

Your obscenities only make you look like a fool.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
101d

@rajk999 said
A BILLION MUSLIMS ???!!! Where were they on Oct 8th when the news broke of Hamas raping and murdering the Jewish civilians. They were not jumping and dancing in the streets, but were quietly celebrating. They are the silent supporters of the extremists of their religion.

Are you secretly celebrating Israel burning babies alive?

Are you happy they nuked Hiroshima?

You’re a fascist bastard.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
101d
1 edit

@zahlanzi said
Yes, it is hate speech.

That is a separate issue that in no way changes the fact Israel is ...[text shortened]... een the better terrorist organization

There are almost two billion Muslims in the world.

Every single one could be justifiably murdered using the logic of our #1 hate speecher here.

So again:

"From the Forum Guidelines:

"Hate speech is not permitted. Content promoting violence or hatred against individuals or groups based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, caste, sex, gender, gender identity and serious disease or disability is forbidden."

c

Moves
101d

What humanitarian aid/support is Trinidad providing? This loudmouth is not even from Trinidad.

UK-funded humanitarian aid for a hospital in Gaza is air-dropped by the Jordanian Air Force on 21 February 2024.

Joint air-drop delivers life-saving aid to Tal Al-Hawa Hospital in northern Gaza
Vital supplies provided, including essential medicines, fuel and food for patients and staff
Foreign Secretary reiterates call for an immediate pause in fighting to get more aid into Gaza
The UK and Jordan have air-dropped life-saving aid to a hospital in northern Gaza.

Z

Moves
101d
1 edit

@rajk999 said

"A BILLION MUSLIMS ???!!! Where were they on Oct 8th when the news broke of Hamas raping and murdering the Jewish civilians. They are the silent supporters of the extremists of their religion. "
this reminds me of an onion article:
https://www.theonion.com/dying-gazans-criticized-for-not-using-last-words-to-con-1850925657

I would ask where are YOU when a christian extremist does something evil because by your logic you should also be condemning and lamenting but then i remembered:
You ARE a christian extremist, you applaud whenever something evil is done and the only reason you aren't a christian terrorist yourself is because you're a coward.

Z

Moves
101d

@no1marauder said
There are almost two billion Muslims in the world.

Every single one could be justifiably murdered using the logic of our #1 hate speecher here.

So again:

"From the Forum Guidelines:

"Hate speech is not permitted. Content promoting violence or hatred against individuals or groups based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, s ...[text shortened]... al orientation, caste, sex, gender, gender identity and serious disease or disability is forbidden."
nobody will ban him.

I will get banned before him because i use naughty words to describe an abject human being.

I got a 30-day ban for using a curse word towards someone advocating genocide towards minorities.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
101d
2 edits

@zahlanzi said
nobody will ban him.

I will get banned before him because i use naughty words to describe an abject human being.

I got a 30-day ban for using a curse word towards someone advocating genocide towards minorities.
Post facts, and use well thought out insults and you will not get banned. Posting lies and gutter language is your problem. Maurader style insults is the better way to go.

Here is a test. Do militant Islamic extremists want to take over the world and convert it to an Islamic caliphate?

The truth is YES.
You will say No, that is false

Have look at Hamas website and you will find a 5 point plan to take over the world. Here is #5

5. Overthrow secular governments and establish a new government based on strict adherence to the Islamic law, and the execution or enslavement of non Muslim

Go to www.hamas.com, and see it for yourself. Disable your antivirus in order to get in. It is also on every extremist Islamic group's webpage. Warning !! Hamas website has some pretty gory and nasty videos. Its not for the weak.

This plan by Islamic extremists is something the world leaders are aware of and hence they are careful and secretly they are happy that the Jews are taking the initiative to finish off Hamas. They lack the balls to take on the other extremists.

The abject human beings are the ones you support.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
101d

@zahlanzi said
"A BILLION MUSLIMS ???!!! Where were they on Oct 8th when the news broke of Hamas raping and murdering the Jewish civilians. They are the silent supporters of the extremists of their religion. "
this reminds me of an onion article:
https://www.theonion.com/dying-gazans-criticized-for-not-using-last-words-to-con-1850925657

I would ask where are YOU when a christian ex ...[text shortened]... il is done and the only reason you aren't a christian terrorist yourself is because you're a coward.
Tell me something Christian extremists have done and I will give you my view on that. Feel free to use whatever language you find suitable.

I post sometimes in the Spirituality Forum and I have very often condemned the church and pastors. I am not afraid to do these things.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
101d

@congruent said
What humanitarian aid/support is Trinidad providing? This loudmouth is not even from Trinidad.

UK-funded humanitarian aid for a hospital in Gaza is air-dropped by the Jordanian Air Force on 21 February 2024.

Joint air-drop delivers life-saving aid to Tal Al-Hawa Hospital in northern Gaza
Vital supplies provided, including essential medicines, fuel and food for patien ...[text shortened]... re aid into Gaza
The UK and Jordan have air-dropped life-saving aid to a hospital in northern Gaza.
Trinidad & Tobago does not support terrorists.

Z

Moves
101d
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Tell me something Christian extremists have done and I will give you my view on that. Feel free to use whatever language you find suitable.

I post sometimes in the Spirituality Forum and I have very often condemned the church and pastors. I am not afraid to do these things.
They have claimed there are no innocents in Gaza and everyone who died in the bombings since october deserved to die

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
101d

@zahlanzi said
They have claimed there are no innocents in Gaza and everyone who died in the bombings since october deserved to die
The responsibility for a child's life rests in the hands of the parents. The parents supported Hamas and danced in the streets on Oct 7 and 8th until the bombs started. Hamas ran inside Gaza, hid in the tunnels and among citizens. Parents did not protect their children. This is not the responsibility of the IDF

You started a war. Protect your children. Instead the fools were celebrating when they should be getting out.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
101d

@rajk999 said
The responsibility for a child's life rests in the hands of the parents. The parents supported Hamas and danced in the streets on Oct 7 and 8th until the bombs started. Hamas ran inside Gaza, hid in the tunnels and among citizens. Parents did not protect their children. This is not the responsibility of the IDF

You started a war. Protect your children. Instead the fools were celebrating when they should be getting out.
YOU DON'T FUKKING SHOOT CHILDREN.

No matter what the criminals are doing.