1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '24 11:49
    Nikki what’s her name has pulled out and Biden’s hubris won’t let him step aside.

So it’s a rerun of 2020 and this time Trump will win with a clear margin I reckon.

Two old farts out of 350,000,000 people. What a joke.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    06 Mar '24 11:55
    @divegeester said
    Nikki what’s her name has pulled out and Biden’s hubris won’t let him step aside.

So it’s a rerun of 2020 and this time Trump will win with a clear margin I reckon.

If Biden’s coalition doesn’t coalesce before November you could be right but I predict the lowest turnout in US history.
    Trump is no more popular than he was in 2020, in fact he’s probably less popular but this Gaza conflict maybe the final nail in the coffin of Joe Biden’s 2nd term hopes. Although we might be underestimating the fear that the majority of Americans have regarding a 2nd trump term, they might just swallow the vomit in their mouths and vote Biden
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    06 Mar '24 12:19
    @divegeester said

Trump will lose AGAIN, probably by a greater margin.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Mar '24 12:21
    The whole abortion thing is a nail in a trump coffin.
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    06 Mar '24 12:471 edit
    No one voted for Biden because they liked him. He won because people hate Trump.

Do enough people still hate Trump to vote for a corpse? We'll find out.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    06 Mar '24 12:49
    the gnashing of teeth thread
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Mar '24 12:57
    @kevcvs57 said
    If Biden’s coalition doesn’t coalesce before November you could be right but I predict the lowest turnout in US history.
    Trump is no more popular than he was in 2020, in fact he’s probably less popular but this Gaza conflict maybe the final nail in the coffin of Joe Biden’s 2nd term hopes. Although we might be underestimating the fear that the majority of Americans have regarding a 2nd trump term, they might just swallow the vomit in their mouths and vote Biden
    Kev and I have a friendly bet, then. I predict it will be the HIGHEST turnout...
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    06 Mar '24 15:561 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Kev and I have a friendly bet, then. I predict it will be the HIGHEST turnout...
    I’ll gladly pay my dues because that will mean a Biden victory
    The only way trump wins is if potential dem voters stay home and say “a curse on both their houses”.
    Have you even looked at the scary as 💩 people and ideas that are billowing around the trump camp?
    And he keeps saying really weird 💩 at press conferences, I think his handlers are using a sedative dart gun
    In a speech the other night he looked like a zombie and spoke like a complete idiot
    “They are coming from jails, they are coming from prisons, they are coming from mental institutions, they are coming from insane asylums” 😂😂 that’s actually only two points of origin not four.
    He’s a dumbass
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Mar '24 16:01
    @divegeester said

Relax, man.

The People will pull our collective fat out of the fire again.

'The Fire' being Trump's dystopian view of America.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Mar '24 16:021 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Yes, and that means Trump will flame out... again.

The more people turn out, the LESS likely Republicans win. It's ALWAYS been that way, that's why your party tries to limit polling locations, shorten voting hours, everything they can to abrogate the will of the People.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Mar '24 16:07
    @kevcvs57 said
    I've heard many old time Republicans say that they'll just have to bite the bullet and vote against Trump like last time, because he's even more unpalatable this time around.
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    06 Mar '24 16:11
    @no1marauder said
    Trump will lose AGAIN, probably by a greater margin.
    And he won't accept defeat again. The result will be contested, and courts will decide (or decide not to decide) the result.
  13. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    06 Mar '24 16:12
    @suzianne said
    I've heard many old time Republicans say that they'll just have to bite the bullet and vote against Trump like last time, because he's even more unpalatable this time around.
    Mit Romney, among them.
  14. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    06 Mar '24 16:14
    @vivify said
    No one voted for Biden because they liked him. He won because people hate Trump.

Do enough people still hate Trump to vote for a corpse? We'll find out.
    Both candidates had better pick capable VPs, because I don't believe Biden or Trump would finish out another term, if elected, though for different reasons.
  15. Joined
    14 Jan '19
    Moves
    06 Mar '24 16:58
    @moonbus said
    Both candidates had better pick capable VPs, because I don't believe Biden or Trump would finish out another term, if elected, though for different reasons.
    As much as I dislike to side with the creator of this thread, he has a valid point, and a valid prophecy.

For those who like to gamble, 5 will get you 10, if you place your money on Trump.

It's all about proving that Democracy is not the best form of government. "Say then, my friend, in what manner does tyranny arise?–that it has a democratic origin is evident."

Musically put, Putin and Russian democracy was only the opening act. Trump and American democracy is the headliner of the 21st century's live performance.

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree