So Trump will be President then

So Trump will be President then

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain

Moves
69d

@moonbus said
Both candidates had better pick capable VPs, because I don't believe Biden or Trump would finish out another term, if elected, though for different reasons.
If Trump is elected nothing will happen to him. He will not be impeached and won't face prosecution while in office.

Lake Como

Moves
69d

@vivify said
No one voted for Biden because they liked him. He won because people hate Trump.

Do enough people still hate Trump to vote for a corpse? We'll find out.
Vivfy refers to Trump?! as a corpse!!??? Ahh, the entertaining forum. Even his orange is beautiful up next to the face of Biden, which appears as ashes in the hearth the morning after the fire.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
69d

@no1marauder
Then he goes into a repeat of plan B, RIGGED, massive fraud, etc.

Moves
69d

@divegeester said
Nikki what’s her name has pulled out and Biden’s hubris won’t let him step aside.

So it’s a rerun of 2020 and this time Trump will win with a clear margin I reckon.

Two old farts out of 350,000,000 people. What a joke.
What's her name is Haley, almost like the Comet, minus the one 'L' which was recommended by someone to help you discern left from right.

"Conspiracy theories surrounding Halley's Comet have historically focused on its potential to cause catastrophic events on Earth, such as the end of the world."

The JOKE will not be on the USA alone. It's a joke that will spread the world over. We'll all be rocking and rolling around the clock: "And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together, and every mountain and island were moved out of their places."

"Currently in the constellation Hydra, “the water snake,” Halley’s comet will next be visible from Earth in the summer of 2061 when it’s expected to come much closer—and, therefore, be much brighter—that is was in 1986."

""Newton's writings, which have only recently become widely known, suggest that he believed the world would end in 2060. This belief was based on his interpretations of biblical prophecy. Newton was deeply involved in theological and alchemical studies, and he saw the interpretation of biblical prophecy as a significant duty. He believed that God, unlike humans, was not bound by time, allowing Him to see the future "from the beginning." Newton's prediction about the world ending in 2060 was part of his efforts to decipher the future as described in the prophets.""

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
69d

@PettyTalk
Well Nastydamus predicted it all ends in 2035 or so, Beat Newt by a couple of decades🙂
If the coming Euro war, Putin against Europe and he pulls the nuke switch, it might end a lot sooner than that.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
69d

@no1marauder said
Trump will lose AGAIN, probably by a greater margin.
Did you make a prediction for Clinton/Trump in 2008?

rain

Moves
69d

@athousandyoung said
No1 predicted Trump would lose in 2016. He also predicted Trump would be "old news" after 2020.

Über-Nerd

Moves
69d

@pettytalk said
As much as I dislike to side with the creator of this thread, he has a valid point, and a valid prophecy.

For those who like to gamble, 5 will get you 10, if you place your money on Trump.

It's all about proving that Democracy is not the best form of government. "Say then, my friend, in what manner does tyranny arise?–that it has a democratic origin is evident."
...[text shortened]... headliner of the 21st century's live performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=557lFG-qq5g
The important thing about democracy is not how someone gets into power, whether by an election or by some other means, but rather how someone gets out of power: on schedule, in peace and dignity, without plunging the country into civil unrest. Trump proved last time that he does not understand this.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
69d

@vivify said
No1 predicted Trump would lose in 2016. He also predicted Trump would be "old news" after 2020.
That's not really true. I did think it was probable Trump would lose, but I didn't bet on it like I did in 2020.

I'm perfectly willing to make the same wager this year with anyone I consider likely to pay off when they lose (money goes to a charity of the winner's choice).

Lake Como

Moves
69d

@moonbus said
The important thing about democracy is not how someone gets into power, whether by an election or by some other means, but rather how someone gets out of power: on schedule, in peace and dignity, without plunging the country into civil unrest. Trump proved last time that he does not understand this.
Yes the Civil Unrest which will be brought upon our country by you and your friends may catch him off guard, but he will handle it. His not-handlers will not handle it. He will quell the mobs and give SHouse something to go crazy about.
I don't mind if y'all march around the capitol (if any of my employees do, I will fire them...no severance pay). But please don't block the streets, so that we republicans can keep producing so we can grow our families, the American Way! Not your way, of course, which requires me to pay for your kids college. Crazy, huh.

Lake Como

Moves
69d

@no1marauder said
That's not really true. I did think it was probable Trump would lose, but I didn't bet on it like I did in 2020.

I'm perfectly willing to make the same wager this year with anyone I consider likely to pay off when they lose (money goes to a charity of the winner's choice).
You want to bet Trump does not win? Am I hearing you right? You will want odds, I presume. Good by me.
How much?

PS: I love your "I think it was probable' dodge. I can't believe you said that.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
69d

@averagejoe1 said
You want to bet Trump does not win? Am I hearing you right? You will want odds, I presume. Good by me.
How much?

PS: I love your "I think it was probable' dodge. I can't believe you said that.
You lie too much on this board to ever be trusted to pay off a losing bet.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
69d

@athousandyoung said
My bad I meant 2016

Lake Como

Moves
69d

@no1marauder said
You lie too much on this board to ever be trusted to pay off a losing bet.
What lie?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
69d

@averagejoe1 said
What lie?
About almost everything. You've claimed to have been employed in about a dozen different professions for example.