11,000 posts

11,000 posts

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
10 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
You feel I am condemning you?
I don't "feel" a thing about it one way or the other. But no. I certainly do not.

F

Moves
10 Jul 16

Originally posted by josephw
I don't "feel" a thing about it one way or the other. But no. I certainly do not.
I thought you said you feel bugged and annoyed by the thumber?

F

Moves
10 Jul 16

You seem to know why a troll trolls all to well. You seem to know what the thumber's motives are.
You think it takes some special knowledge to figure out why someone might want to thumb down post after post?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
10 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
I thought you said you feel bugged and annoyed by the thumber?
Not the "thumber". The "thumbing"!

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
10 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You think it takes some special knowledge to figure out why someone might want to thumb down post after post?
All I said was that the thumb downing was bugging me, and I said why. Why do you feel the need to over complicate the matter by inserting more into it than is necessary?

F

Moves
10 Jul 16

All I said was that the thumb downing was bugging me, and I said why. Why do you feel the need to over complicate the matter by inserting more into it than is necessary?
Because you saying it is bugging you, if anything, probably perpetuates it. To bug you is most likely what it's done for. And yet if it bugs you, surely that means you'd find it less annoying if it were to stop?

F

Moves
10 Jul 16

Not the "thumber". The "thumbing"!
So when you said "It's just the overall use of it that bugs me. If someone doesn't like a post, then all they need to do is voice their disapproval and give a reason. Using a thumbs down is like making a frowny face like a pouty baby" you were specifically NOT referring to the "thumber". The words "someone" and "they" and "their" and the comparison to a "baby" were NOT references to the "thumber" but were, instead, references to the "thumbing" and not the "thumber"? Are you sure?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
10 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Because you saying it is bugging you, if anything, probably perpetuates it. To bug you is most likely what it's done for. And yet if it bugs you, surely that means you'd find it less annoying if it were to stop?
All your convolutions not withstanding, I'm just not that bugged about it. In fact, if you hadn't kept talking about it I never would have given it any more thought.

I have things to do now. I gotta go get the bugs out. See ya.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
10 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
So when you said [b]"It's just the overall use of it that bugs me. If someone doesn't like a post, then all they need to do is voice their disapproval and give a reason. Using a thumbs down is like making a frowny face like a pouty baby" you were specifically NOT referring to the "thumber". The words "someone" and "they" and "their" and the comparison to a " ...[text shortened]... e "thumber" but were, instead, references to the "thumbing" and not the "thumber"? Are you sure?[/b]
I'm sure you're not sure. That's all you need to know for sure for now.

F

Moves
10 Jul 16

All your convolutions not withstanding, I'm just not that bugged about it.
But you chose to raise your annoyance in public rather than ignore it.

F

Moves
10 Jul 16

Thanks to everyone who has inched us closer to the "11,000".

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
10 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
But you chose to raise your annoyance in public rather than ignore it.
So? Why do you feel the need to "bug" me about it? That doesn't mean I am bugged about it. It means you are being a bugger about it. πŸ˜‰

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
10 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
We're inch bugs.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
You're welcome πŸ˜›

F

Moves
17 Jul 16

Originally posted by divegeester
You're welcome πŸ˜›
Thanks for saying that I'm welcome.