affect and effect

affect and effect

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
01 Sep 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Considering you started a thread asking for advice, you've pretty quickly devolved it into you telling everyone that they are wrong. But then that's you're MO here isn't it. 😛
No I have only told one person. I did not say your explanation was wrong, just lame, but hey why let reality set in when you can merrily roll along subsiding on your own propaganda?

rc

Moves
01 Sep 16

Try here Robbie, this is where you get the rest of your thoughts from:

www.jw.org
Gee was it because I said your explanation was lame? come on even you must agree it was.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 Sep 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Gee was it because I said your explanation was lame? come on even you must agree it was.
'The effect of doing X to Z was Y.

Doing X may affect Z and the effect could be Y.'

I think the above is a pretty good explanation. Which part of it do you think is lame?

rc

Moves
01 Sep 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

I think the above is a pretty good explanation. Which part of it do you think is lame?
All of it, every last iota!

Moves
01 Sep 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

oh noes!

Now you will be a "son of Satan" too for agreeing with me.

rc

Moves
01 Sep 16
1 edit

oh noes!

Now you will be a "son of Satan" too for agreeing with me.
Agreeing with you???? man that Ghost better get his vitals checked!

Moves
01 Sep 16
1 edit

All of it, every last iota!
You see, this is why you have no credibility here. You operate in a world of Robbieisms, where your hierarchy of right and wrong, of good and evil is based on a) what you are told in Kingdom Hall, followed by b) who you don't like at RHP. It's a recipe for underpants at ankles.

Moves
01 Sep 16

Agreeing with you???? man that Ghost better get his vitals checked!
Why?

rc

Moves
01 Sep 16

You see, this is why you have no credibility here. You operate in a world of Robbieisms, where your hierarchy of right and wrong, of good and evil is based on a) what you are told in Kingdom Hall, followed by who you don't like at RHP. It's a recipe for underpants at ankles.
I don't want or desire credibility, why an earth would I want or desire to be taken seriously? Are you in your senses spangledjeester? Please spare us your religious bigotry. You are a rather unsightly character at the best of times, lets not expose the full glare of your ugliness please, there are women, children and those with a sensitive disposition present. Kegge and the like.

rc

Moves
01 Sep 16

Why?
Please lets not be a crashing bore I have already answered why its lame.

Moves
01 Sep 16

I don't want or desire credibility, why an earth would I want or desire to be taken seriously?
Because you have claimed, several times, to be a "minister of the most high God"?

Moves
01 Sep 16

Please lets not be a crashing bore I have already answered why its lame.
That's not what I asked and you know it, weasel-boy.

rc

Moves
01 Sep 16

Because you have claimed, several times, to be a "minister of the most high God"?
Yes I also claimed to be his most illustrious Holy eminence the pontificate maximus, are you now saying that you don't believe me? Sigh we live in very cynical times.

rc

Moves
01 Sep 16

That's not what I asked and you know it, weasel-boy.
whatever, you are becoming tedious.

Moves
01 Sep 16

lets not expose the full glare of your ugliness please, there are women, children and those with a sensitive disposition present. Kegge and the like.
"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about." - Oscar Wilde