affect and effect

affect and effect

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
03 Sep 16

Originally posted by lemon lime
no kidding... wow... I did not see that coming... who knew? ๐Ÿ˜ด
Some of the things that trigger Suzianne's "What?" posts are: [1] when her hypocrisy is pointed out to her, [2] when she's obviously just made something up and someone says so, [3] when someone tells her she's paranoid after she's just blurted out something totally paranoid, [4] when someone has called her out for spraying a few gratuitous ad hominems that had nothing whatsoever to do with what was being discussed, and [5] when someone tells her what she said was nonsensical or non-sequitur.

There are other instances too, of course. When she has no rebuttal she can make, no funny comeback, no justification to offer, no excuse for what she posted, etc. etc. she often simply posts "What?" You seem to think it takes 'mind reading' skills to realize this. I don't think it does. It's usually pretty clearly laid out there as text on the screen. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
03 Sep 16

I always figured that "what?" was just a feeble attempt to get the last word when you've lost an argument.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
Some of the things that trigger Suzianne's "What?" posts are: [1] when her hypocrisy is pointed out to her, [2] when she's obviously just made something up and someone says so, [3] when someone tells her she's paranoid after she's just blurted out something totally paranoid, [4] when someone has called her out for spraying a few gratuitous ad hominems that had n ...[text shortened]... is. I don't think it does. It's usually pretty clearly laid out there as text on the screen. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Looks like someone else is "upset".

Usually I do it when you, the one with precious little to say, come up with some flash of brilliance like "How so?" or "What do you mean by that?"

Where I come from, people saying What? are just playing for time because they can't think of anything better to say, and so I say it to you to make fun of you doing the same thing. And no, it doesn't take "mind reading skills" to realize this, as it is "usually pretty clearly laid out there as text on the screen."

And btw, do us all a favor, and stop with the stupid little "smiley" when you're trying to take someone apart. It's just a pathetic attempt to appear like you're not desperate to connect with what is usually just a "swish".

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Sep 16
1 edit

Originally posted by lemon lime
You suck at reading minds, you really do. Someone comes right out and says what they're thinking and you struggle to figure out what they're thinking... somehow that just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
You obviously haven't read a lot of his posts. This is not uncommon for him.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
But almost everything I post ~ while people might not agree with it, or might think it overly forthright ~ is reasonably well thought out and usually well put. Suzianne posting "What?"over and over again when she feels ruffled is simply her forum foetal position. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Yeah, you keep on telling yourself that. You say this at almost every opportunity, regardless of the evidence.

The fact is that you have this thing for attacking me (along with others), and simply for nearly always disagreeing with you. All of this merely highlights your tenuous grasp on normal human behavior. You nearly always get it wrong.

rc

Moves
03 Sep 16
1 edit

Sigh . . . . another train wreckage! Still it was worth it to see the Juicester dismantled and FMF vainly try to piece him back together again. Now I'm going to watch Malcolm in the middle to free my mind from all the negativity.

You're not the boss of me now and you're not so big!. . . .

F

Moves
03 Sep 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Looks like someone else is "upset"..
Not in the slightest. ๐Ÿ˜›

F

Moves
03 Sep 16

Where I come from, people saying What? are just playing for time because they can't think of anything better to say, and so I say it to you to make fun of you doing the same thing.
And I am putting it to you that by posting "What?" you are just playing for time because you can't think of anything better to say. ๐Ÿ˜‰

F

Moves
03 Sep 16

Usually I do it when you, the one with precious little to say, come up with some flash of brilliance like "How so?" or "What do you mean by that?"
"How so?" and "What do you mean by that?" are ways of asking someone to explain what they mean or why they have claimed something.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Sep 16

Looks like someone else is "upset".

Where I come from, people saying What? are just playing for time because they can't think of anything better to say, and so I say it to you to make fun of you doing the s ...[text shortened]... etic attempt to appear like you're not desperate to connect with what is usually just a "swish".
You would have been better off posting "what?"

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Sep 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Sigh . . . . another train wreckage! Still it was worth it to see the Juicester dismantled and FMF vainly try to piece him back together again. Now I'm going to watch Malcolm in the middle to free my mind from all the negativity.

You're not the boss of me now and you're not so big!. . . .
Several pages back you were asked by Ghoast of a Duke how my well meant and on topic reply to your OP was "lame". And here we are several pages on, and you are still coming out with your robbie banter and still you haven't replied to him.

rc

Moves
03 Sep 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Several pages back you were asked by Ghoast of a Duke how my well meant and on topic reply to your OP was "lame". And here we are several pages on, and you are still coming out with your robbie banter and still you haven't replied to him.
Maybe. I don't know. Can you repeat the question?

but wait. . . . . Divegoober

You're not the boss of me now.
You're not the boss of me now.
And you're not so big! ๐Ÿ˜ต

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Sep 16

I sense that all is not well in robbieworld.

rc

Moves
03 Sep 16

Originally posted by divegeester
I sense that all is not well in robbieworld.
you sense? what with, those two feelers on top of your head?

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Sep 16
2 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
you sense? what with, those two feelers on top of your head?
In recent months you have downshifted several gears (even by your standards). You've started trying to distance yourself from your years of pants-at-ankles wheels-off-the-wagon posting by using phrases like "not believing my own propaganda" and "not taking myself seriously". It's not surprising I suppose, given your catelogue of morality-meltdowns, exposed lies and contradictory partisan driven arguments. This thread is just another minor punctuation in the essay that describes the robbie carrobie RHP pr disaster.