affect and effect

affect and effect

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
02 Sep 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I find Handy Andy not very likeable due to the injurious nature of many of his texts which are personal attacks on my dignity and majesty.
The truth hurts, doesn't it?

rc

Moves
02 Sep 16
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy
The truth hurts, doesn't it?
Actually no, its like being given a massage by a trained aromatherapist after having a relaxing sauna.

Moves
02 Sep 16

Actually no, its like being given a massage by a trained aromatherapist after having a relaxing sauna.
Ah sauna. Is that where you acquire all your hot air?

rc

Moves
02 Sep 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Ah sauna. Is that where you acquire all your hot air?
Actually sauna is a dry heat, but yes, I capture it there and release it outside into the wild, an artistic event of great significance. Some people do butterflies and otters but I find that idea highly unoriginal!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Sep 16

Give it up Juicester, this is not Gestapo headquarters, you have no jurisdiction to coerce anyone to answer anything, No one need justify anything to you. I can state that its lame just because I want to and I don't need to tell you why its lame. You can whine about it, cast things I have said up from the past do anything you like but it wont change the fact.
I don't actually care that you think my post was lame; as always I'm more interested in pointing out your unprincipled partisan nature. πŸ™‚

rc

Moves
02 Sep 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
I don't actually care that you think my post was lame; as always I'm more interested in pointing out your unprincipled partisan nature. πŸ™‚
take your finger and point it back at yourself and I am sure you will find lots to work on. πŸ˜€

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
As ever, your 'main point' seems to be something paranoid/delusional that you have simply fabricated. I cannot remember divegeester ever once whining about "people not liking" him. Not even once. I'm sure he positively enjoys the daft swishing dislike that he inspires in headless chicken posters like yourself. How can he possibly be described as whining about "p ...[text shortened]... think of anyone here who whines about "people not liking" them. You're just making stuff up. πŸ˜›
You seem to lose your memory at the most opportune times.

And you wonder why I answer you with "What?" so much.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Sep 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Yeah she's hot and you fancy her. Or she's a gin-sippin' car park attendant. Whichever.
Someone sounds upset.

F

Moves
03 Sep 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
And you wonder why I answer you with "What?" so much.
I don't wonder why you answer with "What?" at all. It's no mystery. You answer with "What?" when you can't think of anything true/funny/relevant to say. You generally answer with "What?" when you are in the midst of making a fool of yourself. πŸ˜›

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
03 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
I don't wonder why you answer with "What?" at all. It's no mystery. You answer with "What?" when you can't think of anything true/funny/relevant to say. You generally answer with "What?" when you are in the midst of making a fool of yourself. πŸ˜›
"What?" is also an appropriate response to fools making nonsensical statements.

Read a book!

Moves
03 Sep 16

Originally posted by lemon lime
"What?"

F

Moves
03 Sep 16

But almost everything I post ~ while people might not agree with it, or might think it overly forthright ~ is reasonably well thought out and usually well put. Suzianne posting "What?"over and over again when she feels ruffled is simply her forum foetal position. πŸ˜‰

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
03 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
But almost everything I post ~ while people might not agree with it, or might think it overly forthright ~ is reasonably well thought out and usually well put. Suzianne posting "What?"over and over again when she feels ruffled is simply her forum foetal position. πŸ˜‰
You suck at reading minds, you really do. Someone comes right out and says what they're thinking and you struggle to figure out what they're thinking... somehow that just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

F

Moves
03 Sep 16

You suck at reading minds, you really do. Someone comes right out and says what they're thinking and you struggle to figure out what they're thinking... somehow that just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
I disagree.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
03 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
I disagree.
no kidding... wow... I did not see that coming... who knew? 😴