Clinton Trump 3rd Debate

Clinton Trump 3rd Debate

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
04 Nov 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
He's not smart enough to be an idiot.
Does he know how to e-mail?

rc

Moves
04 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by whodey
Does he know how to e-mail?
sure send everything to clintonmail.com, oh wait the server seems to have hammered itself to pieces.

Read a book!

Moves
04 Nov 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
What does my use of the Google news app explain.
News by algorithm. Journalism from the highest bidder.

Now we can see why you use rt.com, the propaganda website sponsored by Vladimir Putin.
and observer.com, the online newspaper owned and operated by Donald Trump's son-in-law,
and zerohedge.com, the site devoted to glorifying Russia and trashing Hillary Clinton.

As an objective media analyst, you suck.

rc

Moves
04 Nov 16
3 edits

News by algorithm. Journalism from the highest bidder.

Now we can see why you use rt.com, the propaganda website sponsored by Vladimir Putin.
and observer.com, the online newspaper owned and operated by Donald Trump's son-in-law,
and zerohedge.com, the site devoted to glorifying Russia and trashing Hillary Clinton.

As an objective media analyst, you suck.
News by algorithm.

I don't think you really understand how it works.

Ok I'll try to penetrate the dark recesses of your mind. Goggle news is a portal, you know what a portal is right. Google because of its influence and presence on the internet can say to news outlets, ok we direct traffic to your site and you give us free news. The News corporations are happy to oblige because they get readers and prospect subscribers. Goggle retains its influence and top notch media analysts like me get the scoop on a wide variety of coverage that we would need to pay for otherwise. Capiche?

Read a book!

Moves
04 Nov 16

News by algorithm.

I don't think you really understand how it works.

Ok I'll try to penetrate the dark recesses of your mind. Goggle news is a portal, you know what a portal is right. Google because of its influence and presence on the internet can say to news outlets, ok we direct traffic to your site and you give us free news. The News c ...[text shortened]... e get the scoop on a wide variety of coverage that we would need to pay for otherwise. Capiche?
You're a bigot. You know what a bigot is, right?

rc

Moves
04 Nov 16

You're a bigot. You know what a bigot is, right?
you're a jigget, you know what a jigget is right?

Read a book!

Moves
04 Nov 16

you're a jigget, you know what a jigget is right?
A racial slur.

rc

Moves
04 Nov 16
2 edits

A racial slur.
Actually its a piece of meat. Rather fitting for a bonehead of your calibre. Now are you going to engage in insults or can I go back to something a little more educational?

Read a book!

Moves
04 Nov 16

Actually its a piece of meat. Rather fitting for a bonehead of your calibre. Now are you going to engage in insults or can I go back to something a little more educational?
Back to Google news to memorize some more misguided opinions?

rc

Moves
04 Nov 16

Back to Google news to memorize some more misguided opinions?
Actually I am reading about the Mena airbase in Arkansas.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Nov 16

With the U.S. election only days away Trumpster has gained on Clinton in the polls. May God Bless the U.S. and the rest of the world should he become the next President.

-VR

rc

Moves
05 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
With the U.S. election only days away Trumpster has gained on Clinton in the polls. May God Bless the U.S. and the rest of the world should he become the next President.

-VR
I think you should be praying for Canada.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Nov 16

Yeah, and especially for those Canadians who live near the boarder.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Nov 16

Not only Canada will be affected with a Trumpsert win. I pray for everyone, it would have an affect on many countries, including the U.S.

-VR

Moves
06 Nov 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Not only Canada will be affected with a Trumpsert win. I pray for everyone, it would have an affect on many countries, including the U.S.

-VR
Since the election is in the states, I would like to think it'll be affected 😉