Clinton Trump 3rd Debate

Clinton Trump 3rd Debate

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Nov 16

Originally posted by Trev33
Since the election is in the states, I would like to think it'll be affected 😉
Trev,
Do you follow politics at all? It will have an affect on many countries not just the U.S.

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
06 Nov 16

Just the threat of it has already had a significant effect on our stock market, where we all keep our retirement savings.

rc

Moves
06 Nov 16

Originally posted by Kewpie
Just the threat of it has already had a significant effect on our stock market, where we all keep our retirement savings.
Actually the stock market is a better predictor of US presidents than the polls. It gives Trump an 86% chance of winning.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-04/market-indicator-gives-trump-86-chance-winning-election

Moves
06 Nov 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Actually the stock market is a better predictor of US presidents than the polls. It gives Trump an 86% chance of winning.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-04/market-indicator-gives-trump-86-chance-winning-election
With respect sir, if you believe that you're 86% turnip.

rc

Moves
06 Nov 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
With respect sir, if you believe that you're 86% turnip.
Actually I feel more like Horseradish today. Looking forward to an Arsenal win in the Noff London derby.

Moves
06 Nov 16

Actually I feel more like Horseradish today.
Wasabi?

rc

Moves
06 Nov 16
2 edits

Wasabi?
Yes the Japanese version of horseradish. You see its a symptom of an identity crisis. I was listening to radio 4 yesterday and there was a, I cant say they were a man or a woman lets call them a human, who wrote a book on how to live on a tenner a week, which ironically made them rich and famous. It was stated that they self identify as neither a man nor a woman and it really got me wondering how that could be. I cried out to the radio in anguish!,'what about your physiology?' but if fell on deaf ears and I woke this morning not entirely sure if I was a turnip but more of a horseradish.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
06 Nov 16
1 edit

Yes the Japanese version of horseradish. You see its a symptom of an identity crisis. I was listening to radio 4 yesterday and there was a, I cant say they were a man or a woman lets call them a human, who wrote a book on how to live on a tenner a week, which ironically made them rich and famous. It was stated that they self identify as neither a ...[text shortened]... deaf ears and I woke this morning not entirely sure if I was a turnip but more of a horseradish.
If you are a radish can you elect to become a horseradish ?
(and vice versa)

Moves
06 Nov 16

Yes the Japanese version of horseradish. You see its a symptom of an identity crisis. I was listening to radio 4 yesterday and there was a, I cant say they were a man or a woman lets call them a human, who wrote a book on how to live on a tenner a week, which ironically made them rich and famous. It was stated that they self identify as neither a ...[text shortened]... deaf ears and I woke this morning not entirely sure if I was a turnip but more of a horseradish.
I'm leaning towards the turnip.

rc

Moves
06 Nov 16

Originally posted by Captain Strange
If you are a radish can you elect to become a horseradish ?
(and vice versa)
yes but it requires extreme surgery and hefty amounts of Glyphosate

rc

Moves
06 Nov 16

I'm leaning towards the turnip.
It must be a giant turnip if you are able to lean on it!

rc

Moves
06 Nov 16

Ok enough nonsense who gonna win the Noff Londin derby?

Read a book!

Moves
06 Nov 16

zerohedge
Zero credibility.

Not what I'd expect from a "top-notch media analyst."

Your Google feed serves tainted food.

rc

Moves
06 Nov 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Zero credibility.

Not what I'd expect from a "top-notch media analyst."

Your Google feed serves tainted food.
How are you this fine morning Randers?

Today I am learning all about the house of representatives, Alexander Hamilton, elite theory, the hatch act, the electoral college, the Zenger trial and Shays rebellion, its quite interesting.

What will you learn today?

Read a book!

Moves
06 Nov 16

How are you this fine morning Randers?

Today I am learning all about the house of representatives, Alexander Hamilton, elite theory, the hatch act, the electoral college, the Zenger trial and Shays rebellion, its quite interesting.

What will you learn today?
I'm on my way to church. I hope I learn how to be more tolerant of fools.