Clinton Trump 3rd Debate

Clinton Trump 3rd Debate

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 16
3 edits

Originally posted by mghrn55
I wasn't vilifying you.
But I guess I misjudged the thickness of your skin. 😀
Oh how I search for meaning but all is vanity and a striving after the wind, chess is empty, so is Crusty and Randers and you. Its a void, a chasm, an emptiness, a tundra region over which the wind endlessly blows, a slain knight lies undiscovered, his hawk and his hound have left and his lady has taken another mate in his absence. Two crows pick at his golden locks gathering thatch for their nest!

Moves
25 Oct 16

That moment when you realize that a thread is dead and has been for so long that it's smelling up the room.

m

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by JS357
That moment when you realize that a thread is dead and has been for so long that it's smelling up the room.
😀

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Oct 16
2 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I resurrected your doomed thread, you have contributed nada but your usual whinging. When are you going to contribute something other than this nothingness Crusty?
robbie,
You are not only thick skinned your thick headed. I am a Canadian I started the thread so people could give their thoughts on the 3rd debate between Clinton & Trump.
All you've managed to contribute is a lot of name calling and finger pointing. We are ALL getting very bored with this from you.

-VR

Moves
26 Oct 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
robbie,
You are not only thick skinned your thick headed. I am a Canadian I started the thread so people could give their thoughts on the 3rd debate between Clinton & Trump.
All you've managed to contribute is a lot of name calling and finger pointing. We are ALL getting very bored with this from you.

-VR
Just this?

rc

Moves
26 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Zero point zero
prepared to try to undermine the credibility of the BBC Randolph Gandolp?
Lets see you squirm outta this.

16 revelations from Wikileaks' hacked Clinton emails

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37639370

rc

Moves
26 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
robbie,

-VR
dude i don't even read your texts any more, they are empty, a sad reflection of their creator.

Read a book!

Moves
26 Oct 16

prepared to try to undermine the credibility of the BBC Randolph Gandolp?
Lets see you squirm outta this.

16 revelations from Wikileaks' hacked Clinton emails

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37639370
Stop wasting your time with these doctored emails. Your credibility is zero.

Zero point zero.

rc

Moves
26 Oct 16
1 edit

Stop wasting your time with these doctored emails. Your credibility is zero.

Zero point zero.
'Doctored emails', ouch, you have evidence of course that they were doctored, even Podesta has not said as much, perhaps you know more than him, here is your chance, what evidence do you have that the emails have been doctored? This should be good.

Read a book!

Moves
26 Oct 16

'Doctored emails', ouch, you have evidence of course that they were doctored, even Podesta has not said as much, perhaps you know more than him, here is your chance, what evidence do you have that the emails have been doctored? This should be good.
"Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, whose emails were hacked, has claimed the Russian government was behind the leak and the Trump campaign knew about it in advance. He has refused to confirm or deny the emails' authenticity, suggesting some could have been doctored, without so far pinpointing any of the correspondence as fake."
--BBC News

rc

Moves
26 Oct 16
2 edits

"Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, whose emails were hacked, has claimed the Russian government was behind the leak and the Trump campaign knew about it in advance. He has refused to confirm or deny the emails' authenticity, suggesting some could have been doctored, without so far pinpointing any of the correspondence as fake."
--BBC News
yes but your claim was that they have been doctored, I am asking you how you know? what evidence do you have that they have been doctored as you have claimed.

with these doctored emails - Handy Andy

Read a book!

Moves
26 Oct 16

yes but your claim was that they have been doctored, I am asking you how you know? what evidence do you have that they have been doctored as you have claimed.

with [b]these doctored emails
- Handy Andy[/b]
Can you prove they are authentic?

rc

Moves
26 Oct 16

Can you prove they are authentic?
I have no way of telling if they are authentic or not, but then again i have not made a claim that I cannot substantiate, are you going to tell us how you know they are doctored as you have claimed or shall I mock you for lack of credibility?

Read a book!

Moves
26 Oct 16

I have no way of telling if they are authentic or not, but then again i have not made a claim that I cannot substantiate, are you going to tell us how you know they are doctored as you have claimed or shall I mock you for lack of credibility?
If you can't prove they're authentic, you're forced to admit they could have been doctored.

Your credibility, as both of us know, is zero.

Zero point zero.

rc

Moves
26 Oct 16
1 edit

If you can't prove they're authentic, you're forced to admit they could have been doctored.

Your credibility, as both of us know, is zero.

Zero point zero.
My inability to provide evidence that they are authentic is not in anyway connected with the claim that you made and cannot substantiate, that the emails are doctored, so you will provide the evidence for your claim.

Furthermore here you are calling into question the credibility of others when you yourself have been caught blatantly making claims that you have zero evidence for and cannot substantiate. This seems to be going from bad to worse for you Randolph, why don't you cut your losses while you can instead of doing the crash and burn because you are heading that way.

Do you normally make claims that you cannot substantiate?