Clinton Trump 3rd Debate

Clinton Trump 3rd Debate

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
23 Oct 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Dennis Hopper, director of the 1969 movie Easy Rider, offered this insight: "An easy rider is a person that is not a pimp, but he lives off a woman; he lives off a whore. He's her easy rider. He's the one that she loves and she gives money to. He doesn't pimp her, but he's her easy rider."
Interesting.
Serbian version of the title for the cinemas - as many other titles, so as to attract audience - was "Naked in the saddle"...

rc

Moves
23 Oct 16
3 edits

Dennis Hopper, director of the 1969 movie Easy Rider, offered this insight: "An easy rider is a person that is not a pimp, but he lives off a woman; he lives off a whore. He's her easy rider. He's the one that she loves and she gives money to. He doesn't pimp her, but he's her easy rider."
Thats us baby, chicks just dig us and give us all their dough! 😵 It cannot be helped when you are a chess sensation! like a chess explosion man!

Read a book!

Moves
23 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Thats us baby, chicks just dig us and give us all their dough! 😵 It cannot be helped when you are a chess sensation! like a chess explosion man!
Now that you're Vladimir Putin's mouthpiece, maybe you can get him to join your clan. He's a master at rigging games.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
23 Oct 16

That's not what chicks are supposed to give when they dig you. 😛

rc

Moves
23 Oct 16

Now that you're Vladimir Putin's mouthpiece, maybe you can get him to join your clan. He's a master at rigging games.
Gee I dunno, how well does he take orders?

rc

Moves
23 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
That's not what chicks are supposed to give when they dig you. 😛
thats right, they give us all their dough and all their love, cause we da chess bomb man! 😵

Read a book!

Moves
23 Oct 16

Gee I dunno, how well does he take orders?
He'll send you his answer through WikiLeaks. Be prepared to genuflect.

rc

Moves
23 Oct 16

He'll send you his answer through WikiLeaks. Be prepared to genuflect.
really? I think your aluminium foil hat needs readjusting just a little.

Read a book!

Moves
24 Oct 16

really? I think your aluminium foil hat needs readjusting just a little.
It's a Hillary 2016 cap and it fits fine.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Trev33
Trump will win. 100%.

Other than Andy people don't like her so much, yes some people hate trump but a lot love him as well. Many more than who love Clinton.

She doesn't have any charisma, will be brexit all over again. More idiots will vote and trump will win. Put your house on it.
Trev,
As you are aware I am Canadian but we follow U.S. politics alot closer than the U.S. follows our elections. It does appear that Clinton is pulling ahead in the polls. Now some will claim that polls mean nothing, but I think the polls are correct more times than wrong.

As an outside observer I think he should have spent more time talking about his platform than throwing insults.

Regards,
-VR

rc

Moves
24 Oct 16
3 edits

with so many chicks giving the Easy Riders all their love and dough, I dedicate this to my spiritual mentor, Very Rusty! only he will know what it means!

Its too late to turn Crusty old bean!
I just need a little bit more
points to burn!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Oct 16

with so many chicks giving the Easy Riders all their love and dough, I dedicate this to my spiritual mentor, Very Rusty! only he will know what it means!

[youtube]g769ycrfneQ[/youtube]

Its too late to turn Crusty old bean!
I just need a little bit more
points to burn!
robbie,
You must know by now I never go watch your silly U-Tubes. By the way this is the "Clinton &Trump 3rd Debate thread. Slow down on the brews and watch what thread you are posting in. 😛

All the best to your poor wife,
Karma is biting at your butt,
Kind Regards,
-VR

Read a book!

Moves
24 Oct 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
robbie,
You must know by now I never go watch your silly U-Tubes. By the way this is the "Clinton &Trump 3rd Debate thread. Slow down on the brews and watch what thread you are posting in. 😛
Wiki leaks and robbie drinks.

rc

Moves
24 Oct 16

Wiki leaks and robbie drinks.
have you read any of the damning wikileaks emails? Meh whats a Shillary zombie like you want to be doing that for.

Read a book!

Moves
24 Oct 16

have you read any of the damning wikileaks emails? Meh whats a Shillary zombie like you want to be doing that for.
Quote one.