Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
You think that shameful, vile affections , unseemly are better then fine, tell us what word your translation uses? You were presented with two other translations, shall we use those instead? fine do you think that the Bibles teaching on homosexuality is vile and unnatural or shameful and unnatural NIV version- King James version.
Do you believe that your attempted taunting about others' supposed sexual orientation in the course of a dispute about something else altogther on this thread was justified by your religious beliefs?

F

Moves
09 Feb 16
1 edit

Here it goes even further, gulp, degrading passions, unnatural, indecent and perverse.
So when you took exception to divegeester commending me on my writing on this message board and you started the homophobic mocking, you were trying to cast the two of us as "vile", "indecent" and "perverse", have I got that right?

Moves
09 Feb 16

Yes it is, but you are not escaping that easily. Tell us lest you have forgotten, do you think that all organizations who adhere to the Bibles teaching on homosexuality are a pernicious cult?
No, I think religious organisations who teach that blood transfusions are against god's will, who bully members who disobey the leadership, and shun members for dissent are pernicious.

Moves
09 Feb 16

You think that shameful, vile affections , unseemly are better then fine, tell us what word your translation uses? You were presented with two other translations, shall we use those instead? fine do you think that the Bibles teaching on homosexuality is vile and unnatural or shameful and unnatural NIV version- King James version.
I understand that thecBible teaches that homosexuality is sin, like many other things are sin.

It seems to me that your little jibes at me and FMF earlier in this thread actually hide a more sinister tone after all.

Moves
09 Feb 16

Ibnternational standard version reads,

For this reason, God delivered them to degrading passions as their females exchanged their natural sexual function for one that is unnatural. In the same way, their males also abandoned their natural sexual function toward females and burned with lust toward one another. Males committed indecent acts with ma ...[text shortened]... rsion.

Here it goes even further, gulp, degrading passions, unnatural, indecent and perverse.
We all get it that you, like Ghost hunter hate gays.

rc

Moves
09 Feb 16
3 edits

So the floundering divesjeester cannot tell us what his translation uses, he cannot tell us if all Christians who adhere to the Bibles teaching on homosexuality are as he described it a pernicious cult. When forced to acknowledge that it was a Biblical teaching he attempted to water the teaching down to make it more palatable to his secular liberal friends, feigned ignorance and was eventually found scrimping and scraping around for some semantic argument based on a word that was not in his translation. What word his translation did use we have no idea. Perhaps he will make a luke warm and wimpy word up.

Both him and Chaplain Stooge have been caught well and truly exposed, two of the most religiously biased bigots here never missing an opportunity to put the boot in to anything different from them or that they fail to understand. Not even FMF to the rescue could save him. Awesome.

F

Moves
09 Feb 16

So the floundering divesjeester cannot tell us what his translation uses, he cannot tell us if all Christians who adhere to the Bibles teaching on homosexuality are as he described it a pernicious cult. When forced to acknowledge that it was a Biblical teaching he attempted to water the teaching down to make it more palatable to his secular liberal ...[text shortened]... missing an opportunity to put the boot in to anything different or that they fail to understand.
What I still don't really get is why robbie doesn't seem to think Ephesians 5:3-4 applies to him. I wonder if his organization gives its members a kind of 'opt out' from that particular verse.

Moves
09 Feb 16

So the floundering divesjeester cannot tell us what his translation uses, he cannot tell us if all Christians who adhere to the Bibles teaching on homosexuality are as he described it a pernicious cult. When forced to acknowledge that it was a Biblical teaching he attempted to water the teaching down to make it more palatable to his secular liberal ...[text shortened]... different or that they fail to understand. Not even FMF to the rescue could save him. Awesome.
I accept that the Bible teaches that homosexuality is sin. What more are you looking for Robbie?

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
The New World Translation is the Jehovah's Witness own translation, isn't it?
Yes, the cunning devils slip all manner of things in and out to manipulate puppets like robin

Moves
09 Feb 16

I think one thing is clear here; homophobic comments have been rife in this thread and while those concerned have tried to maintain a jocular facade, it is is obvious from robbie carrobie's posting that his religious organisation's indoctrination has driven his earlier "gay" jibes.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
09 Feb 16

I think one thing is clear here; homophobic comments have been rife in this thread and while those concerned have tried to maintain a jocular facade, it is is obvious from robbie carrobie's posting that his religious organisation's indoctrination has driven his earlier "gay" jibes.
Nicely put and now robin is crying into his rabbis beard.

rc

Moves
09 Feb 16

Ahh divesgeester! the weakest wimpiest weediest luke warm Christian in the West.😵

Moves
09 Feb 16

Ahh divesgeester! the weakest wimpiest weediest luke warm Christian in the West.😵
Why?

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
09 Feb 16

Satan is too busy to be going around possessing gays.
Any fuel can work that out.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
09 Feb 16

Why?
robins MO

1.Parrot dogma
2.Attempt to browbeat.
3.Feign scorn.
4.Throw bible out of the pram and scarper.

Shame because there is a Christian in there trying to get out.