Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
11 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
It's a serious subject robbie.
Aye aye Captain!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
11 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
In English the word "bigot" refers to a person whose habitual state of mind includes an obstinate, irrational, or unfair intolerance of ideas, opinions, ethnicities, or beliefs that differ from their own, and intolerance of the people who hold them.

habitually critical - check
obstinate - check
irrational - check
intolerance of beliefs - check
unfair - check

Dude id check my vitals if I were you!
You're actually mad aren't you. You've just provided a tick list without actually providing any evidence to back anyone of them up. To start with the definition makes no mention of 'habitually critical'!!! You've made it up.

F

Moves
11 Feb 16

so you said said it and not Jeeester, why are you making thing up and trying to palm them off as if Jeester claimed them?
divegeester has never proposed any dismantling of any kind of your freedom of religion. The fact he has criticized you or your organization does not amount to a restriction of your rights in any way.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
11 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
It's a serious subject robbie.
The name calling will be next.

rc

Moves
11 Feb 16

Originally posted by Proper Knob
You're actually mad aren't you. You've just provided a tick list without actually providing any evidence to back anyone of them up. To start with the definition makes no mention of 'habitually critical'!!! You've made it up.
Gee dude id love to believe you but the thing is I cannot find a single positive statement that you have ever made.

rc

Moves
11 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
divegeester has never proposed any dismantling of any kind of your freedom of religion. The fact he has criticized you or your organization does not amount to a restriction of your rights in any way.
You are still making stuff up and trying to palm it off as if jeester claimed it. Why is that?

F

Moves
11 Feb 16

You are still making stuff up and trying to palm it off as if jeester claimed it. Why is that?
If you can demonstrate that he has proposed any restriction on your freedom to worship as you see fit ~ and therefore prove that I am making stuff up ~ then feel free to do so.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
11 Feb 16

The name calling will be next.
Then he will run, lol

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
11 Feb 16

Gee dude id love to believe you but the thing is I cannot find a single positive statement that you have ever made.
None of this 'positive statements' malarkey is included in the description you provided of what a bigot entails!! You're just making it up as you go along. Are you whodey in disguise?

rc

Moves
11 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
If you can demonstrate that he has proposed any restriction on your freedom to worship as you see fit ~ and therefore prove that I am making stuff up ~ then feel free to do so.
I fully support everyone in their desire to worship as they see fit.

this is jeesters statement

You are just slobbering and making stuff up and trying to palm it off on us as if jeester claimed it.

rc

Moves
11 Feb 16

None of this 'positive statements' malarkey is included in the description you provided of what a bigot entails!! You're just making it up as you go along. Are you whodey in disguise?
Its evidence dude, as an empiricist I require evidence. I have plenty evidence of your negativity, i just need some positive statement that you have made.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
11 Feb 16

On the contrary he fully opposes our stance on blood, he fully opposes out practice of removing unrepentant wrongdoers, these are tenets of our worship.
robin,most people would oppose allowing a child to die rather than allowing them to have a blood transfusion.
There are many instances of JW elders brow beating parents in their childs hospital room.
It is a deplorable way to behave.

rc

Moves
11 Feb 16

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Then he will run, lol
Actually i usually go to bed at this time, I work in the morning, outside doing physical labour in Scottish winter, sorry i don't have a namby pamby button pushing job, maybe if i did I could become hypertensive to every issue going and stay up longer.😵

F

Moves
11 Feb 16

I fully support everyone in their desire to worship as they see fit.

this is jeesters statement
Yes it is. And so his support for your right to do as you see fit could hardly have been stated more clearly,

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
11 Feb 16

Its evidence dude, as an empiricist I require evidence. I have plenty evidence of your negativity, i just need some positive statement that you have made.
None of this has anything to do with the definition of bigotry you provided. You do realise that?