Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
11 Feb 16

Originally posted by Proper Knob
None of this has anything to do with the definition of bigotry you provided. You do realise that?
He's been swinging and missing with a red herring for several pages.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
11 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Actually i usually go to bed at this time, I work in the morning, outside doing physical labour in Scottish winter, sorry i don't have a namby pamby button pushing job, maybe if i did I could become hypertensive to every issue going and stay up longer.😵
Love to Moirag and the sheep.

rc

Moves
11 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Captain Strange
robin,most people would oppose allowing a child to die rather than allowing them to have a blood transfusion.
There are many instances of JW elders brow beating parents in their childs hospital room.
It is a deplorable way to behave.
You are another religious bigot. i cannot recall you ever saying anything positive about anyone and for your information seeing that you are so absolutely ignorant neither the elders nor parents have jurisdiction over any medical issues in the UK in the case of a minor and its the same in almost every other western country making your statement not only false but quite ludicrous. Thankyou for demonstrating what an irrational, ill-informed, ignorant and habitually critical bigot you evidently purport to be.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
11 Feb 16

You are another religious bigot. i cannot recall you ever saying anything positive about anyone and for your information seeing that you are so absolutely ignorant neither the elders nor parents have jurisdiction over any medical issues in the UK in the case of a minor and its the same in almost every other western country making your statement not o ...[text shortened]... an irrational, ill-informed, ignorant and habitually critical bigot you evidently purport to be.
This is the age of google and its all out there.

rc

Moves
11 Feb 16

None of this has anything to do with the definition of bigotry you provided. You do realise that?
It has everything, you are habitually critical I need evidence of you being positive if I am to retract my assertion.

rc

Moves
11 Feb 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Captain Strange
This is the age of google and its all out there.
Try googling the law for minors in the UK, Canada, USA, France, anywhere before anything else.

Wow he believes everything he reads on the internet, what a noob and him trying to palm himself us as a Bada$$, too lamebo man.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
11 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
He's been swinging and missing with a red herring for several pages.
Some might say he's been swinging with that red herring for several years now.

rc

Moves
11 Feb 16
1 edit

Some might say he's been swinging with that red herring for several years now.
FMF caught making stuff up and trying to palm it off as if Jeester said it, bwahaha, amateur.

rc

Moves
11 Feb 16
1 edit

wow what mare man i was like in a bigot fest, bigots everywhere, ignorant, irrational, ill-informed, habitually critical, glad im outta there. 😵

F

Moves
11 Feb 16
1 edit

FMF caught making stuff up and trying to palm it off as if Jeester said it, bwahaha
It's not "making stuff up" to point out that divegeester has never advocated any restrictions on your right to worship as you see fit, aside from when it comes to the protection of children.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
11 Feb 16

It has everything, you are habitually critical I need evidence of you being positive if I am to retract my assertion.
Sigh. For the final time, the definition of 'bigot' you provided makes no mention of the term 'habitually critical', you've simply made it up.

Moves
11 Feb 16
1 edit

So you said it and not Jeester, why are you making things up and trying to palm them off as if Jeester claimed them?
Because if they're not the same person they're joined at the hip.

Moves
11 Feb 16
2 edits

Sigh. For the final time, the definition of 'bigot' you provided makes no mention of the term 'habitually critical', you've simply made it up.
Just why has this thread, Memo, in the General Forum, not the Spirituality forum, become an attack on Robbie's religion and in essence an attack on him, by hypocrites who all the while protest that they support everyone's right to worship as they choose?

It is disgraceful.

F

Moves
11 Feb 16

Originally posted by Startreader
Just why has this thread, Memo, in the General Forum, not the Spirituality forum, become an attack on Robbie's religion and in essence an attack on him, by hypocrites who all the while protest that they support everyone's right to worship as they choose?

It is disgraceful.
Who has suggested that there should be any restrictions on people's right to worship as they choose?

Rather than the focus being his religion, I instead think the salient points here have been [1] whether criticism or a lack of support constitutes an attack on the freedom of the person being criticized, and [2] whether criticism, a lack of support, or a lack of positive comments constitute bigotry. I'd say 'no' in answer to both points.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
12 Feb 16

Originally posted by Startreader

It is disgraceful.
Firstly could you point to where I have 'attacked' Roberts religion, secondly where I have 'attacked' him and thirdly where I have been hypocritical with respect to Roberts right to worship?