Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
12 Feb 16

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Firstly could you point to where I have 'attacked' Roberts religion, secondly where I have 'attacked' him and thirdly where I have been hypocritical with respect to Roberts right to worship?
One thing you need to know about Startreader is that she probably sees a firstly-secondly-thirdly question like yours as an "attack" on her. πŸ˜›

Moves
12 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Who has suggested that there should be any restrictions on people's right to worship as they choose?

Rather than the focus being his religion, I instead think the salient points here have been [1] whether criticism or a lack of support constitutes an attack on the freedom of the person being criticized, and [2] whether criticism, a lack of support, or a lack of positive comments constitute bigotry. I'd say 'no' in answer to both points.
Hypocrite.

Remind your sidekick to add that to his pathetic list.

F

Moves
12 Feb 16

Originally posted by Startreader
Hypocrite.

Remind your sidekick to add that to his pathetic list.
This is just you dodging the content of my post. πŸ˜•

It's as if you have no interest whatsoever in any of the things that anyone discusses here. πŸ˜€

Moves
12 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
This is just you dodging the content of my post. πŸ˜•

It's as if you have no interest whatsoever in any of the things that anyone discusses here. πŸ˜€
Do you have any mode of speech other than permanent sneer?

You're correct in thinking I have absolutely no interest in anything you have to say about anything because you are either in sneer, bully, or pretend prosecuting counsel mode.

This does not extent to Captain Strange. Just you and your Siamese twin.

F

Moves
12 Feb 16

You're correct in thinking I have absolutely no interest in anything you have to say about anything because you are either in sneer, bully, or pretend prosecuting counsel mode.

More dodging wrapped up in yet more pointless letting off of your rancorous steam. πŸ˜‰

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
12 Feb 16

“We are all born rude. No infant has ever appeared yet with the grace to understand how inconsiderate it is to disturb others in the middle of the night.”
―Judith Martin, Common Courtesy: In Which Miss Manners Solves the Problem That Baffled Mr. Jefferson

Read a book!

Moves
12 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Which part?
All of it.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
12 Feb 16

I've said it before and will probably say it again, but FMF's style
is very inquisitorial and I can imagine annoying, it is easy to see
how those of a lower intellect would perceive it as "sneering".

It would probably be better for FMF not to assume anything
about the audience of his posts.

F

Moves
12 Feb 16

Originally posted by wolfgang59
I've said it before and will probably say it again, but FMF's style
is very inquisitorial and I can imagine annoying, it is easy to see
how those of a lower intellect would perceive it as "sneering".

It would probably be better for FMF not to assume anything
about the audience of his posts.
Whether they admit or are conscious of it or not, everyone makes assumptions about the intellect and character of the people they interact with (here) based on the things they write and how they behave. I have no doubt I am 'evaluated' in the same way and I have no problem with it.

Moves
12 Feb 16

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
No it's about you, i don't care what Robbie's or any ones religion is, there is a separate forum for that, which i stay well clear from.
why do you have to drag it in here?
You are sick and twisted, and a pathetic poster, mock and bait then play the victim when any one stands up to you and FMF.
Not heard you crying about your friend for a few pages, you probably made that up as well.
You seem frazzled. Again.

Moves
12 Feb 16

The statement is demonstrably false. He does not support our stance on removing people from the congregation, he does not support our stance on refusing whole blood, he has termed us a pernicious cult because of our stance on the practice of homosexuality, infact his posting history is one of habitually attacking people who want to worship as they see fit and I even provided the reason, because he is a religious bigot.
I support your right to "worship" how and who you choose.

I abhor what your religious organisation can do to people, I criticise it's dangerous and ant-social teachings and doctrines and I find you personally to be the best example of what cultish indoctrination can do to a person.

Moves
12 Feb 16
1 edit

His posting history is one of habitually criticising others for their beliefs making your assertion that he seeks to support the efforts of others to worship as they see fit demonstrably false infact he has stated that he wishes to vociferously oppose my own religious organisation which he has publicly stated is a pernicious cult specifically because ...[text shortened]... n their desire to worship as they see fit. - Divesgeester - a demonstrable lie plain and simple.
Bullying people in your organisation because they step out of line, denying children Christmas and birthdays, denying people the opportunity for medical care (blood transfusions) and being prepared to let them die over it are dangerous anti-social behaviours which should be stopped.

Moves
12 Feb 16

You will cite a single text where he 'supports me in my desire to worship as I see fit', as he has publicly stated.
I support your desire to worship as you see fit.

There you go.

Moves
12 Feb 16

On the contrary he fully opposes our stance on blood, he fully opposes out practice of removing unrepentant wrongdoers, these are tenets of our worship.
I do not oppose your practice of removing unrepentant wrong doers. I oppose you bullying them, or indeed other people in your congregation, who simply disagree with your teachings. Shunning, is what I'm referring to and it is a work of cults. It's totally disgraceful and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Moves
12 Feb 16

So you cannot provide a single iota where he fully supports us in our freedom to worship as we see fit, thankyou, why can you not provide it because its a lie, he does not support us in worshipping as we see fit. He is a religious bigot.
I support your right to worship whichever god you chose, when and where you choose. I oppose any related anti-social behaviour.