You wish.
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 Feb '16 23:24
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Yawn.

Still going on? What a sad life you lead, FMF.
    He seems overly interested in paedophiles. Did he used to be an altar boy?
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Feb '16 23:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I see them more as a kind of Zombie apocalypse, FMF bites divegeester and he becomes a zombie, divesgeester had a bite at Randolph and now he's a zombie and so the go on slobbering and drooling their way through cyberspace cloning as they go.
    It's like a cartoon!
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Feb '16 23:26
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    He seems overly interested in paedophiles. Did he used to be an altar boy?
    Makes you wonder, radio, doesn't it?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Feb '16 23:53
    Yawn.

Still going on? What a sad life you lead, FMF.
    If you are interested in the topic of whether adults have a responsibility for protecting children from abusers, and what moral obligation some people seem to think there is ~ for reasons of their religion or their self-declared status as 'officers' of a religious organization ~ to protect the abusers and not report them to the authorities, then you might want to review the last several pages of this discussion and see the questions and comments that robbie has not answered or has responded to with insults. But perhaps you have not been following the discussion?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Feb '16 23:54
    So you are wondering out loud whether I was abused by a pedophile when I was a child?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 00:09
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Funny definition of "bullied" you have here. One might call it "ironic". Clearly, you feel it's something "done" to you and what you "do" to others doesn't qualify. Also clearly, you feel you don't deserve whatever criticism you get; most narcissists don't. Whatever helps you sleep at night. I also wager you have a ways to go before being considered an "intellectual"... even in France, where the bar must be extraordinarily low.

Oh dear ~ whoosh, it would seem. 😵
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 00:22
    Originally posted by FMF
    So you are wondering out loud whether I was abused by a pedophile when I was a child?
    I'm sure you wouldn't admit it even if you were. My sympathy goes out to you dude. It's a sick world we live in today. I hope you weren't scared too badly from the experience.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 00:23
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    I'm sure you wouldn't admit it even if you were. My sympathy goes out to you dude. It's a sick world we live in today. I hope you weren't scared too badly from the experience.
    Where do you most of your posting ~ on the Clans Forum?
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 01:35
    Originally posted by FMF
    Where do you most of your posting ~ on the Clans Forum?
    Dude......we're here for you. Don't bottle it all up. Let it all out and we'll help you through it. There's no shame. It's not your fault, you're not to blame
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 01:51
    "Shame" about what? 😕
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 03:29
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "63.1" 64.2
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 07:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I stopped speaking to you because you are a foul mouthed religious bigot not because of your vain threats.
    You frequently stop speaking to me, usually after your metaphorical pants have been your ankles over something or other.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 07:07
    Robbie, you don't have to defend anything against these bullies. These pseudo-inquisitors.

They've merely descended into the kind of primitive ganging-up mentality seen in the little boys in "Lord of the Flies".
    You should review your own posting history once in a while. Click > your profile > forum posts.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 07:13
    What exactly is it you are wondering? Please explain.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree