Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Lost your sense of humour.
Running to Russ.
Does not strike me as the actions of a director with the use of your company plane
if that rattles you.
It would be quite amusing if Russ did an IP address check and cross-referenced it with chaney3.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
You seem like a clone
That's because I am.

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

No and it begs belief how you could extricate the idea from my text. Perhaps you might explain your thought process.
Would you say that, regardless of whether it is mandatory to report or not, elders or other adults (in your organization) should report cases of child sex abuse and let the authorities deal with the merits of the allegations?

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
you seem rattled
my opinion is. you are a complete idiot, an obvious 3a with FMF, a liar a bully a coward a bore a total useless chess player
jog on son, your out of your depth
FMF attempted to pass himself off as a women on the internet with the sole intent to dupe other people. We are still unaware of what his true motives were. This site allows anyone over the age of thirteen to join, he could have conceivably duped a minor. We simply don't know.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Would you say that, regardless of whether it is mandatory to report or not, elders or other adults (in your organization) should report cases of child sex abuse and let the authorities deal with the merits of the allegations?
I support mandatory reporting.

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

I support mandatory reporting
That isn't an answer to the question you were asked. Should cases of child sex abuse be reported to the authorities so they can deal with the merits of the allegations and take action if necessary even if it is not mandatory to report such cases?

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

FMF attempted to pass himself off as a women on the internet with the sole intent to dupe other people. We are still unaware of what his true motives were. This site allows anyone over the age of thirteen to join, he could have conceivably duped a minor. We simply don't know.
What on earth are you on about?

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
That isn't an answer to the question you were asked. Should cases of child sex abuse be reported to the authorities so they can deal with the merits of the allegations and take action if necessary even if it is not mandatory to report such cases?
Yes it did answer the question. Have a think about the implications of mandatory reporting and you will see that it answers the question admirably.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
What on earth are you on about?
You attempting to pass yourself off as a women on the internet in order to dupe other people.

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

Yes it did answer the question. Have a think about the implications of mandatory reporting and you will see that it answers the question admirably.
What about when there isn't mandatory reporting? Should adults in your organization report cases as a matter of course anyway?

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by Seitse to robbie
It's simple: if not mandated by law, are you ok with child abuse going unreported?
robbie is dodging this question.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
What about when there isn't mandatory reporting? Should adults in your organization report cases as a matter of course anyway?
That is the policy of Jehovahs Witnesses as far as I am aware.

A press release issued in 2003 by Jehovah's Witnesses' Office of Public Information stated: "In addition to making a report to the branch office, the elders may be required by law to report even uncorroborated or unsubstantiated allegations to the authorities. If so, the elders receive proper legal direction to ensure that they comply with the law." The Watchtower has outlined the following policy: "Depending on the law of the land where he lives, the molester may well have to serve a prison term or face other sanctions from the State. The congregation will not protect him from this." A 2002 memo to all congregations stated: "Our position is that secular authorities deal with crime while elders deal with sin." Even where there is no mandatory reporting requirement, victims or others having knowledge of an incident of sexual abuse must not be discouraged from reporting it.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
robbie is dodging this question.
Once again you have been caught assuming values, sigh if only you were not so self assuming, who knows you may do better.

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

Once again you have been caught assuming values, sigh if only you were not so self assuming, who knows you may do better.
So, which of your posts do you claim has been an unequivocal and head-on answer to either Seitse's or my question?

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
So, which of your posts do you claim has been an unequivocal and head-on answer to either Seitse's or my question?
This one here, three posts above,

A press release issued in 2003 by Jehovah's Witnesses' Office of Public Information stated: "In addition to making a report to the branch office, the elders may be required by law to report even uncorroborated or unsubstantiated allegations to the authorities. If so, the elders receive proper legal direction to ensure that they comply with the law." The Watchtower has outlined the following policy: "Depending on the law of the land where he lives, the molester may well have to serve a prison term or face other sanctions from the State. The congregation will not protect him from this." A 2002 memo to all congregations stated: "Our position is that secular authorities deal with crime while elders deal with sin." Even where there is no mandatory reporting requirement, victims or others having knowledge of an incident of sexual abuse must not be discouraged from reporting it.

again perhaps you might to better if you were not so self assuming.