Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
05 Sep 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
@Crowley [Here's an excerpt from Crowley's site profile]...
And what did Crowley have to say about you, Grampy Bobby, do you remember? 😉

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Sep 15
1 edit

[b]"Play Quotes: Here is a sample of what some leading scholars, writers, and other thinkers have written or said about play."

1) "Play energizes us and enlivens us. It eases our burdens. It renews our natural sense of optimism and opens us up to new possibilities." Stuart Brown, MD
Contemporary American psychiatrist

2) "It is a happy talent ...[text shortened]... http://www.museumofplay.org/education/education-and-play-resources/play-quotes (to be continued)[/b]
What on earth are you blithering on about? For goodness sake try to get a grip, take some more meds, do something before you start messing your underwear.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
05 Sep 15

Oh crap, the troll is on again with his incessant copy pasting.

Abandon ship! Nothing to see here!

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
05 Sep 15

"To Whomever it May Concern: We wrote this 'Note'; so please have the courtesy to reply directly to one of us. Thank you:"

"Note: The posting of these quotations has been approved by child anon and his mum as well as by Vivian (aka V/8)."

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
05 Sep 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (OP)
Miscellaneous

"Adjective: adjective; of items or people gathered or considered together) Of various types or from different sources. 2. of a collection or group. Composed of members or elements of different kinds: 'a miscellaneous collection'. Synonyms various, mixed, varied, diverse, manifold, different." If you happen to come across various items worth keeping and you're not sure where to store them, surprise us all by placing them here."

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Sep 15

"They think it's all over...it is now!"

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
05 Sep 15

"To Whomever it May Concern: We wrote this 'Note'; so please have the courtesy to reply directly to one of us. Thank you:"

[b]"Note:
The posting of these quotations has been approved by child anon and his mum as well as by Vivian (aka V/8)."[/b]
Screw Vivian and child anon, and to hell with your trolling.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
05 Sep 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (OP)
Miscellaneous

"Adjective: adjective; of items or people gathered or considered together) Of various types or from different sources. 2. of a collection or group. Composed of members or elements of different kinds: 'a miscellaneous collection'. Synonyms various, mixed, varied, diverse, manifold, diff ...[text shortened]... ms worth keeping and you're not sure where to store them, surprise us all by placing them here."[/i]
“We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.”– Anne Frank

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
05 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
"They think it's all over...it is now!"
Good quotation. Thanks.

Moves
05 Sep 15

Anne Frank
You DARE!?

You disgust me.

I'd puke on your lap, but you don't deserve the nutrition.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
06 Sep 15

"Play Quotes: Here is a sample of what some leading scholars, writers, and other thinkers have written or said about play." (Part 4 of 4)

31) "I believe that those boys who take part in rough, hard play outside of school will not find any need for horse-play in school." Theodore Roosevelt, American president (1858–1919)

32) "It is in playing, ...[text shortened]... ting of these quotations has been approved by child anon and his mum as well as by Vivian (aka V/8).
"It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works.
All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get." ~Confucius

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
06 Sep 15

Originally posted by Seitse
Screw Vivian and child anon, and to hell with your trolling.
Thank you.

F

Moves
06 Sep 15

@Crowley [Here's an excerpt from Crowley's site profile]

"Dealing With Trolls:
Rule #1 - Don't feed the troll.
Rule #2 - Seriously, just don't feed the troll. I know it's difficult.
Rule #3 - See Rules #1 and #2."
When Crowley came up with this, didn't he have people like you in mind?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
06 Sep 15
6 edits

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (OP) Thread 165329
"If you happen to come across various items worth keeping and you're not sure where to store them, surprise us all by placing them here."

Miscellaneous:

1) Purpose: of this timely update is to introduce the latest troupe of nine imaginary yet humanized cast members of the ongoing whimsical drama which plays out 24/7/365 on this venerable online public forum for your future reference and viewing pleasure in their order of appearance:

2) Vivian (aka V/8) was born in July, 1986, and assigned her laptop mouse responsibilities in July, 2007, when Boston Lad joined RHP. She's now an athletic 29 years old. Vivian's baby sister, missy laneous, was coincidentally born on August 26, 2015, the same day this thread was born.

3) child anon: was born five years ago and begins grade one next week. his valiant father lieutenant anon was ambushed and killed during the wreck wars here a few years ago at the age of 28 years old;. his mother (mommy anon / mum) is now 29 years old. child anon's maternal grandmother who resides in the UK, nana nancy, recently made a cameo appearance. child anon's bff am/pm plays in this sandbox with him all hours of the day and night. gregarious child anon also has an older friend whose name is miss am/fm who dances around their neighborhood with a walkman radio fastened to her beautiful blond head. And finally, child anon recently posted an image of himself in lieu of Boston Lad's avatar as he imagines himself to be as a friendly octogenarian shuffling to and fro here in 2095. My thanks for your acceptance of them in our midst..

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
07 Sep 15

"I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights." (A good friend in California who almost joined RHP two years ago but was disappointed by the negative hearsay from his chess club friends)