No Moderators in Forums at All

No Moderators in Forums at All

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
30 Sep 15

Originally posted by Seitse
And yes, I am disgusted by flabby, whiny blobs like Caissad4, both
here and in real life. Is he a tumor? If moderators are surgeons and
users are either tumors, dead tissue or harmless growths, then you
can pretty much say, yes, the metaphor stands.

I don't think you mean this. I think you're still just trying to be funny.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Sep 15

...I have no filter and, whether you like it
or not, it provides me with endless laughs --and, hopefully, others
too. How many? Couldn't care less.

As for this tiresome drama, I do think that people throwing tantrums,
giving ultimatums to the site owners, bringing their personal beef out
in the public, and manipulating the system to fit their leans, li ...[text shortened]... rguing
for the sake of it.

Don't dig deeper. I promise I won't kick a dead horse this time.[/b]
Can i ask why you don't have a filter?

Not sure if you enjoy good coffee, but to try and make it without a filter you are just left with something undrinkable. I think your own 'brand of coffee' would be much more palatable to a lot more people if you did filter out the stuff that wasn't fit for human consumption.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Sep 15

That is a matter of opinion. For example, I think you're an unoriginal
douche. A free rider one, for that matter.

What is a fact is that caissad4 threw his toys out of the pram, put
forward an ultimatum to the site owners, and made his personal
thingy a matter of the whole general forum --as if everybody should
care about his idiocy.
This is a fascinating post. Not because of what you've written, but because you got 3 thumbs up by the unprincipled people who dislike FMF more than they dislike what you wrote.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Sep 15

Originally posted by Kegge
Forum moderation on this site is a farce. One of the reasons I hardly participate in the slugfests. It doesn't matter at all if you alert a post. Not one action has been undertaken to any of the posts I have alerted. All alerted posts were breaching forum rules. Clearly site owner doesn't care one bit about the toxicity that goes rampage on these forums. I ful ...[text shortened]... the chess part of the site, that I do support, I would not pay for the subscription any longer.
I disagree. The forum moderation here is generally OK but occasionally they goof up, which then allows a few threads to descend into farce. Like this one. These farce threads are usually some of the best here.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Sep 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Only if we are unlucky!

😵

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Sep 15

As for this tiresome drama, I do think that people throwing tantrums, giving ultimatums to the site owners, bringing their personal beef out in the public, and manipulating the system to fit their leans, likes, dislikes, and preferences, are disgusting.
Whereas your behaviour is the epitome of forum etiquette, incisive wit and intellectual envelope pushing I suppose?

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
30 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Whereas your behaviour is the epitome of forum etiquette, incisive wit and intellectual envelope pushing I suppose?
You are building false dichotomies.

Opposites of good taste and etiquette could be raunchiness or vulgarity,
not puritanical, vendetta-fueled tantrums and ultimatum throwing.

I am 100% vulgar. Certified. But I am not a whiny little tramp spamming
the GF about DF beefs, and blackmailing the site owners to get my way.

Check Merriam Webster. Also, there are sites on synonyms and antonyms.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
30 Sep 15

sunlight is still the best disinfectant
I hate censorship!

F

Moves
01 Oct 15

I am 100% vulgar. Certified. But I am not a whiny little tramp spamming the GF about DF beefs, and blackmailing the site owners to get my way.
It's simply inconceivable that you have somehow built up such a deep malice for an individual poster - in this case cassaid4 - that it's got you making these visceral personal remarks about her. It just seems ludicrous. It must be you trying to make people laugh at your vulgarity - even now as you pretend to be serious. It can't be for real.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Oct 15

Sad but true: some human beings are hypersensitive to their own wishes and needs yet totally insensitive to the wishes and needs of others.

F

Moves
01 Oct 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Sad but true: some human beings are hypersensitive to their own wishes and needs yet totally insensitive to the wishes and needs of others.
Do you think cassaid4 was within her rights to protest in the way she did about abusive posts aimed at her?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
Do you think cassaid4 was within her rights to protest in the way she did about abusive posts aimed at her?
Original post by Subscriber Finnegan "on 14 Sep '15 07:32"
Stop the trolls Thread 165567

F

Moves
01 Oct 15
1 edit

Original post by Subscriber Finnegan "on 14 Sep '15 07:32"
[b]Stop the trolls
Thread 165567[/b]
So are you not able to say whether or not cassaid4 is a "troll" here on this forum... because you said something unctuous on another forum? Does cassaid4 rank among "...some human beings [who] are hypersensitive to their own wishes and needs" or not?

F

Moves
01 Oct 15

1)Which active site member should receive a forum ban; for how long; and why referencing RHP Terms of Service or Forum Guidelines?
Do you have a list of site members you see as "trolls" whom you think should receive a forum ban and for how long should the ban be?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Oct 15

Check Merriam Webster. Also, there are sites on synonyms and antonyms.
We'll get to the Merriam Webster in just a minute, sir. A moment ago said that you ordered Kendrick to order his men not to touch Santiago. But now you are saying he looked good in a faggotty white uniform, is that it?