Our Mother Tongue

Our Mother Tongue

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
03 Jun 16

pusillanimous

Moves
04 Jun 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
What loopholes?
there is nothing to say that Easy RIders can't play multiple challenges against Arrow, Breaking Bad and Anti Metallica, the only rules they have to stick to is max 3 ongoing challenges at a time and only one challenge every 7 days

Ranger

Rohan

Moves
04 Jun 16

rebarbative

Read a book!

Moves
04 Jun 16

Originally posted by Wycombe Al
there is nothing to say that Easy RIders can't play multiple challenges against Arrow, Breaking Bad and Anti Metallica, the only rules they have to stick to is max 3 ongoing challenges at a time and only one challenge every 7 days
Are the matches between Easy Riders and the three clans you listed always above board?

Moves
04 Jun 16

what they are doing is unsporting however resigning games doesn't break the rules

Read a book!

Moves
04 Jun 16

what they are doing is unsporting however resigning games doesn't break the rules
If the resignations are untimely and meant to benefit the Easy Riders, then it's cheating, without a doubt.

If there are no rules to prevent cheating, then the clan system is defective.

I suggest a petition to the administrators asking them to formulate rules to remedy the problem.

Please add my name.

Moves
04 Jun 16

no rules for this, hence why admin have ignored the issue for 6 months

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
05 Jun 16

freedom

privacy

relevance

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Jun 16
1 edit

no rules for this, hence why admin have ignored the issue for 6 months
Don't you think there should be rules for this?

I think it's abominable when these few people can thumb their nose at the community standards at RHP relating to team chess and get away with it. They're acting to undermine the integrity of the clan system and the owners of the site do nothing. Unbelievable.

And now, on top of this, we have other clan leaders, who want to get in on the free points, doing the exact same thing robbie is doing. As a result, the clan leaders with integrity are left behind. This cannot be what the site owners had in mind when they made the clan system. Fortunately, we all know exactly who should be made to pay for this.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Jun 16

there is a big difference between cheating and manipulating the system, Robbie is a skillful manipulator exploiting loopholes to get to the top
Actually, there's not a difference. Manipulating, or gaming, the system, is cheating. The instigators could not have dreamed that admin would turn a blind eye to it, nor that they would even get away with it. But they have. It is a shortcut, a taking advantage, that other clans do not take and it should have been stopped immediately when it started. And as an example to others who would game the system, they should have been heavily punished. But by doing nothing, the admins appear to condone the destruction of a system they put in place as a benefit for their subscribers. This can't be good for business.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Actually, there's not a difference. Manipulating, or gaming, the system, [b]is cheating. The instigators could not have dreamed that admin would turn a blind eye to it, nor that they would even get away with it. But they have. It is a shortcut, a taking advantage, that other clans do not take and it should have been stopped immediately when i ...[text shortened]... a system they put in place as a benefit for their subscribers. This can't be good for business.[/b]
wap wap wap (muted trumpet sound)

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
05 Jun 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
wap wap wap (muted trumpet sound)
quintessence

Moves
05 Jun 16

tardy

Moves
05 Jun 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Don't you think there should be rules for this?

I think it's abominable when these few people can thumb their nose at the community standards at RHP relating to team chess and get away with it. They're acting to undermine the integrity of the clan system and the owners of the site do nothing. Unbelievable.

And now, on top of this, we have oth ...[text shortened]... they made the clan system. Fortunately, we all know exactly who should be made to pay for this.
i don't agree with what is happening.

what rule would you introduce?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
05 Jun 16

civility