1. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    08 Sep '16 18:08
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    No, neither does "The moon will continue to orbit the earth and the earth will continue to orbit the sun."
    Well, let's see how close I was... Hillary got the nomination, and Bernie did more than endorse her when he put some effort into talking his followers into supporting Clinton. The only thing I didn't see coming was Bernie swiching from Democrat back to Independent.

If you're comparing my prediction to the orbits of the moon and earth then you're basically acknowledging what I said about it being a done deal (the fix is in for Hillary). Republicans leaders could have had a similiar fix if they had super delegates, but they didn't have (and have never had) 'super' delegates. If they did we might be seeing a contest now between Hillary and Jeb Bush.

Trump didn't become a candidate for president because of Republican support, he got the nomination in spite of resistance from Republican leadership. The dynamics are different on the Democratic side, support from the leadership virtually ensured the outcome... and some Bernie supporters are still ticked off over how this all played out at the convention.
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    08 Sep '16 18:17
    No, neither does "The moon will continue to orbit the earth and the earth will continue to orbit the sun."
    And the Sun will continue to burn itself out...
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    08 Sep '16 18:21
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    The only thing I didn't see coming was Bernie swiching from Democrat back to Independent.
    Bernie wasn't a Democrat to begin with.

Today is his birthday, by the way. He's 75.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Sep '16 02:50
    And the universe will continue to orbit around Hillary
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Sep '16 03:10
    Bush = 8 years of Obama.

Obama = creation of Trump and 8 years of Hillary

Hillary = apocalypse on steroids. God will probably have to rewrite Revelation and make it a 100 times worse.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Sep '16 04:41
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Well, let's see how close I was... Hillary got the nomination, and Bernie did more than endorse her when he put some effort into talking his followers into supporting Clinton. The only thing I didn't see coming was Bernie swiching from Democrat back to Independent.

If you're comparing my prediction to the orbits of the moon and earth then you're basica ...[text shortened]... and some Bernie supporters are still ticked off over how this all played out at the convention.
    No, I'm merely saying that anyone paying attention could have figured out that outcome, and yes, even down to him changing back to Independent.

No crystal ball needed.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Sep '16 04:45
    Originally posted by whodey
    Bush = 8 years of Obama.

Obama = creation of Trump and 8 years of Hillary

Hillary = apocalypse on steroids. God will probably have to rewrite Revelation and make it a 100 times worse.
    Ridiculous.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 Sep '16 12:53
    Ridiculous.
    Agreed.
    I don't think Crooked Hillary was aided by PED's: she's just naturally rotten to the core.
    It's a gift.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Sep '16 14:45
    Ridiculous.
    Yes, Hillary is.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Sep '16 14:461 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Agreed.
    I don't think Crooked Hillary was aided by PED's: she's just naturally rotten to the core.
    It's a gift.
    Nonsense!

Hillary has no natural ability.

My guess is George Soros implanted some sort of chip in her brain to control her, which is why she has seizure like activity from time to time.
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    09 Sep '16 14:49

My guess is George Soros implanted some sort of chip in her brain to control her, which is why she has seizure like activity from time to time.
    What's your excuse?
  12. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    09 Sep '16 14:52
    Nonsense!

This discussion has nothing to do with predicting anything. Please dicuss that in "Debates"
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Sep '16 14:52
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    What's your excuse?
    I am just an unenlightened no nothing that can't embrace the entrenched crony capitalists in control of the US federal government.

Nothing to see here.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Sep '16 21:14
    I am just an unenlightened no nothing that can't embrace the entrenched crony capitalists in control of the US federal government.

Nothing to see here.
    You don't know how to spell know, that's for sure,
  15. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    09 Sep '16 21:43
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You don't know how to spell know, that's for sure,
    he does get his period on time...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree