1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 06:46
    Originally posted by whodey
    Bush = 8 years of Obama.

Obama = creation of Trump and 8 years of Hillary

Hillary = apocalypse on steroids. God will probably have to rewrite Revelation and make it a 100 times worse.
    Is this a prediction for 2016?
  2. Joined
    28 May '14
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 15:01
    😀
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    20 Oct '16 11:49
    Originally posted by FMF
    Chelsea will get promoted back into the Premiership.

Leicester will win the Premiership for a second time.
    Did you tealk about Chelsae ascending into the Premier League? That would have been a joke, right? Or is there a different (and previously existing) definition of Premiership?
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 16:191 edit
    Originally posted by Ponderable (OP)
    I am well Aware there was a thread in summer, but now would be the time for a new round.

In fact I am tempted to offer a prize for the Person predicting most efficiently. The prize will be a RHP Coffee mug delivered to the winner.

Rules:
    At least two predictions.
    The Person with the highest percentage of hits with non-trivial PRE-dictions wins.
    The actual number of succesful predictions will be deciding at same percentage.
    To see your prize, please go to Site Map far bottom left column. Attractive Logoized Cup Styles indeed. Nice change of pace thread.
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    11 Nov '16 10:28
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    1. It will be colder then last year (average temperature)

2. Hillary will be first female US president.
    second prediction was proven wrong
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    11 Nov '16 10:29
    Bernie Sanders will win the election and give us all free subscriptions! 😵
    Both predictions wrong.
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    11 Nov '16 10:30
    Originally posted by ptobler
    1. Hilary Clinton will win the Democratic Presidential nomination.
    2. Hilary Clinton will be the next President of the United States of America.
    3. Magnus Carlsen will beat whoever wins the Candidates' Tournament in the next World Championship match.
    4. More athletes will be found to have doped at the Olympics, utilising a currently undetectable substance.
    5. Stephen Hawking will die this year
    1 correct
    2 wrong
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    11 Nov '16 10:31
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    I predict Trump will win the presidential election in a landslide victory.

I also predict that a small number of people will flee the U.S. by crossing the Canadian border. This actually happened after Reagan won running against Jimmy Carter, but most of them eventually came back.
    We do have a Problem with the Definition of "landslide" here...But I would Award half a Point at least.
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    11 Nov '16 10:32
    Hillary will get elected and the nation will die.
    incorrect
  10. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    11 Nov '16 18:46
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    We do have a Problem with the Definition of "landslide" here...But I would Award half a Point at least.
    There are still 20 more electoral votes to come in, and at this writing Trump now has 290 of those votes.

I'll make two more predictions. When all of the electoral votes have been counted the final total for Trump will be 300 or more, and after all of the dead people and illegal immigrant votes have been tossed out Trump will have narrowly won the popular vote as well. I'm guessing dead people turned out in record numbers this time to vote for Mz Clinton.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Nov '16 19:19
    There are still 20 more electoral votes to come in, and at this writing Trump now has 290 of those votes.

I'll make two more predictions. When all of the electoral votes have been counted the final total for Trump will be 300 or more, and after all of the dead people and illegal immigrant votes have been tossed out Trump will have narrowly won the popu ...[text shortened]... as well. I'm guessing dead people turned out in record numbers this time to vote for Mz Clinton.
    Rigged, Rigged, Rigged...LOL...

-VR
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Nov '16 19:55
    Originally posted by divegeester
    1) Despite the drama "memo" thread and possibly dropping his sub, Grampy Bobby won't leave RHP and will continue to spam the forums and be his usual attention-seeking opinion-dividing pompousness.

2) Landiqueen170 will be discovered to be a cross-dressing gender-switch male hairdresser from Luton.
    Nice... way to use this thread as another opportunity to "sideswipe" at people who disagree with you.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Nov '16 19:56

I'll make two more predictions. When all of the electoral votes have been counted the final total for Trump will be 300 or more, and after all of the dead people and illegal immigrant votes have been tossed out Trump will have narrowly won the popu ...[text shortened]... as well. I'm guessing dead people turned out in record numbers this time to vote for Mz Clinton.
    Well, you got it half right.

Just like most Europeans when talking about America.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Nov '16 19:58
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    This was hardly a "landslide" when Hillary won the popular vote.

In any European country, this would mean a win for her, so even "half a point" is being unusually generous.
  15. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    11 Nov '16 20:16
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    This was hardly a "landslide" when Hillary won the popular vote.

In any European country, this would mean a win for her, so even "half a point" is being unusually generous.
    The half point is from prediction the win. That the US system was used was known beforehand, and Trump is not the first president elect with less than the majority of votes...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree