Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Nov 16

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Here, let me stick it in it's rightful place.
Sir, Please allow me the pleasure. 😉

-VR

Moves
23 Nov 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir, Please allow me the pleasure. 😉

-VR
I see the Nova Scotian government is sticking, or has stuck, a water turbine in the Bay of Fundy again to harness the power of the tides there.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Nov 16
2 edits

I see the Nova Scotian government is sticking, or has stuck, a water turbine in the Bay of Fundy again to harness the power of the tides there.
Really?.... I hadn't heard about that. Will it be good for Nova Scotians? Will we see a reduction in our power bills? 😉

-VR

Moves
23 Nov 16
1 edit

Really?.... I hadn't heard about that. Will it be good for Nova Scotians? Will we see a reduction in our power bills? 😉

-VR
Here ya go VR. Stick this in your "file" for ways to, potentially, possibly, save money.
"Energy Minister Michel Samson has confirmed that hydro power will be connected to the province's energy grid during an event involving Cape Sharp Tidal Venture at Fundy Ocean Resource Centre near Parrsboro on Tuesday."

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Nov 16
1 edit

Here ya go VR. Stick this in your "file" for ways to, potentially, possibly, save money.
"Energy Minister Michel Samson has confirmed that hydro power will be connected to the province's energy grid during an event involving Cape Sharp Tidal Venture at Fundy Ocean Resource Centre near Parrsboro on Tuesday."
GBS,
As long as it will benefit Nova Scotians, I am certainly all for it. 😉 I guess you could call me bias on that one!

-VR

Moves
24 Nov 16

GBS,
As long as it will benefit Nova Scotians, I am certainly all for it. 😉 I guess you could call me bias on that one!

-VR
I could very easily stick my RV permanently in Cape Breton. Love that place.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Nov 16
1 edit

I could very easily stick my RV permanently in Cape Breton. Love that place.
The scenery and people are amongst the best you will find in the world, next to the Newfoundlanders. People claim a lot of Newfoundlanders migrated to Cape Breton.
Don't forget those golf clubs...I told my daughter the other day when she was talking about getting old, I knew a fellow on the internet has golf clubs older than her....LOL...

-VR

Moves
24 Nov 16

The scenery and people are amongst the best you will find in the world, next to the Newfoundlanders. People claim a lot of Newfoundlanders migrated to Cape Breton.
Don't forget those golf clubs...I told my daughter the other day when she was talking about getting old, I knew a fellow on the internet has golf clubs older than her....LOL...

-VR
I always have a set stuck in it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Nov 16
2 edits

I always have a set stuck in it.
Personally I was too busy with Baseball & Hockey, Football, to even have time for golf. I went once, didn't care for the game. Maybe because I wasn't very good at it. 😉

-VR

Australia

Moves
25 Nov 16

I couldn't stick to golf either. With me, it was because my fourth shot usually started from somewhere near the tee ...

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Nov 16

Originally posted by Kewpie
I couldn't stick to golf either. With me, it was because my fourth shot usually started from somewhere near the tee ...
Kewpie,

LOL...I know the feeling!!!

-VR

Moves
27 Nov 16

Kewpie,

LOL...I know the feeling!!!

-VR
Like any endeavor, in order to improve you "gotta stick with it."

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Nov 16
1 edit

Like any endeavor, in order to improve you "gotta stick with it."
GBS,
You also have to love it to stick with it, I don't! Like I said probably because I wasn't very good at it, like was with baseball & hockey. Wasn't bad at Football either, I am talking our football not what they call foot ball across the ocean. 😉

-VR

Moves
30 Nov 16

GBS,
You also have to love it to stick with it, I don't! Like I said probably because I wasn't very good at it, like was with baseball & hockey. Wasn't bad at Football either, I am talking our football not what they call foot ball across the ocean. 😉

-VR
We stick to our "football" and they to theirs.

Chessaholics!!

Sunny California

Moves
30 Nov 16

Most of the time fails lol. I have not been in the forum since probably a few years !!! Still the same hehe thats why I love redhotpawn ! Over 10 years playing here