Subscription

Subscription

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
110d

@Very-Rusty should resubscribe, as should everyone else. I show no bias at all. 😉

I voted Yes, of course.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
110d
1 edit

@Russ

Thank You,

LOL...If you talk to the Moderator who was talking to me. You would know why I did the poll, unless you 'Were' the Mod I was talking with. 🙂

It might be a good time to say to you we really need a separate rating for Clan Challenges.

-VR

Moves
110d

@russ said
@Very-Rusty should resubscribe, as should everyone else. I show no bias at all. 😉

Hidden content removed
Sir, will you accept an 'I owe you'?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
110d

@very-rusty said
@Russ
It might be a good time to say to you we really need a separate rating for Clan Challenges.

-VR
This is understood - but not until the release discussed here goes into production. Thread 195428

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
109d

@russ said
This is understood - but not until the release discussed here goes into production. Thread 195428
I am just concerned that the clans are going to become obsolete as we are down to 3 pages and a few clans on 4 may get a few more as the year wears on but I am sure you remember all the CLANS we use to have back in mid 2000's.

I know nothing you can do about Clans throwing points to other Clans, but it does show poor sportsmanship and stands out like a sore thumb to Clan Leaders who have been around for many years.

I for one would miss the Clan Challenges!

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
109d

@earl-of-trumps said
Rusty, I don't think you can belong to the Club if you are not a subscribing member.
Anyway, I voted 'yes'
Ahem.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
109d
2 edits

@david-burton said
would we miss him,he is a stalwart,and improving his game,I think he should stay.
I completely agree with you David. On a personal note my team Breaking Bad did not win a championship until he arrived. He is a positive force on this site and has helped the higher ups and he is listened to as well. People mistake Rusty for defending himself as being negative when it is the opposite. Much better than players being so proud of all the red thumbs they get nor do they care what people think of them which includes everyone on this site. People like that should be gone.

Rusty has won how many championships??? He is a positive person in every aspect of this site. He has peoples best interest at heart and never has a go at anyone unless provoked

Ad David put it, he is improving his game and he was already a great chess player so that is another avenue he contributes to. He played with Metallica for a lot of years and averaged over a 100 wins per year???? He helps the admins, Russ, and both teams he has been on.

If he does not belong, then none of us do. I'm blessed to have him on our team.
I keep thinking about all the people who don't know about the forums or this poll because his number would jump from close to 60 percent up past 90 percent easily, because I believe there are more intelligent people than negative people who bring no value anywhere in this site. They are just negative. And not half the integrity or intelligence that Rusty has. I pray he never leaves this team. Oh, and I voted YES TO STAY. .

Moves
109d

@vespin said
I keep thinking about all the people who don't know about the forums or this poll because his number would jump from close to 60 percent up past 90 percent easily
Why do you think that is ?

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
109d

@divegeester said
Because like your leader who I have a ton of respect for don't like the forums, and many don't even know they exist. But if they did, they would vote yes for Rusty.

You my friend bring no value anywhere. Thanks for the red thumb. lol lol

Moves
109d

Cross-threading. The Clash: Should I Stay or Should I Go?

If you stay you are going to be double trouble for the twins. And that alone is worth the stay, and you get GD as a bonus.

Moves
109d

@divegeester said
You are always asking others "why you think that is." I'll tell you why. It's because you can't think on your own.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
109d

@vespin said
I completely agree with you David. On a personal note my team Breaking Bad did not win a championship until he arrived. He is a positive force on this site and has helped the higher ups and he is listened to as well. People mistake Rusty for defending himself as being negative when it is the opposite. Much better than players being so proud of all the red thumbs they get n ...[text shortened]... y or intelligence that Rusty has. I pray he never leaves this team. Oh, and I voted YES TO STAY. .
The vote was not whether Rusty stayed or went. It was should he stay as a subscriber.
David by the way is a multiple banned poster known previously as Badger, Red Badger and Badradger among others.
As Russ has taken an interest in this thread he should lie low.

Moves
109d

@russ said

Hidden content removed
What happened to “secret ballot”?😲

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
109d

@great-big-stees said
What happened to “secret ballot”?😲
So far everyone has said they have voted for Rusty to remain a subscriber.

Moves
109d

@vespin said
Because like your leader who I have a ton of respect for don't like the forums, and many don't even know they exist.
So the people who don’t like the forums would vote for your club member if the visited the forums?