Subscription

Subscription

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
111d

The post that was quoted here has been removed
He likes to use future tense, verbally.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
111d

UPDATE: After 14 votes we have 7 yes and 7 no. 5 days left so lots of time to get your vote in. I know we have more than 14 regular posters in this Forum. Thank you for your Votes so far either way.

-VR

Moves
111d

Vote early, vote often.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
111d

@a-unique-nickname said
Vote early, vote often.
I would prefer one vote per subscriber! 🙂 Other wise it throws the result off by a long shot.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
111d

@very-rusty said
I would prefer one vote per subscriber! 🙂 Other wise it throws the result off by a long shot.

-VR
I voted buy I'm not a subscriber - should my vote be removed?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
111d

@torunn said
I voted buy I'm not a subscriber - should my vote be removed?
torunn,
As far as I am concerned you are a regular poster on this site, and the advertisements you have to put up with are payment in your case as site gets paid for showing them. Thanks for voting!

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
111d

@very-rusty said
torunn,
As far as I am concerned you are a regular poster on this site, and the advertisements you have to put up with are payment in your case as site gets paid for showing them. Thanks for voting!

-VR
You're welcome.

Moves
111d

@torunn said
You're welcome.
Now, what did you vote? 🤔😄

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
111d

@a-unique-nickname said
Now, what did you vote? 🤔😄
It really doesn't matter how she Voted so long as she voted.

I didn't even know if you were a non-paying-subscriber you could vote!

-VR

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
111d

@very-rusty said
It really doesn't matter how she Voted so long as she voted.

I didn't even know if you were a non-paying-subscriber you could vote!

-VR
You would not be able to alert posts if you didn't subscribe.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
111d

@the-gravedigger said
You would not be able to alert posts if you didn't subscribe.
Yes, I was aware of that fact as I was told by Subscribers who were not paying subscribers, our Club Leader being one of them. I was not aware that they could vote in Polls. I guess that would make me human. 🙂

-VR

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
111d

@very-rusty said
Yes, I was aware of that fact as I was told by Subscribers who were not paying subscribers, our Club Leader being one of them. I was not aware that they could vote in Polls. I guess that would make me human. 🙂

-VR
You need to subscribe so you can alert. $50 is only the equivalent of a blueberry muffin in Tim Hortons once a month.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
111d

@the-gravedigger said
You need to subscribe so you can alert. $50 is only the equivalent of a blueberry muffin in Tim Hortons once a month.
Actually it is $55.00 and some change Canadian $39.99 I believe U.S.. You are over estimating the price of muffins at Tim's even though I go to McDonald's I don't believe you are correct on the price of Tim's Muffins! 🙂

Did you know that Feedback can be sent? Perhaps this is a learning lesson for you, Sir? 🙂

-VR

Moves
111d

@very-rusty said
UPDATE: After 14 votes we have 7 yes and 7 no. 5 days left so lots of time to get your vote in. I know we have more than 14 regular posters in this Forum. Thank you for your Votes so far either way.

-VR
I did not officially vote yet, but I figured you already knew you had my vote to renew your prescription. I'm all for renewals, since I'm a fan of reincarnation. I'll go and vote now.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
111d

@very-rusty said
Actually it is $55.00 and some change Canadian $39.99 I believe U.S.. You are over estimating the price of muffins at Tim's even though I go to McDonald's I don't believe you are correct on the price of Tim's Muffins! 🙂

Did you know that Feedback can be sent? Perhaps this is a learning lesson for you, Sir? 🙂

-VR
Do you want me to send feedback about the price of muffins at Tim Hortons?