unfairly accused...Ms Beaver

unfairly accused...Ms Beaver

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Dec 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Life On Mars
I don't think I ever said that.

Cliquey, maybe. With a perceived underlying current of potential 'aggression'. At least as aggressive as one can be with a keyboard.

I would suggest that 'ok, which returner are you' (apologies if not totally correct quote) is hardly friendly
So which poster are you pretending to be now then.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Dec 14

Originally posted by Life On Mars
Busty Beaver .... the name says it all!
Unfortunately for you you didn't edit your post quickly enough.

😵

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Dec 14

Oh dear, that little game didn't last long did it.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
19 Dec 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
his crayon may be sharp but has he any lead in his pencil,and what is the point of having a huge pen when he has no one to write to.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Dec 14
2 edits

Originally posted by st dominics preview
hello divegeester.
I am not a 'returner' at all. I assume you mean someone who was on here, then returns under another name?? Why do that??
I think the phrase "full of shlt" is the one most appropriate.

Happy Christmas

😵

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
19 Dec 14

hello divegeester.

I am not a 'returner' at all. I assume you mean someone who was on here, then returns under another name?? Why do that??

Anyway, I am certainly not 'Frank Burns' or Kenny Burns for that matter, although a Nottingham Forest fan.

After 2 years on this site, in the last week I have dipped my toe into posting on here and ...[text shortened]... ' person, until I get bored. I can assure you it is not a game that I will lose. Happy Christmas
I have in the past 6-7 years back many persona on here got banned now just stick to the Badger as to aggressive fish its a joke to most. a few take things seriously to seriously but that makes them targets easy targets, have fun, have a good Christmas, cheers

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Dec 14
1 edit

I think that may be last we see of st dominics preview aka Life on Mars, at least for a while.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
19 Dec 14

unfortunately not the case Mr geester

I DO have a 2nd persona on here 'Life On Mars'. Can you explain how that makes me a 'returner'. If you could define what a 'returner' is, it would help. Neither StD or LOM have ever posted on the forum up until a cple of days ago. Not my definition of a 'returner' Correct me if I am wrong. I DID realise I had posted as LOM which was why i edited.

Why have 2 persona? In my case to play more games. My pockets may not be as deep as yours, so I dont subscribe. Please feel free to adapt your aggressive multi posts per minute technique to deride that.

Your last few posts are a perfect example of 'aggressive posting'

Read a book!

Moves
19 Dec 14

Why have 2 persona? In my case to play more games. My pockets may not be as deep as yours, so I dont subscribe. Please feel free to adapt your aggressive multi posts per minute technique to deride that.
Forgive me for being aggressive, but I need to mention that the site owners frown on double dipping.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
19 Dec 14

Hello Andy

I am certainly not suggesting that your type of post is aggressive. Maybe you feel that sarcasm is needed.

Anyway, I understand that, and can obviously see why. Just felt I needed to explain my (relatively) innocent slip to the slavering Mr geester

Read a book!

Moves
19 Dec 14

Hello Andy

I am certainly not suggesting that your type of post is aggressive. Maybe you feel that sarcasm is needed.

Anyway, I understand that, and can obviously see why. Just felt I needed to explain my (relatively) innocent slip to the slavering Mr geester
One of your personae needs to retire.

Moves
19 Dec 14
1 edit

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Dec 14

Hello Andy

I know BS when I read it and your full of it sunshine.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Dec 14

unfortunately not the case Mr geester

I DO have a 2nd persona on here 'Life On Mars'. Can you explain how that makes me a 'returner'. If you could define what a 'returner' is, it would help. Neither StD or LOM have ever posted on the forum up until a cple of days ago. Not my definition of a 'returner' Correct me if I am wrong. I DID realise I ...[text shortened]... e technique to deride that.

Your last few posts are a perfect example of 'aggressive posting'
You will have noticed that many here support this site by being a subscriber. You are just circumventing the site rules - cheating, being dishonest, stealing in fact. You should be banned.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Dec 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
What's this, yet another illegal identity?