unfairly accused...Ms Beaver

unfairly accused...Ms Beaver

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
19 Dec 14

Originally posted by redbadger
sick of getting forum banns. once my 3 months are up it will be 6 games only,I got a 2 week ban for saying "back of the net" so frack em.
Maybe it's your breath.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
19 Dec 14

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Maybe it's your breath.
maybe your nose is to close to your ass you twat.

Read a book!

Moves
19 Dec 14

maybe your nose is to close to your ass you twat.
Yes, it is your breath. Try holding it for a few days.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
19 Dec 14

Yes, it is your breath. Try holding it for a few days.
why oh why are you alive/ there are so many more worthy.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
19 Dec 14

Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
You need to stay logged in as one person during a conversation. If not, then start arguing with yourself, I'll go make popcorn.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Dec 14

Originally posted by st dominics preview
Mr geester. I will let readers of this thread decide who is an 'azzhole'.

It really is very easy to be aggressive whilst sitting behind a keyboard.

Maybe amongst the drooling hyperbole you could answer a question I posed many of your posts ago.

What is a 'returner' and does the fact that I have 2 identities on here make me one?? I am al ...[text shortened]... imple answer to the 2nd question is 'no'. Just be nice if you could cool down enough to admit it
I suspect you have more than two identities. That you tried to hide this by editing your post from your Life on Mars character is evidence that you know it is dishonest to have two accounts here.

PS Your are confusing my disdain for you as anger.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Dec 14

What is a 'returner' ...
It's code for azzhole.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
19 Dec 14

Originally posted by divegeester
It's code for azzhole.
or a rissole being one I should know

Read a book!

Moves
19 Dec 14

why oh why are you alive/ there are so many more worthy.
Worthy to associate with a jerk like you? You could sell tickets.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
19 Dec 14

Worthy to associate with a jerk like you? You could sell tickets.
tickets to see you frack off u sad old barst.

D

Moves
19 Dec 14
1 edit

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
19 Dec 14

E
Long John

Woody

Moves
19 Dec 14

Originally posted by divegeester
There are no hot females on this site.
Thanks a lot.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
19 Dec 14

Geester ~ is there a chance that you might answer the question posed several times, and define 'returner'?? I doubt it, but I can only ask.

Yes ~ I have 2 user names. I stupidly (see ~ admitting I was wrong ~try it) forgot to switch earlier, and posted as LOM, then edited it as I knew it made me look foolish. Wrong, but a minor sin. Hardly deserving of your braying of triumph and multiple afternoon posts.

If a 'returner' really is 'an azzhole' then you, sir, are the biggest returner on this site. I have visited Adams Pk, and that is the azzhole of the football world. And you have a daft swan on your badge.

To do it all in one go ~ cowboy bloke ~ no idea what you're talking about. May be time for another hilarious Gregorian Chant.

Duchess. If you don't think this place is cliquey, then that is up to you. I accept that you did not slag off BB. I also accept (see, Geester) that I was wrong in attempting to defend her, due to some well made points in the earlier part of the thread.

I still await the apology from some German person who posted earlier, with some unsubtle hint that I was resurrecting a post from 5 weeks ago. Like Badger, who actually seems quite human, I shall not hold my breath

Try to all play nicely

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Dec 14

Geester ~ is there a chance that you might answer the question posed several times, and define 'returner'?? I doubt it, but I can only ask.

Yes ~ I have 2 user names. I stupidly (see ~ admitting I was wrong ~try it) forgot to switch earlier, and posted as LOM, then edited it as I knew it made me look foolish. Wrong, but a minor sin. Hardly de ...[text shortened]... ike Badger, who actually seems quite human, I shall not hold my breath

Try to all play nicely
By returner I meant a poster who had left or been banned as was returning under another name. I don't see why you should be permitted to deceitfully access more games by having multiple accounts. I suspect you have more than two.